Cops seek Leonardo Divinci

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

2368980_BG1.jpg

Police Seek Assault Suspect

Savannah-Chatham police are asking for your help in finding a suspect. This man, 19-year-old Leonardo Divinci Larck, is wanted in connection with the beating and shooting of Charles Moore. Police say Larck has threatened Moore with more attacks for cooperating with police.

About 1am Tuesday morning, police were called to a house in the 1200 block of East 39th Street, where Moore had fled after he was attacked. Moore tells
olice Larck fought with him near Seiler and Live Oak Streets and shot him in the foot.

Moore was taken to Memorial Health where he is still recovering from his injuries.

A warrant has been issu

ed for Larck charging him with aggravated assault. Anyone who knows the location of Leonardo Lar
ck is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 234-2020.

Leonardo Divinci Larck? ROTFLMAO!
Wake up America and smell the negro.

T.N.B.

Mammy could have named him after a ninja mud turtle.

T.N.B.

He probably got that name because he is really good at defacing buildings with spray paint.

Sigh, another promising negro, down the tubes. He could have become lead burger flipper at McDonads, if he had just stayed the course. But no, we racists made him like that.

I bet his mammy looked something like this!

grotesque.jpg

T.N.B.

Hey, y'all don't think I wents too far in comparing the photo of Leonardo Divinci Larck with a drawing by Leonardo da Vinci titled "Grotesque Head" do ya? Come on y'all, look at the lips and the deep set eyes. Look at that dull negro look in the eyes of each of 'em. I think I may be on to something heah.

2368980_BG1.jpg

grotesque.jpg

Yo Leotardo, I gots yo mammy rite heah, boy! Wha chu gonna do 'bout it? All locked up an sheeet.

T.N.B.

2758423_BG2.jpg

Police Raid Barbershop, Capture Wrong Man

Savannah-Chatham police raided a west-side barbershop today, thinking they caught one of the city's most wanted fugitives. Working on an anonymous tip, police stormed the Holmes barbershop on Montgomery Street, looking to arrest 19-year-old Leonardo Divinci Larck, who police say is a violent felon on the loose and armed for the last month.

Authorities believed they had Larck cornered. He was wanted for aggravated assault, parole violations, and terroristic threats.

"This individual has been known to indicate violence towards police officers and anybody who tries to bring him to custody," said SCMPD spokesm

an Sgt. Mike Wilson.

Within minutes, police made their move and got their man. Or at least thought
they did, but further investigation proved it was a case of mistaken identity.

"This individual bore a striking resemblance to the suspect," said Sgt. Wilson. "They got an individual who was not the suspect, unfortunately, we were looking for."

While the innocent men went free, police say Leonardo Divinci Larck is still armed and dangerous and out there.

"We would rather err on the side of caution and get a felon off the streets rather than allow someone like that to go by," said Sgt. Wilson.

Police still need your help. If you have any information on Leonardo Divinci Larck's whereabouts, call crime stoppers at 234.2020. There is a $2,500 reward for information leading to his arrest.

"This individual bore a striking resemblance to the suspect," said Sgt. Wilson. "They got an individual who was not the suspect, unfortunately, we were looking for."

It was an honest mistake; they all look alike.

T.N.B.

Back