Rick Dean

Registered

http://rense.com/general51/spy.htm

Hunt On For Israeli
Spy Ring In Australia
By Lincoln Wright
The Herald Sun - Australia
4-17-4

The nation's spy-catchers are investigating a suspected Israeli spy ring in Australia.

The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation has been investigating the suspected cell for up to a month.

Two Israeli citizens appeared in an Auckland court on Friday charged with passport fraud.

One of them, Eli Cara, claimed to be a Sydney travel agent. He has travelled to New Zealand 24 times since October 2000.

Cara, 50, and Zoshe Kelman, 30,
faced three charges after being arrested in a police sting operation late last March.

Another Israeli, Zev William Barkan, 37, escaped from NZ. A fourth man is believed to be in hiding.

The
men are suspected of being Mossad agents, who allegedly were gatherin
g fake NZ passports.

Fake passports are used by intelligence bodies to help their agents travel undercover.

Mossad, the Israeli secret service, has been accused previously of illegally using Canadian passports.

A spokesman for Attorney-General Philip Ruddock confirmed yesterday that ASIO had been investigating the matter.

He said ASIO had been in touch with its NZ counterparts.

He said the two Israelis had applied for a passport using the birth certificate of a person with cerebral palsy.

NZ police staged a surveillance operation of the site where the passport was sent on March 23. The two Israelis were also staking out the site, but were then arrested.

Cara was s
itting in a cafe, while Kelman was arrested walking away after throwing his mobile phone into a bush.

After the pair was released on bail, Cara denied being a Mossad agent when asked a
bout
his
arrest. <b
r>
Intelligence sources told the Sunday Herald Sun that the NZ arrests would hav
e set off alarm bells at ASIO headquarters in Canberra.

If Israel had gone to the trouble of setting up a genuine business in Sydney as a front for spying, then that would be an extraordinary step, a source said.

ASIO would not be investigating the case unless they suspected the pair was undeclared spies," the source said.

Israel (as with other countries) could declare its spies to ASIO, and the security service would know who was who at the country's embassy in Canberra.

"But some countries have undeclared spies, which is seen as pretty sneaky - and snaky," another source said.

The time and expense of running a genuine business front would indi
cate a deep commitment to an operation in Sydney or the South Pacific.

NZ Prime Minister Helen Clark has refused to confirm whether the arrested men were Mossad agents. But
she has
contact
ed the Israeli gove
rnment about the case.

In the late 1970s, Israel was rumoured to have set up a spy ring in Melbourne to
keep an eye on anti-Israeli activists.

Israel's acting ambassador to NZ and Australia, Orna Sagiv, said yesterday she would not comment until the court proceedings had been completed.

"There are two Israeli citizens there before the justice system, but it's better to wait before coming to conclusions," she said.

A former Israeli Defence Force officer expressed surprise at the clumsiness of the operation, but added authorities could not be sure the charged men's names were real if they were Mossad agents.

"Israel has spies everywhere, but Mossad is usually more professional than that," the IDF officer said.

Mossad generally was quite careful about whom it sent undercover, preferring people with links to the country they were spying upon.

"The aim is to
blend into t
he local com
munity," the officer s
aid. "These agents have layers and layers of false identities."

A search of Australian company and title records revealed that Cara has no listed business or
property interests in NSW or Victoria.

Public information contained on the Australian Securities and Investments Commission database shows that Cara, Kelman and Barkan are not involved with listed companies or own property in the two states.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/co...255E663,00.html

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=72261

By DPA and Haaretz Service
New Zealand has asked Israel to explain why two men reported by a newspaper to be Mossad secret service agents were trying to obtain a false New Zealand passport, Prime Minister Helen Clark confirmed on Saturday.

The case has set off alarm bells that Mossad spies may be masquerading as harmless New Zealand travelers abroad, the New Zealand Herald said. Clark refused to comment directly on the case in which two Israelis appeared in court in Auckland on Friday.

