Down low negro lures teen boy then rapes him

Rasp

Senior Editor
Down low negro rapes unsuspecting teen boy

Convicted Sex Offender Accused Of Luring Teen Away From St. Louis Bus Station

A convicted sex offender is accused of luring a teenage boy from a Greyhound bus station, then forcing him to perform sex acts at a motel. It happened last Wednesday in downtown St. Louis.

Prosecutors don't know how long Christopher Bigham had been living in St. Louis. But they do know he should have been registered as a sex offender and he wasn't.

genthumb.ashx

It started at the Greyhound bus station. Authorities say a convicted sex offender went there hunting for prey. They say 33-y

ear old Christopher Bigham found what he was looking for. Assistant Circuit Attorney Jillian Carey says, "This kid w
as
vulnerable and that's exactly why the defendant made a calculated decision to pick him out as a victim."

The victim was 15 years old and had been visiting a relative for the holidays. Prosecutors say he was a product of foster care and was returning to the youth ranch that was his home. Someone was supposed to pick him up, but never showed. Carey says, "The defendant took the opportunity to strike up a conversation with the child, deceive the child about who he was. He claimed to be an 18 year old man."

Prosecutors say, Bigham lured the teen to the nearby Econolodge. Once behind closed doors, they say he pulled out a knife and repeatedly sexually assaulted the vicitm. Carey says, "The defendent did take the knife and pull it across the child's chest in an x pattern, also made a mark on the child's arm, and did indicate t
o th
e ch
ild that if you don't do what I say, then it's only going to get worse from here."

Eventually, someone reported the boy as mis
sing and poli
ce stepped in. Greyhound staff, put them in touch with a cab driver, who led them to the Econolodge.

Bigham was quickly arrested and now faces numerous charges including forcible sodomy and armed criminal action. Carey says, "He deceived the kid, took a kid who has had a rough time in life, gained his confidence by fabricating a story that made it seem like there was a comraderie, with the intention the entire time of victimizing him. And it is certainly the kind of crime that no one ever really recovers from."

Both the youth ranch where the boy lives, and the Missouri's Children's Services division are unable to comment on the case.

Christopher Bigham is being held on a $500-thousand bond.

This boons should be hung after a very quick trial. I have a set rule that I teach my kids, If a nigger approaches you, never trust them, know they are all liars, suspect treachery and prepare for combat!!!!!!!!!!!! Cocked and locked for violent priimates!!!

gman

Back