Hal Turner interview 2002

johnclark54

Registered
[Two years old, but still good.]

The Hal Turner Interview

The fight for the right

No taboo topics

Hal Turner: I am a 39-year-old, white male. I've been married for ten years to my first and only wife. We have a healthy, seven-year-old son. I am a Christian. I'm a working man. I learned early-on in life to always tell the truth, play by the rules, don't cheat, don't steal and don't murder. I was taught that I had to pay my own way in life by working hard. I was told that if a girl was good enough for me to lay with, she was good enough for me to marry and that such would be expected of me. I was taught that race-mixing was terribly wrong. While I wa
doing all the "right" things, a lot of other people weren't. In fact, I saw that people who intentionally lived contrary to the rules were often rewarded. I saw a lot of people lying, cheatin

g,
tealing and getting away with it. I saw men knocking-up g
irls then walking away from their obligation as fathers. I saw race-mixed couples being promoted on TV and in movies, then seeing that trend spill over into real life. I knew of people who committed rape, robbery and murder and heard others make excuses for it, such as, "It's not his fault, he's a victim of society."

more at...

http://www.skinheadz.com/news/articles/2002/jan/turner.html

Back