But she issued a statement saying: "The government takes seriously any action which challenges the integrity of the New Zealand passport system.

"The people involved in
his case are Israeli citizens and the matter has been raised directly with the Israeli government," Clark said. "There will be a strong and public response to this matter once the court action has
r
r
co
cluded."

The newspaper said Uri Zoshe
Kelman, 30, and Eli Kara
, 50, denied three joint charges including attempting to obtain a New Zealand passport and participating in an organized crime group to obtain a false passport when they appeared in the Auckland District Court.

It said court papers revealed two other men were involved.

Ze'ev William Barkan, 37, has fled the country, and authorities concede they would not know where to find him, the Herald said. The other man was believed to be in New Zealand, but police said the others refused to identify him.

It said the group had been in and out of the country since last November, with Kara, who says he is a travel agent based in Sydney, Australia, saying he has visited New Zealand 24 times since October 20

Court papers allege they applied for a New Zealand passport using the birth certificate of a New Zealand man suffering from cerebral palsy, who authorities say is innocent of any involv
eme
nt.
The Heral
d said Kelman and Kara first appeared in court late la
st month. When they reappeared on Friday, defense lawyers agreed they should be committed for trial while not admitting that there was a prima facie case against them.

They were released on bail subject to curfew conditions and reporting regularly to police. Outside the court, Kara denied being a member of the Israeli secret service, while Kelman refused to comment, the Herald said.

In 1997, Mossad agents were caught using Canadian passports during a failed assassination attempt on an Islamic official in Jordan, and in 2000, a Mossad operative was given a suspended sentence after being accused of espionage and repeated use of false identity documents in Switzerland, the paper said.

http://www.nsm88.com/articles/mossad_in_new_zealand.html

I sent a different version to RENSE.COM

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0...045%5E2,00.html

ASIO hunts Israeli cell
By Lincoln Wright
April 18, 2004

THE nation's spy-catchers are investigating a suspected Israeli spy ring in Australia.

The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation has been investigating the suspected cell for up to a month.

Two Israeli citizens appeared in an Auckland court on Friday charged with passport fraud.

One of them, Eli Cara, claimed to be a Sydney travel agent. He has travelled to New Zealand
24 times since October 2000.

Cara, 50, and Zoshe Kelman, 30, faced three charges after being arrested in a police sting operation late last March.

Another Israeli, Zev William Barkan, 37, es

cap
d from NZ. A fourth man is believed to be in hiding.

The men are s
uspected of being Mossad agents, who allegedly were gathering fake NZ passports.

Fake passports are used by intelligence bodies to help their agents travel undercover.

Mossad, the Israeli secret service, has been accused previously of illegally using Canadian passports.

A spokesman for Attorney-General Philip Ruddock confirmed yesterday that ASIO had been investigating the matter.

He said ASIO had been in touch with its NZ counterparts.

He said the two Israelis had applied for a passport using the birth certificate of a person with cerebral palsy.

NZ police staged a surveillance operation of the site where the passport was sent on March 23. The two Israelis were also staking out t
he site, but were then arrested.

Cara was sitting in a cafe, while Kelman was arrested walking away after throwing his mobile phone into a bush.

After the pair was released on ba
il,
Cara
denied bei
ng a Mossad agent when asked about his arrest.

Intelligence sources told the Sunday H
erald Sun that the NZ arrests would have set off alarm bells at ASIO headquarters in Canberra.

If Israel had gone to the trouble of setting up a genuine business in Sydney as a front for spying, then that would be an extraordinary step, a source said.

ASIO would not be investigating the case unless they suspected the pair was undeclared spies, the source said.

Israel (as with other countries) could declare its spies to ASIO, and the security service would know who was who at the country's embassy in Canberra.

"But some countries have undeclared spies, which is seen as pretty sneaky - and snaky," another source said.

The time and expense of running a ge
nuine business front would indicate a deep commitment to an operation in Sydney or the South Pacific.

