Fourth grade negress teechur chimps out on parent,

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Katrina Rucker
0410220444_teacherfight.jpg

Check out the video at link October 21, 2004 - 11pm upper right hand corner!

Parent-Teacher Fight Update

Eyewitness News obtained a copy of a police report detailing a fight between a Bibb County teacher and a parent, a fight that happened in front of a class of fourth graders.

According to the police report, the parent, Lurella Amica, went to a classroom to take her daughter a note. She ended up in the Medical Center emergency room.

David Davis with the Bibb Sheriff's Department says first year teacher, 30-year old Katrina Rucker, is charged with battery and cruelty to chil

dren after a parent said Rucker attacked her in front of her daughter.

We went to the Medical Center to talk
to Amica, but she would not speak with us.

According to the police report, Amica says Rucker hit her from behind and then started punching her in the face.

Melanie Hofmann with Macon Police says Amica has been in the emergency room since the fight happened Thursday morning at Bruce-Weir Elementary School.

Hoffman says Amica has a broken nose and other possible head trauma.

The report also says Rucker kept saying she did it in self-defense. She said she would give a written statement but then refused to do so.

Bibb County School Superintendent Sharon Patterson and Assistant Superintendent Ralph Warren told us that about 20 children witnessed the fight.

School leaders would not say whether Amica had checked in the office before going to the classroom.

Several parents say they're concerned because a class full of children wi
tnes
sed the incident.

BRANDI STANLEY, PARENT:
"That's nothing that you would want your child to see when they're at a place they're supposed
to be learning at, and I don't think nothing good will come out of this if they don't have a stronger authority here at this school."

Bibb Sheriff's Lieutenant David Davis says Katrina Rucker had no prior record in Bibb County.

Patterson says she sent a letter home to parents, but she didn't want to provide many details with the fight still under investigation.

The school principal, Karen Konke, also sent home a letter, writing "let me assure you that the school is safe, and that our students have been involved in appropriate instructional activities throughout the day. As the principal, it is my desire that parents and teachers work cooperatively for the success of our children."

Patterson called the fight "an unfortunate, isolated incident" and says, when it comes to
school
safety, everyone should feel protected at school.

SHARON PATTERSON, BIBB CO. SUPERINTENDENT:
"We want our teachers to be protected when they're at school as well and having our teachers know that being a
t school is safe for them is just as important as it is for children, but it must also be safe for the adults who work in the school as well."

Teacher arrested after parent beaten in front of students

A Bibb County elementary school teacher is in jail, charged with beating a student's mother in front of 19 fourth-grade students.

Katrina Ann Rucker, 30, is charged with battery and cruelty to children after the assault at Bruce-Weir Elementary School about 8:50 a.m. Thursday. Rucker was placed on administrative leave pending an investigation, school officials said.

The parent, Lurella Amica, suffered a fractured nose, a possible broken bon
e near her
eye and numerous bruises, Macon police spokeswoman Melanie Hofmann said.

Amica was in stable condition in the emergency room of The Medical Center of Central Georgia late Thursday night.

Bibb County Campus Police initially responded to the school but, citing a confl
ict of interest, called Macon police to handle the investigation.

Amica told police the fight was over her daughter's book bag, according to the police report.

In an interview with police, Amica said she went to the school to deliver a note to her daughter, 9-year-old Valentine Swarn. At the classroom door, the girl told her mother that Rucker had thrown her bag in the trash can, the report stated.

Amica entered the classroom and tried to retrieve the book bag, but Rucker grabbed for it and the two struggled, the report stated.

After Amica wrestled the bag away, Rucker picked up a chair and hit her in the back, knocking Amica to the floor, according to the report. Rucker t
hen began punc
hing Amica in the face and body.

During the fight, Swarn was crying for her teacher to stop hitting her mother and ran up to them, the report stated. Rucker then hit the child, pulled her hair and pushed her out of the way before starting to strike the mother again, Amica
told police.

Rucker dragged Amica by the hair outside the classroom, according to the report.

"A school administrator and another teacher had to pull the teacher off the mother," Hofmann said.

