High yellow Derrick Robins tied to 30 rapes

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

041026182854_rapesuspect.jpg

Two Victims Testify in Rape Trial

Two victims testified Wednesday in the trial of an alleged rapist.

The DNA of 33-year-old Derrick Robins was found on both women after they were assaulted, according to authorities.

Neither victim could identify Robins as the man who raped them because their assailant was wearing a mask.

Each woman testified their attacker pointed a gun at their head, demanded money, fondled them, forced them to perform oral sex and then raped them.

"I kept saying to him, 'You know, you've taken my money, you've taken my virginity, you know, don't take my life,' and I kept saying over and o

ver and over, 'Don't kill me, don't kill me,' and I was staring him right in the eye cause that was all I coul
d see, one of the women testified.

Robins is being tried in Fulton County for three assaults, two of them rapes.

Prosecutors say he is tied to 30 assaults in the metro area that occurred in late 1998 and early 1999.

Why would a handsome high yellow like this boy feel the need to rape? Because he's a nigger, that's why! Wake up America and smell the negro!

T.N.B.

041028151444_rapevictim230.jpg

Woman, 73, Testifies in Rape Case

A 73-year-old woman raped in Cobb County testified Thursday against the man suspected of being the Northside Rapist. Derrick Robins is on trial in Fulton County for three attacks, two of which resulted in the rape of the victims.

Investigators say Robins is tied to as many as 30 assaults in the Metro Atlanta area that occurred in late 1998 and early 1999, many of which took place at apartment complexes along the Northside perimeter.

Using a similar transaction, prosecutors pulled in the victim from the Cobb County case for which Robins has yet to be tried. The woman, a devo

ut Christian and a retired school psychologist, testified about the attack that occurred when she was
67 years old. Investigators have linked Robins to the rape through DNA testing. The woman told jurors that she is 99 percent sure that Robins is the man who raped her on March 8, 1999.

"I began to testify about Jesus Christ and about how, you know, his mother and his grandmother would not want him to do something like this to someone like them," the woman said she told the rapist after the attack. As she testified, the victim wore a crucifix around her neck.

Another woman, 22-year-old at the time, said the rapist broke into her apartment and raped her in her own bed. He said, 'Don't move, don't look at me, I can kill you.' At that point, I put my hands over my eyes and left them there the entire time, the woman said.

Her testimony came a day after two women whose rapes are the focus of the trial took the stand. Neither of the victims was able to positively ide
ntif
y Robins because their assailant wore a mask. DNA testing, however, has also linked Robins to the rapes,
prosecutors said.

Each woman testified their attacker pointed a gun at their head, demanded money, fondled them, forced them to perform oral sex and then raped them.

"I kept saying to him, 'You know, you've taken my money, you've taken my virginity. You know, don't take my life,' and I kept saying over and over and over, 'Don't kill me, don't kill me,' and I was staring him right in the eye cause that was all I could see, one of the women testified.

A Dunwoody couple also testified that Robins robbed them at gunpoint, ordered them to strip naked, and tried to force them to have sex with each other. The victims said Robins left the apartment after taking $45.

Jury deliberations are expected to begin Friday afternoon.

This nigger should swing for these crimes!

T.N.B.

Man Guilty in Northside Rapist Case

A jury in Fulton County, Ga., found a man guilty Friday afternoon on all 14 counts against him in the Northside Rapist case.

Prosecutors put Derrick Robins on trial this week in connection with three assaults, two of which resulted in the rapes of women. The charges included two rapes, two kidnappings, and several counts of armed robbery.

Investigators have said they believe Robins is behind as many as 30 assaults that happened at apartment complexes along the Northside perimeter.

He's not the monster that I thought he was going to look like, said one of the victims. " just don't feel anger anymore. I just feel pity for him. I just feel sorry for him and I'm not angry at him. I forgive him,
r
I don't understand why I forgive him, but I do.ÃÆ’­ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¢
â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�ÃԠ’Ô� ’â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

The jury took less than an hour-and-a-half to arrive at their verdict.

After the verdict was announced, most of the jury members, instead of leaving, filed back into the courtroom and sat with the victims as the sentencing was announced.

Robins was sentenced to four consecutive life terms. His lawyers said they would appeal the verdict.

He will start serving his life sentences in Georgia after he finishes a 20-year term in Louisiana for, among other things, forcible rape.

A day before the verdict, two rape victims testified against Robins, one of whom said she was 22 when a man broke into her apartment and raped her in her own bed.

He said, 'Don't move, don't look at me, I can kill you.' At that point, I put my hands over my eyes and left them there the entire time, the woman said.

Earlier Thursday, a 73-year-old woman raped in Cobb County she is 99 percent sure that Robins
is
the man who raped her on March 8, 1999. Robins will be
tried at a later date in that case.

"I began to testify about Jesus Christ and about how, you know, his mother and his grandmother would not want him to do something like this to someone like them," the woman said she told the rapist after the attack. As she testified, the victim wore a crucifix around her neck.

The two women whose rapes were the focus of the trial this week testified Wednesday, but neither was able to positively identify Robins because their assailant wore a mask. DNA testing, however, has linked Robins to the rapes, prosecutors said.

"I kept saying to him, 'You know, you've taken my money, you've taken my virginity. You know, don't take my life,' and I kept saying over and over and over, 'Don't kill me, don't kill me
,' and
I was staring him right in the eye cause that was all I could see, one of the
women testified.

A Dunwoody couple also testified that Robins robbed them at gunpoint, ordered them to strip naked, and tried to force them to have sex with each other. The victims said Robins left the apartment after taking $45.

Considering all the damage this animal has caused, he should pay with his life.

T.N.B.

Back