NZ Prime Minister Helen Clark has refused to confirm whether the arrested
men we
re Mossa
d agents. But she h
as contacted the Israeli government about the case.

In the late 1970s, Israel was rumoured to have set up a
spy ring in Melbourne to keep an eye on anti-Israeli activists.

Israel's acting ambassador to NZ and Australia, Orna Sagiv, said yesterday she would not comment until the court proceedings had been completed.

"There are two Israeli citizens there before the justice system, but it's better to wait before coming to conclusions," she said.

A former Israeli Defence Force officer expressed surprise at the clumsiness of the operation, but added authorities could not be sure the charged men's names were real if they were Mossad agents.

"Israel has spies everywhere, but Mossad is usually more professional than that," the ID
F officer said.

Mossad generally was quite careful about whom it sent undercover, preferring people with links to the country they were spying upon.

"
The aim is
to blend int
o the local community,&quot
; the officer said. "These agents have layers and layers of false identities."

A search of Australian company and title records revealed that Cara has no
listed business or property interests in NSW or Victoria.

Public information contained on the Australian Securities and Investments Commission database shows that Cara, Kelman and Barkan are not involved with listed companies or own property in the two states.

Sunday Herald Sun

Wow, I'm impressed at the little kiwi nation in the south pacific.Very true to their convictions. :Cheers:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53044

In Response To: NEW ZEALAND HAS PROOF OF MOSSAD "DEATHSQUAD"?? (PRAVDASEEKER)

This is getting quite scary. I think the dots are connecting, and the more I read, the more dots...

Do read the article Aladdin posted today: The International Jew
Site: www.ety.com/berlin/ford2.htm

Also, I would recommend David Duke's book about J*ws present and past, and what their belief system is. It's not pretty.

David Duke's book is "My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding".
<b
>And remember, David Duke is branded anti-semite. I bought it with full awareness of this. However, I have seen NOTHING anti-semitic in the tone of the book. Also everything he say

s is backed up, and most of it comes, amazingly enough, from Jewish sources. And quite a few from
the Bible itself!

Some Jewish traits are rather less than admirable, particularly where goyim (us) are concerned. Their expertise covers anything from economic (usury - being interest in excess) to being the leaders in mafia type activities. (And we all thought it was the Sicilians!)

Also, remember that this does NOT include the normal Jew, exactly as what OUR leaders do does NOT include us. We all know, or have ancestors (like me) who are Jewish.

This is simply one more dot we are trying to connect to the NWO elite.

#####################################################

The thread:

NEW ZEALAND HAS PROOF
OF MOSSAD "DEATHSQUAD"?? (views: 350)
PRAVDASEEKER -- Sunday, 25 July 2004, 10:09 p.m.
NEW: SO MOSSAD KILLS PEOPLE TO OBTAIN PASSPORTS... (views: 209)
TruthPassion -- Sunday, 25
Jul
y 2004, 11:19 p.m.
NEW: Re: SO MOSSAD KILLS PEOPLE TO OBTAIN PASSPORTS... (views: 125)
TruthPassion -- Monday, 26 July 2004, 12:38 a.m.
NEW: WAR BY
DECEPTION (views: 92)
Aladdin -- Monday, 26 July 2004, 3:31 a.m.
NEW: READ MY SUMMARY WHICH HAS... (views: 71)
FarSight3 -- Monday, 26 July 2004, 3:47 a.m.
NEW: AND HERE'S THE UNFOLDING OF THE WHOLE STORY... (views: 107)
FarSight3 -- Monday, 26 July 2004, 4:06 a.m.
NEW: REPOST: ISRAELI HIT SQAD CAUGHT IN MEXICAN CONGRESS... (views: 74)
FarSight3 -- Monday, 26 July 2004, 4:23 a.m.

