DE: Down-low nigger molests autistic man at mall

Brewski

Registered

WBOC-16, 2/12/06: Man Arrested for Unlawful Sexual Contact in Rehoboth Restroom

REHOBOTH BEACH- The police arrested a Millsboro man Thursday after he allegedly lured an autistic 24-year-old man into the bathroom at the Rehoboth Mall and then touched him inappropriately.

The police say that at approximately 9:40 a.m., the victim was in the mall walking with his mother when they stopped in front of the mall's restrooms. The victim then sat down on a bench while his mother continued walking around the mall. The police say that while the victim was sitting on the bench, the suspect allegedly approached him and began asking him some questions.

The police say the suspect then put his hand on the victim's shoulder and led him into the men's bathroom. The police say the suspect the
n led the victim into the stall furthest away from the door
and stood with his back against the door blocking the victim in. The police say the suspect then allegedly touched the victim inappropriately. The police say that during this time the victim's mother returned to the area and called into the bathroom for him. The suspect then moved aside and let the victim exit the stall and bathroom. The police say the victim's mother saw that something was wrong with her son and called for security. The police say the suspect then fled the mall through a fire exit; however two mall employees that had come to the victim's aid were able to obtain a description of the suspect and his vehicle. The victim was stopped a short time later by the Dewey Beach Police Department and he was turned over to the state police.

Elester Wilson, 43, of Kendall Street in Millsboro, was charged with third-degree unlawful sexual contact, second-degree kidnapping, endangering the welfare and offensive touching.

Fag nigger, Elester Wilson
http://img139.imageshack
.us/img139/4674/elesterwilson8ux.jpg

BB this make Birdie sick. Excuse me I will now go vomit in the garbage can outside our office here. Damn that is just sick. I bet even Mr Butts and Mr Damas think so too.

I have taught my children, if a nigger EVER comes up to you and pretends friendship or offers help, instantly suspect treachery and flee or call for help or in the case of my older children, pull out your gun and prepare to waste the boon. These creatures are evil from birth and never mean good for us. They are oportunistic criminal bastards who are always prowling for some innocent victim to attack. My hatred for this evil race seems to know no bounds!!

Gman

Elester 'come ober heah, you dumb muddafugga, and let me play wif yo' johnson' Wilson
elesterwilson8ux.jpg

:rotfl:

T.N.B.

Back