In Rucker's account of the story, she said Amica hit her hand during the initial struggle, Hofmann said.

"The teacher said she was defending herself because she gets a shot in that hand and it hurt," Hofmann said.

Rucker was in her first year in Bibb schools, said Ralph Warren, assistant superintendent for human resources.

"This stands out as an unusual event for me,&q
uot; Warren said.<
br>
He declined to say where she had been employed previously.

Principal Karen Konke, reached at home Thursday evening, declined comment and referred questions to Sylvia McGee, the system's deputy superintendent.

McGee said school staff called the parent or guardian of each child in the class. Social workers counseled students individually and as a group, and only Swarn left scho
ol early.

Konke sent letters to parents informing them of the confrontation and the arrest.

"Let me assure you the school is safe and that our students have been involved in appropriate instructional activities throughout the day," Konke said in the letter.

McGee said Macon police, not Bibb County campus police, arrested the teacher because "when there's a situation, especially involving one of our own, we tend to have external" authorities make the arrest.

The criminal investigation will take precedence over the inquiry conducted by
school officials, McGe
e said.

"Then we'll come right behind with the administrative part," McGee said.

It's time to reconsider segregated schools, don't you think?

T.N.B.

Classic Chimp Out!!!

What a drag for any of those kids to have a negress for their teacher. I would never let my kids be taught by a nigger. They lack the smarts to truly graduate from college. Most niggers with a degree have it handed to them by PC colleges who dare not fail them for fear of being labeled racist.

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Oct 22 2004, 02:12 PM
Classic Chimp Out!!!

What a drag for any of those kids to have a negress for their teacher. I would never let my kids be taught by a nigger. They lack the smarts to truly graduate from college. Most niggers with a degree have it handed to them by PC colleges who dare not fail them for fear of being labeled racist.

Gman
So right you are about niggers and college G. The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education readily admit this.

Report From Testing O
r
ganization Finds That on Average Blacks are Unprepared for College

As for the skewl in question, I'm certain that very few whites attend. At one time there were two separate skewls, Weir Elementary[/url
] at 1180 Rocky Creek Road, Macon, GA 31206 which was 75% nigger and [url=http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/ga/200/]Bruce Elementary
at 3660 Houston Avenue, Macon, GA 31206 which is 95% nigger. From what I could find on google, both schools consolidated into Bruce/Weir Elementary this year.

I highly suspect that all the parties involved in this melee are of the negro persuasion. Furthermore, I suspect that the skewl incident is just a ruse to cover for the real reason, which could be anything, but more than likely these two coon womens were fighting over a nigger buck that
was
laying pipe to both.

T.N.B.

gj tyrone i saw that one and searched pretty hard but found no pic. Sounded so negroid. No doubt this is a black catfight. Hell if I acted up in class my parents would whip my ass and praise the teacher if she gave me a bruise. When i was in gradeschool my 1st grade teacher got fired because she put two fighting students in a big cardboard box and told them to fight it out rather than disrupting class. We all crowded around to watch over the open top. They were ashamed and they wouldn't fight. They stopped fighting in class. We thought it was funny at the time and we thought it was funny when the state came in and dealt with her. It's not so funny now. Today it would probably be some kind of federal charge. Our class was all white.

She was white, and she was right.

I suspect that this was an essentially segregated school. Negritude isn't nearly as bad when they keep it to themselves.

"but more than likely these two coon womens were fighting over a nigger buck that was laying pipe to both.
"

I think you nailed it, Tyrone!!! Clearly the two groids were fighting over a buck.

Gman

They hope that if they keep her picture real small, no one will notice she is a negress.

Originally posted by Alex@Oct 23 2004, 02:03 AM
They hope that if they keep her picture real small, no one will notice she is a negress.
Dey ain't no such luck.

T.N.B.

Classic chimpout!

Originally posted by The Bobster@Oct 22 2004, 06:18 PM
I suspect that this was an essentially segregated school. Negritude isn't nearly as bad when they keep it to themselves.
When negritude is inflicted upon those of the negro persuasion, it is down right hilarious!

T.N.B.