PICS AT LINK:

http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2004/07/74554.php

New Zealand Has Solid Evidence of Mossad death Squads
killing Austalian tourists

by Bev Taylor Thursday July 22, 2004 at 01:16 AM

New Zealand Has Solid Evidence of Mossad
death Squads operating in S.E Asia
that have Killed Australians

evil_zionist.jpg, image/jpeg, 275x206

I am an Australian that worked for a major NGO
in Cambodia my exposure to the mossad murder squads operating
in the S.E. Asia came about thru the acquaintance of a fellow Australian.

br>I met Brian at the boarder town of KIoh Kong.
Brian was young man from Sydney that had just finished school
with an English Major and had come to Australia to teach English
for a year
we
r
talked in length about how he had lost his entire family
in an accident
his desire to help th
e impoverished Cambodian people.

Brian was leaving for Srey Ambel the next day
on a small boat to teach at a small local school
that he had arranged thru a Cambodian friend
he had been corresponding with for a few years.

BRIAN NEVER ARRIVED

A few weeks latter I was in the Srey Ambel area
and went by to visit Brian.
He had never arrived, and was not replying to e-mail from me
or his friend at the school he was to teach at,
his friend at the school said maybe he had decided
to travel around for a few weeks, but no one knew.

I MET THE MOSSAD AGENT ZEV BARKAN

Two weeks later while I was in Phnom Penh,
I was at a restaurant on the riv
erfront,
I met a man there that introduced himself as Brian,
using Brian's name and background story but it was a deferent man.

I tried to get as much information out of him without l
ett
ing him know
I had known the real Brian after our conversation
I went strait to the Australian consulate they told me they
would look in
to the report.

THE NEW ZEALAND SECURITY AGENT

The next day I was talking to a Diane,
NZ women that I had known for some time that
worked for a different NGO.

Diane was very alarmed when I told her of what had happened
and said I was in great danger and told me to meet her
later that day in the Toul Tom Pong Market.

There I was met by Diane and a man I will refer
to as Tom that Identified himself as a NZ security Official.

These mossad run gangs like to throw there victims
off of tour boats they do a lot of operations off the southern coast
of Thailand
and Cambodia
Tom said, as he showed me documentation
of 8 people whose bodies where found that 'disappeared'
like Brian, 5 where Australian.

Tom also showed me some phot
os of 5
more mossad agents
suspected of involvement in the disappearances.

One I identified as the man I met that was using Brian's Identity,
it was a photo of Zev Barkan.

This is a real bad guy, v
icious.
He's killed a few of the victims himself witnesses
have said he likes to personally throw them over board
while the boats are moving and then turns around
and run the victim over, chopping the victim up with the prop
Tom said .

As he showed me photos and documents
that connected Barkan and 4 other mossad agents
to terrorist training camps in southern Thailand

And documents linking them to armed terrorist actions
in southern Thailand along with documents that linked
telecommunications and money wire transfers originating in Israel.

Tom informed me that NZ security Operations have evidence
that some Australian Officials are involved in a cover-up
of these mossad operations for political reasons that
reach
u
p to the highest levels of the Australian Government.

This guy is an Australian official we linked to Barkan,
we have evidence he was involved in the terrorist training camps
but not the murders Barkan is in hot water with him because
of the m
urders but he is involved in the cover up of the murders
and that why you are in so much danger,
now they are committed into covering the murders up

Tom said, as he showed me pictures of Barkan meeting
the man at the Australian consulate
I had made the missing person report to.

Tom informed me I was in grave danger because
of my visit to the Australian consulate,
and if I did not Leave Cambodia immediately
I would be dead before the end of the week.

Tom arranged for me to fly out of Cambodia to NZ
on a s
mall NZ government plane that night.

And now I find myself in NZ living in a safe house not knowing
when it will be ok to return to my life.

I am writing t
his in a hope i
t might save someone from the fate that Brian suffered.

tom showed me this guys picture also
by Bev Taylor Thursday July 22, 2004 at 01:16 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turn the Rus loose on Israel . :)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53075

AND HERE'S THE UNFOLDING OF THE WHOLE STORY...

