Chicago mammy hangs her 4-year-old niglet!

Brewski

Registered

Mother Charged In 4-Year-Old's Hanging

Negro mother-of-the-year, Nicole Harris
nicole2zv.jpg
(hosted image from link)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

CHICAGO - A Chicago mother is charged with murdering her young son.
The death of J
aquari Dancy
was initially ruled an accident, but early Monday police re-classified the death as a murder and charged his mother with hanging her 4-year-old son.

Nicole Harris, 23, is accused of killing Jaquari on Saturday after becoming angry at him for disobeying her instructions to stay inside when she went to a laundromat. Her bond was set at $1 million Monday in Cook County Circuit Court.

Prosecutors said Harris left the boy and his 5-year-old brother home alone Saturday afternoon while she left to do laundry. She discovered the boy outs
ide when she returned about 45 minutes later, beat him with a belt and sent him to his room, prosecutors said.

When he would not stop crying, she wrapped a sheet from the top bunk of a bunk bed around his neck and hanged him, according to prosecutors' statement in court.

Sniff sniff.. what's that SMELL?

Chicago Police Officer Patrice Harper said
Harris confessed to k
illing the boy in a statement to police.

"She became angry at the child for being outside and ended up killing him," Harper said.

The boy's parents called police to their apartment late Saturday afternoon and said they found the boy lying on the floor next to a bunk bed in his room. They said he accidentally hanged himself. :rotfl: He was transported to Resurrection Medical Center still alive but was pronounced dead at 6:15 p.m.

Initially the coroner agreed that the hanging was accidental, but later police reclassified the incident as a homicide and charged Harris with first-degree murde
r in the little boy's death.

-------------------

Where's Jesse?!! :rotfl:

Police: Mother Killed Son Because He Wouldn't Stop Crying

4493345_200X150.jpg

icole Harris, 23, of 2004 N. LaPorte Ave., was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her son, Jaquier Dancy, who died Saturday.

Harris and the boy's father told police they found Dancy between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday on the floor of their home next to a bunk bed, Harper said.

The boy was in "grave condition" when he was rushed to Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center, Shakespeare District Officer John Dwyer said. The boy was pronounced dead at the hospital a short time later.

Despite an autopsy Sunday that determined Dancy was hanged in an accident,
r
police on Monday reclassified the death as a homicide, police News Affairs Officer Patrice Harper said.

Police say
Harris admitted that she got angry with her two sons after she left them home alone while she went to the laundromat with instructions to stay indoors. When she returned and found the boys outside, she took both of them into their apartment and beat them with a belt.

NBC5's Darren Kramer said Harris told police that Dancy would not stop crying, so she beat him a second time. When he continued to cry, Harris said she grabbed an elastic sheet from a nearby bed and strangled him until he fell silent.

Kramer said she then returned to the laundromat.

Illinois Department of Children and Family Services spokeswoman Kim Broome said the agency received a call to its hotline at 9:33 p.m. Saturday about the boy's death. DCFS had no prior contact with the family before the boy's death, she said.

The victim's surviving 5-year-old brother was placed
in
the custody of his grandmother.

DCFS would continue to investigate Dancy's death for allegations of abuse, Broome said.

Family members who
attended Harris' bond hearing on Monday were stunned by the accusation.

"I've seen her with those kids. I've helped her with those kids," said the suspect's cousin, Wanda Harris. "She's always huggin' them and kissin' them, even more than me, and I love both of them to death."

Nicole Harris' sister, Contrina Cosey, said the crime is "absolutely ludicrous."

"I cannot believe Nicole did this. Absolutely not! It is crazy," Cosey said. "I know Nicole. Nicole would never, ever do that."

Kramer said that Harris had just gotten her college degree in psychology and was working with mentally challenged seniors at a nursing home.

Back