Bibb teacher released on bond

A Bruce-Weir Elementary School teacher arrested Thursday after reports that she severely beat a parent as 19 fourth-graders watched had no disciplinary history with state education agencies.

However, the 30-year-old Macon woman's career has included relatively brief stints in at least three school systems in two states, working jobs that lasted at most two years.

Teacher Katrina Ann Rucker was released from jail Friday night. She has been charged with battery and cruelty to children, and her bond was set at $4,150, said Lt. David Davis of the Bibb County Sheriff's Office.

Meanwhile, parent Lurella Amica was released Friday from The Medical Center of Central Georgia after suffering a fractured nose, a possible broken bone near her
r
eye and several bruises.

Her daughter, who accor
ding to a police report watched as her mother was beaten with a chair, punched in the face and dragged by her hair, did not return to school Friday.

"They're going to be all right," said Robert Swarn, father of 9-year-old Valentine Swarn, after he made a brief school visit Friday afternoon to pick up the frightened girl's classwork.

"We really don't want her to go to this school right now because of the emotional state she's in," Swarn said. "As long as she's going somewhere with me, she's OK."

Officers from the Bibb County campus police and the Macon Police Department were called Thursday to the south Macon school after the fight erupted about 8:45 a.m., according to police and school officials.

Rucker started the fight after Amica removed her daughter's book bag from a trash can, the parent told police.

In the ensuing fracas, her daughter was cr
yin
g for her teacher to stop hitting her mother and ran to them, Amica told police.

She said Rucker then hit the chil
d, pulled her hair and pushed her out of the way before dragging Amica by the hair to the steps of the trailer classroom. School staff pulled the teacher away.

Rucker, however, said she was defending herself after Amica hit her hand in the initial struggle, police spokeswoman Melanie Hofmann said Thursday.

The Telegraph tried unsuccessfully Friday to contact neighbors who knew Rucker.

Rucker, in her third month as a Bibb County teacher, was placed on administrative leave with pay as police and school officials investigate.

She came to the system fully licensed and with a master's degree in May 2003 from Columbus State University.

But before obtaining that degree, Rucker's teaching career included relatively brief stints at schools in two states.

She began teaching at Reese Road Elementary School in Columbus after
graduat
ing in May 1998 from Tuskegee University in Alabama with a bachelor's degree in early childhood education.

The job came with a condition: that
she pass that year all parts of the Praxis II, a teacher licensing test.

But when she didn't pass it by spring, Muscogee County officials didn't offer her another contract, said Kathy Tessin, the system's human resources director.

No disciplinary actions were in Rucker's personnel file, Tessin said.

"She did resign on her own," she said.

Rucker then took a job teaching at Russell Elementary School in Hurtsboro, Ala., where she stayed two school years until June 2001. She began work that same month at a Head Start in Phenix City, Ala., only to leave a month later.

Whether she taught between July 2001 and August 2004 is unclear.

Bibb County officials did not release personnel records The Telegraph requested early Friday under the Georgia Open Records Act.

The act gives
public age
ncies up to three business days to respond.

According to the Georgia Professional Standards Commission, which oversees teacher licensure, Rucker has a five-year certificate expiring in 2007 to teac
h elementary and middle grades.

Gary Walker, director of the commission's Ethics Division, said Rucker had no ethical or disciplinary actions in the agency's database.

"She's never had a problem (with us) before," Walker said.

Rebecca Leigh White, a spokeswoman for the Alabama Department of Education, also said officials there had no record of state disciplinary action against Rucker.

Rucker almost certainly will be investigated by Georgia licensing authorities.

Walker said an investigation could be triggered once any state resident submits a written complaint to the commission. After the ethics committee meets, the commission's investigators would begin a 60-day process that could result in sanctions up to license revocation.<
br>
Mike Van
Wyck, assistant superintendent for student support services, said more school staff were at the school Friday to beef up security. The school, like other Bibb elementary schools, has no full-time campus police officer.

"We had a good day
yesterday after the incident, and another good day today," Van Wyck.

When asked what changes the incident might bring, Van Wyck said it was an isolated event.

"When we learn what the investigations turn up, we'll take some action and deal with whatever we learn appropriately," Van Wyck said.