Posted By: FarSight3 <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 26 July 2004, 4:06 a.m.

In Response To: READ MY SUMMARY WHICH HAS... (FarSight3)

...how it was allegedly done with additional info on how the NZ police caught the 'pass-sporters' with all the details:

From
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/israeli_agents.html

Israeli Agents Arrested in Plo
To Forge Passports
Mossad Targeted Handicapped; Kiwi PM Breaks Diplomatic Ties
By Fred Lingel

The jailing of two Israeli Mossad agents in New Zealand for stealing the identities of cerebral

palsy victims has exposed a wider international passport scam by the spy agency.

On July 14, 2004, two Mos
sad agentsUriel Kelman, 31, and Eli Cara, 51were jailed for six months and fined $100,000 for fraudulently using the Cerebral Palsy Society to obtain passports. The New Zealand authorities are still seeking two other agents. One is Zev William Barkan, 37, who fled New Zealand when the scam was uncovered, and an unnamed man, who is believed to be hiding out somewhere in the country.

When the Mossad team was unmasked in March 2004, New Zealand's Prime Minister Helen Clark (above) privately asked Israel for an apology and was rebuffed. To add insult to injury, the Israeli government denied having agents in New Zealand.

Within days of the jailing of Kelman and Cara, Clark, un
der public pressure to retaliate against Israel, launched a verbal and diplomatic assault. She accused Israel of breaching international law, as well as her country's sovereignty. Her greatest worry
, sh
e told the media, was that the Mossad actions placed New Zealand passport holders at risk when they trave
led abroad.

She immediately suspended diplomatic relations with Tel Aviv and instituted a new rule that will require visiting Israeli diplomats to apply for visas before they can enter her country. She also canceled Foreign Ministry consultations between the two nations scheduled for later this year. In a major snub, she declared that a proposed visit by the Israeli president would not be allowed to take place.

New Zealanders were equally angered by Jewish organizations that attacked the prime minister and accused the New Zealand government of overreaction and anti-Semitism. It was not lost on New Zealanders that Israel regards them as anti-Israeli, following the visit last year of the New
Zealand foreign minister to Yasser Arafat in Palestine. In contrast, the rest of the world views New Zealand as a small, neutral nation.

The Mossad scam began in 2003 when Kelman, Car
a, Barka
n and an unidentified agent arrived in the New Zealand capital, Auckland. First to arrive was Cara, who h
ad been running a bogus travel agency for three years in Sydney, the Australian capital....

More of this article at the link above.

Additional articles on that topic:

Oz Concern About Mossad Death Squads
http://www.rense.com/Datapages/moss.htm

State-Sponsored Assassinations by Agents of the Israeli Government
http://www.hoffman-info.com/palestine7.html

Death By Remote Control as Hit Squad's Return
http://home.mindspring.com
/~fontenelles/fisk12.htm

War on Error, Part 47:"The magicians from OZ"
Far Sight 3

: ...gone 'down under' in RR: ;-)

: NEW OLYMPIC DI
SIPLINE?-PAS
S-SPORTS... *PIC*
: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=52882

: ARE MOSSAD DEATH SQADS KILLING TOURISTS?...
: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53003

: As this strange kind of mishmash is going on for quite a long
: time now it is highest time to put some more light on the
: activities of these 'Israeli officials' which reveals a lot
: more insights in 'the whole picture' of global-games than
: might be visible on first hand...

: Far Sight 3

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53095

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPTIONS OF MEXICAN NEWS REPORTS

Posted By: Rosalinda <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 26 July 2004, 12:07 p.m.

