flash back: filthy spics harvest 19 yo White girl

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club

The Kristie Martin Story

This murder happend almost 10 years ago and White still not have figured out what is happening to them.

This is the story of Kristie Martin. Kristie was a vibrant, out-going college student who had tremendous potential. She had excelled in numerous ways in her young life. She was on the path to a successful career and was loved by everyone she came in contact with. On a tragic night last December, Kristie was gunned down in a drive-by shooting.

A pickup truck drove up very quietly with the headlights off. Neither couple was aware of the presence of the truck until a young (filthy spic) man named Jose yelled out something to Kristie. "Hey, come here!" he yelled. It was garbled and no one clearly understood what was said. Kristie told Sal "I think we'd better get out
of here." They scrambled to get back into the vehicle and as Sal tried to help her, Kristie said anxiously "I've got it, I've got it." Sal rushed around to his side of the vehicle and managed to hit the ground just as shots rang out through the cold air. Several rounds were fired and glass was flying everywhere. When the firing had stopped, Kristie had been shot by a bullet that shattered the back window and went through the seat and struck her in the bac
k</s
pan>.

:guns:
rios.gif
:guns::mex: :guns:
mendez.gif

Jose Rios
and Jorge Mendez are wanted for the 1995 murder of 19-year-old Kristie Martin. Deputies say Rios had purchased the SKS assault rifle, legally, a few weeks before the incident. Rios and Mendez are reportedly members of Los Cholos, a large Hispanic gang, out of Harris County. Both <
span style='color:red'>(filthy spics)
are believed to travel back and forth between Texas and Mexico.

Back