He said he could not comment on whether Amica had signed in as a visitor at the front office.

Local and state school policy dictates that visitors go to schools' front offices before entering classrooms.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBeg
in-->The job cam
e with a condition: that she pass that year all parts of the Praxis II, a teacher licensing test.

But when she didn't pass it by spring, Muscogee County officials didn't offer her another contract, said Kathy Tessin, the system's human resources director.
[/b][/quote]

Gman, you are so righ
t about college negroes!

T.N.B.

http://www.fox24.com/article.asp?pkid=363

Go watch the video.

Rucker,Katrina.jpg

Teacher Accused of Hitting Parent Out on Bond

A Bibb County Elementary teacher accused of beating up a parent with a chair, and pulling the hair of a student is out of jail on bond.

According to a Macon Police incident report obtained by Fox-24 News, 30-year-old Katrina Rucker was taken into custody on Thursday and booked on charges of battery and cruelty to a child.

On Friday, Rucker appeared in Bibb County Magistrate Court where she was given a $4,100 dollar bond that she posted for her release.

In the Police report, witnesses say that Rucker struck
r
Lurella Amica in the back with a chair, after she came into Rucker’s classroom at Bruce-Weir Elementary and d
iscovered that Rucker had thrown her child’s backpack in the trash, and she tried to get it out.

Witnesses also say that Rucker struck Amica’s 9-year-old daughter with her fist, and pulled her hair during the struggle.

When school police arrived they say that Rucker had Amica pinned down on the ground and was beating her with both fists, and they had to pull her off to subdue her.

Lurella Amica was then taken to the Macon Medical Center to have x-rays taken of her face, and medical reports show that Amica suffered a broken nose, a possible fractured skull, multiple contusions of the face, and eye hemorrhages.

The Bibb County School Board has placed Rucker on unpaid leave until the criminal charges are settled in court.

I was going to highlight segments, but it w
oul
d have to be the whole article.

This is what you deserve if you entrust your children to a gorilla-chimp negress sow.

Only nut case hermits ty
pes would homeschool their children, I know, it was on TV.

Good thing the system protects children by not allowing their parents to ccw on school grounds.
I can rest asured that they're really going to throw the book at her; its obvious by the $410 she had to post in order to exit custody.

0410220058_teacherfight.jpg

Out of Jail, Out of a Job

She's out of jail and a job.

The fourth grade teacher arrested and charged with battery and child cruelty was fired from the Bibb County School district.

Bibb Superintendent Sharon Patterson says Katrina Rucker will never work in the Bibb County School District again.

According to the police report, Rucker had a fight with a parent in her fourth grade classroom last Thursday.

Patterson says the criminal investigation continues, but school officials are done with the internal investigation.

SHARON PATTERSON, SUPERINTENDENT:
"I am acting swiftly to resolve this incident and this situation that has weighed
r
heavily on the hearts of each of us since it occurred on Thursday."

Patterson says they are implementing a [b
]four-step plan [/b]to support the schools:

Number One - the district will work with a crisis team and local mental health services to develop a guidance plan for the students.

Number two - similar assistance will be provided to faculty and staff.

Number three - a campus police officer will be assigned to the school full-time.

Number four - the district will reassess the parent and visitor check-in at each campus.

Get rid of nigger teachers and you can get rid of your four step plan.

T.N.B.

Fired Bibb teacher subject of many complaints, wanted to transfer

One in three parents sought to transfer their children from fired teacher Katrina Rucker's classroom in her nearly three-month tenure at Bruce-Weir Elementary School.

And Rucker, charged Oct. 21 with attacking a parent in her classroom, herself had begged for a transfer to another school.

That's according to a series of e-mails, memos and hand-written notes the Bibb County Board of Education released Wednesday after The Telegraph filed an Open Records Act request.

In all, the documents paint a picture of a teacher who had numerous run-ins with parents, other teachers and administrators within weeks of hire.

Those incidents, which included complaints that she
r
was unwilling to have parents visit the classroom or pick up children
early, culminated Oct. 21.