In Response To: REPOST: ISRAELI HIT SQAD CAUGHT IN MEXICAN CONGRESS... (FarSight3)

Mexico Will Investigate If Israelis Were Terrorists
By Alejandro PÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¡ez and Francisco MejÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡­a
From CrÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡³nica de Hoy, Mexico City,
October 12, 2001

-- They were armed with 9mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators and 58 bullets -- They were detained by sugar indus
ry workers in the Legislative Palace

The Attorney General is investigating and interrogating two Israelis (one already a nationalized Mexican) who were detained in the House of Representatives Wedne

sday with two 9mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators and
58 bullets, to determine if they belong to any group connected with terrorists or subversive groups.

Salvador Gersson Smike, 34, a retired Israeli military official and nationalized Mexican, and Sar Ben Zui, 27, of Israeli nationality, were held yesterday in the installations of the metropolitan offices of the Attorney General, headed by the assistant attorney general for criminal process Gilberto Higuera Bernal. They were interrogated to clarify the source of the arms that they carried and to determine if they are guilty of a crime.

Up until now the authorities have not declared about the status of investigation number PGR/11-15-01 and they will wait until tonight when the constitutional limit for determining the leg
al situation of the arrested parties expires.

Both subjects were detained in the installations of the legislative palace of San Lazaro when a group of sugar industry workers that had met wit
h th
e Speaker of the House, Beatriz Paredes, left to discuss their issues in the lob
by and the two arrested persons arrived and began photographing them.

This activity and the form in which they took the pictures (aiming their cameras below the belts of the workers) generated tension among the sugar workers who proceeded to demand their identification immediately.

The Israelis identified themselves as press photographers, but they were not believed and the workers overcame them and then discovered that they were armed with pistols and other high caliber arms.

The Israeli Embassy Will Monitor The Arrest Of Sar Ben Zui
By Francisco MejÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡­a
CrÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡³nica de Hoy, Mexico City,
October 13, 2001

The Isreali Embassy in Mexico has confidence that its citizen, Sar Ben Zu
i, will be investigated in accordance with the law and the consul, Elias Luf, is following the investigations, his spokeswoman Hila Engelhart confirmed.

She said that the Embassy doe
s not re
gulate the entrance of Israelis in Mexico and doesn't know anything about what the arrested ind
ividual was doing. She said that the citizens of that country that come to Mexico, like all others from Israel, are not required to have any special visa for their travels.

As will be remembered, Sar Ben Zui Was detained, with another subject, when both were allegedly armed inside the House of Representatives.

According to statements by elements of the legislative security staff, the suspects carried arms, explosives, nine grenades, bullets and a detonator.

In a telephone conversation the spokeswoman assured that the Embassy has confidence in the Mexican institutions to do what is necessary to enforce the law. "We are waiting to find out what happened."

She informed that the E
mbassy doesn't have a program to monitor Israeli citizens who come to Mexico. In any case, she said, the Mexican secretary of state should have a registry of all persons who ente
r national t
erritory.

She indicated that relations between the two countries are very good and that tourism is promoted by both co
untries.

Hila Engelhart recalled that it is not the first time that Mexico has detained an Israeli citizen in its country, however, she said that it is a situation that happens everywhere. She reported that both countries collaborate constantly to monitor exceptional movements that occur and said that "in the case of the arrested Israelis, we hope the situation with be resolved quickly."

Finally, she said that the Israeli Ambassador is monitoring the arrests.

Originally posted by William of the White Hand@Jul 22 2004, 01:24 AM
I'm as surprised as anyone over the spies-gone-awry. Usually incidents like these are hushed up as they are settled diplomatically in camera. I'm not sure what went wrong but somehow the media got a hold of it and the Isreali Bonds now find themselves inside. They received 6 months which in New Zealand terms translates into 3. I suspect that after a short sojorn - say 6 weeks - the government will
ee its way to releasing them.
There's still the matter of restoring friendly relations between the two nations. David Irving is planning a visit and my best guess is that he'll be refused a vis

a as a way of placating the J*ws for arresting their spies in the first place.
William of the White Hand scores full points! Following the arrest of the Israeli spies there was some sort of high
level diplomatic discussions - that was until the media got a hold of it. As for David Irving I was sure he'd be denied entry to placate the J*ws - none of us should be too surprised to learn then that:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/thepress/0,21...24a6009,00.html

Holocaust denier kept out of NZ
31 July 2004
By COLIN ESPINER

The Immigration Service will bar controversial Holocaust revisionist h
istorian David Irving from entering New Zealand following an outcry from Jewish groups.

