Five BLACK teens out wilding charged in homeless man's killing; 4 are 15, one 13; Two tried as adult, 13yo testifies against the others

vorlos

Junior News Editor
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8920141

UPDATED LINK

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- ABC11 has learned five teens are charged in the death of a man whose body was found stuffed in a trash can last weekend.

A 13 year old and three 15 year olds are charged with murder. Another 15 year old is charged as an accessory. The names of the teens have not been released.

Their alleged victim, Regynald Jose Brown, 37, was first reported missing November 20. According to reports, Brown was homeless and lived in a makeshift camp in the woods.

911 calls released this week show friends went looking for him last Saturday near the Capital Area Greenway along Walnut Creek - between Wilmington Street and Hammond Road near Interstate 40.

They made a grisly discovery.

"I have a friend that's missing and we were out looking for him and we discovered a body," said the caller.

The man said he found a garbage can on the edge of Walnut Creek with a body inside.

"It was half buried in the sand and, like I said, when I kicked it I noticed it was kind of heavy. So when I pulled it and opened it up there was a body in there face down with the head down in the bottom of the trash can," said the caller.

The teens accused of Brown's murder where scheduled to face a judge for the first time Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.wral.com/teens-allegedly-beat-homeless-raleigh-man-to-death-with-rock/11904459/

RegynaldBrown1-220x165.jpg

Regynald Jose Brown

RALEIGH, N.C. — Four teens accused of killing a homeless man whose body was found on Raleigh's Capital Area Greenway beat him to death and returned days later to hide his body in a trash can, a Wake County prosecutor said Thursday.

Assistant District Attorney Katie Pomeroy said during a custody review hearing that the teens used a rock to crush Regynald Jose Brown's skull.

Brown, 37, was found by friends Dec. 8 in a trash can in a tunnel along the Walnut Creek Trail, just west of Hammond Road.

He was reported missing Nov. 20 and had not been seen or heard from since early November.

Three 15-year-old boys and a 13-year-old boy are charged in the case, and another 15-year-old is accused of helping them after the killing.

Pomeroy said during Thursday's hearing that at least one of the teens has been accused in two gang rapes – one in June and one in November.

"This was part of the way they could earn their stars in (a) gang," Pomeroy said.

The victims recently reported the assaults to police, Pomeroy said, and the cases are still under investigation.

Defense attorney Mike Klinkosum, who is representing the teen, said he hadn't heard about the rape accusations.

"They have been on (my client) to get him involved in gang activity," Klinkosum said, adding that his client has been trying to turn his life around with Young Life basketball, bible studies and even moving out of his home to get away from gang members in his neighborhood.

"(His mother) has done everything she can to keep him away from these boys," Klinkosum said.

At least two of the suspects are also accused of robbing a 67-year-old homeless man and stealing a bike from a 10-year-old and burning it.

The five teens are being treated as juveniles, but a probable cause hearing is scheduled for Feb. 27 to determine if they should be tried as adults.

"If probable cause is found in first-degree murder, juveniles are automatically bound over to Superior Court," Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby said. "For anything less than first-degree murder, the judge has a hearing to determine whether it's appropriate to send them to Superior Court."

RegynaldBrown2-220x165.jpg

Regynald Jose Brown

Teens indicted in homeless man's beating death along Walnut Creek Trail

RALEIGH, N.C. — A Wake County grand jury on Monday indicted four teenagers on charges of murder in the beating death last year of a homeless man found along the Walnut Creek Trail of Raleigh's Capital Area Greenway.

Friends found the body of Regynald Jose Brown, 37, on Dec. 8 – more than two weeks after he was reported missing – in a trash can in a drainage tunnel along the trail.

A week later, Raleigh police detained four 15-year-olds and a 13-year-old in the case.

Wake County District judges ruled earlier this year that four of the teens can stand trial as adults.

The fifth teen, age 13, agreed to testify for the state as part of an agreement that would keep him in the juvenile court system.

Raheem Hall, Tereise Massenburg and Angel Sean Muniz were indicted on charges of first-degree murder. Tyrell Hamilton was indicted on a charge of second-degree murder.

Witnesses testified during probable cause hearings that the teens were part of a clique that had a habit of terrorizing homeless people – what they called a "lick" – and that Brown was a target.

He was kicked and punched until he became unconscious and then hit three times in the head with a rock the size of a basketball and left to die, witnesses testified.

The boys allegedly returned several days later and hid his body in the trash can.

5 BLACK TEENS TOOK PART

RALEIGH, N.C.
— A Wake County District Court judge ruled Tuesday that another 15-year-old boy can be tried as an adult in the beating death of a homeless man last fall.
Regynald Jose Brown's body was found Dec. 8 in a trash can in a drainage tunnel along the Walnut Creek Trail of the Capital Area Greenway in Raleigh.

Four 15-year-old boys and a 13-year-old boy – considered juveniles by the court – were later arrested in the case.
Judge Vince Rozier ruled Tuesday that there was probable cause to try one of the 15-year-old boys in Superior Court.
2 AGREE TO BE TRIED AS AN ADULT
Last week, another judge ruled that a second 15-year-old in the case could also be tried as an adult. Another 15-year-old suspect also waived his probable cause hearing and agreed to be tried as an adult on a second-degree murder charge in exchange for his testimony in the case.
The teens must still be indicted by a grand jury.
The 13-year-old also agreed to testify for the state as part of an agreement that will keep him in the juvenile court system.
Wake County Assistant District Attorney Patrick Latour said Tuesday afternoon that a probable cause hearing for the fifth teen has not yet been set.
Prosecutors say the teens beat Brown in the head with a rock and left him to die on the greenway. They allegedly returned a few days later and put him head-first in the trash can.
Witnesses testified last week that the boys were known for taunting and harassing homeless people, even going as far as recording it and playing it back for friends and appearing happy about it.

iu

Jose Brown
iu

iu

What can you expect from jiggaboos? Civilization? Honor? Fidelity? Integrity? No. That is why niggers cannot be our equals, no matter what ZOG says, mandates or forces upon us.

What can you expect
I'm happy to say I do not, and have never had a black "friend" and in fact, I have always avoided being within 30 feet of 1 black, 2 or more I'm gone. Unfortunately, they are colonizing White areas to the GD point where it's getting harder to avoid them, THEM.
Everything the black plague of death touches, they neglect - like the freely given 5,357 Rosenwald Schools (40 survived), destroy, rob, invade, rape, drug up, maim, burn, torture or kill.

Back