That morning, Macon police arrested Rucker after parent Lurella Amica reported being hit by a chair, punched in the face and dragged by the hair as her daughter and nearly 20 other students watched.

Rucker, charged with battery and child cruelty, could not be reached for comment. She has no listed telephone number and did not answer her door Wednesday.

But Bruce-Weir principal Karen Konke, who had numerous exchanges with Rucker, said the teacher's behavior prior to last Thursday's fracas indicated she could have continued at the school with the assistance offered first-year teachers.

"If anything, her work as a professional indicated she would avoid situations rather than have confrontation," Konke said Wednesday.

Indeed, after Rucker had a disagreement with another staffer, Rucker told her to only communicate with her in writing.

It wasn't the onl
y a
rea way she drew criticism from other staff.

When she would send errant students to the office, they'd
arrive with little bags of acorns or papers as evidence - an indication, Konke wrote, that Rucker didn't believe she would be trusted.

"This lack of trust was further evident when you had a city bus driver write you an excuse for arriving late rather than just explaining it to me," Konke wrote Rucker in a Sept. 28 letter.

And at the end of an e-mailed complaint about another teacher, Rucker wrote assistant principal Cynithia Bryant that if the teacher "puts her hands on me ... I will defend myself."

She claimed, in an e-mail to Deputy Superintendent Sylvia McGee on Oct. 19, that Konke had lied in a meeting between them: "Dr. Konke's efforts at this time (as well as Mrs. Bryant) are to show Miss Rucker as the villain wild totally outrageous. ..."

"I'm just trying to find a decent place to teach without b
eing ph
ysically abused," Rucker wrote McGee after the deputy superintendent turned down a transfer request. "Even the custodian around here gives orders and tells me what t
o do."

Neither McGee nor Superintendent Sharon Patterson could be reached for comment late Wednesday. Patterson was out of town, and efforts to reach McGee were unsuccessful.

Only a few days earlier, Bryant sent Rucker an e-mail urging her to finish the year.

"Please hang in there," Bryant wrote. "We need to talk tomorrow during parent-teacher conference day if you get a minute. If anybody understands, I do."

But eight days later, Rucker e-mailed Konke a "formal complaint" about Bryant, alleging the assistant principal lied about Rucker's actions.

In the e-mail, she wrote that she had received threats from another teacher, and that Bryant "has done nothing to remedy the situation" and instead forced her to take that teacher's student
s on a fiel
d trip.

"Please transfer me to another school," Rucker reiterated.

The last e-mail released came Oct. 21, just an hour and a half before police were called.

In it, Rucker - who often in e-mails referred to herself in the third
person - wrote Konke that she spent many hours the previous night at the hospital.

"Miss Rucker has to leveave (sic) early yesterday due to illness..No one at the Bruce-Weir or board would help with physical suffereing (sic) that occured (sic) on job...So she spent almost the entire day and night in the Emergency Room. The doctor has ordered me to best (sic) rest for the two days...I came in this morning to leave extended material for sub."

Not much later, after Rucker had struggled with parent Amica over her daughter's book bag, Rucker told police she acted in self-defense.

Amica told police she went to the school to deliver her 9-year-old daughter a note. The
re, 9-year-old
Valentina Swarn told her mother Rucker had thrown her bag in the trash can.

The two then struggled, and Amica told police Rucker then picked up the chair. Amica was admitted to The Medical Center of Central Georgia with several injuries, including a broken nose.

But Rucker said Amica had hit her hand "where she
gets a shot," Macon Police Department spokeswoman Melanie Hoffman said then. Rucker then refused to give a statement.

Rucker has been released. But she was fired Monday.

And Rucker, who has taught in three other school systems, now likely faces an investigation from the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.

The teacher-licensing agency could revoke her license.

"Miss Rucker has to leveave (sic) e
arly yesterday due
to illness..No one at the Bruce-Weir or board would help with physical suffereing (sic) that occured (sic) on job...So she spent almost the entire day and night in the Emergency Room. The doctor has ordered me to best (sic) rest for the two days...I came in this morning to leave extended material for sub."

This negress calls herself a teacher? :rotfl:

T.N.B.

Back