The ostensible reason for the denial was because people who have been deported from other countries a
re d
enied entry to New Zealand. "The law doesn't take into account why people have been deported but only the fact that they have been."

Green MP Keith Locke said last night the NZIS decision was a blow to free speech. "His deportation from Canada is irrelevant, unless we have just become a Canadian colony. What next: a
re we going to ban Salman Rushdie because Iran doesn't like him?"The Immigration Service decided yesterday to refuse Irving entry because of his deportation from Canada in 1992.

The decision has been applauded by members of the Jewish community.

The decision has been applauded by members of the Jewish community.

You have called it William ! :clap:

Kudos for your understanding of the Z agenda !

IMO some of the Israeli/Mossad stuff is backfiring

because the tables are turning in our favor
:D

More people are spe
aking out an
d standing up.

Still drops in an ocean but thats how oceans start !

And ARYANS have staying power.

:sun: :Swastika2: :sun:

The Banning of Mr. Irving, " A real scholar" was done with every scream possible by them and their controlled/owned press. The blackmailed politicians that dis-allowed his entry in to N.Z. are a Very shameful lot indeed, but it does show how very frieghtened the suppressor's of truth are.. The truth needs NO protection, only lies can not be questioned. The Truth Cat must be kept in the bag at all costs. Itz about money, and keeping is goy'em's in a cult like subjugated status, and to keep the kosher cash/power flowing.

Remeber www.ussliberty.org If you have not READ this site please do, and learn what what we are up against, not to mention many more evil d
eds such as the J. Pollard affair.. It is sad that most white Christians are so brainwased by 60 years of Hooey Weird movies that the truth scares them, as it goes against all the lies that the TV/media ha

s filled their heads with, sin
ce that terrible WAR against our selves. Remember Mark from the Bible and John 8:44

It is the Horrible after effects of a criminal so called WW 2 that has made us so feeble and weak as a group now. We whites do not as a whole understand our selves to be a group, up against groups who are fully aware of their own group competition against whites, and this is our weak point. .. Stop watching TV today, don't let any children in your family watch it..

I almost entirely quit watching T.V., except for a few science and nature programs. Otherwise T.V. is just ZigZog-led filth!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm...section=general

Maori Gang leaders defer to jailed Israelis says paper

By BRIDGET CARTER
The two men at the centre of the Israeli spy scandal are being given "unbelievable respect" in prison and gang leaders defer to them, the Jerusalem Post has reported.

Eli Cara, 50, and Uriel Kelman are serving their six-month jail terms in Auckland's Mt Eden Prison for attempting to fraudulently obtain a New Zealand passport.

The Post reported being told by a s
nior New Zealand source that the two men were sharing a cell, with a television and stereo system. Both were regular users of the prison library.

He said they were both fine and comfortable, mixed f

reely within the jail and appeared to enjoy a special status among priso
ners, who included some of the toughest gang members.

The source said the gang leaders were at the top of the prison hierarchy, but that they deferred to the Israelis.

A Canterbury University criminologist, Associate Professor Greg Newbold, said he expected the reports to be accurate.

Gang leaders would see the pair as terrorists and therefore as people of power and mystery.

"Gang leaders do have a special status in prison because of their power and these guys are part of one of the biggest gangs in the world, Mossad."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2998626a11,00.html

Peace offer by Government to Israelis
11 August 2004
By COLIN ESPINER

The Government appears to be offering an olive branch in its dispute with Israel, leading a parliamentary condemnation of anti-Semitism and issuing fresh criticism of Holocaust revisionist David Irving.

Yesterday, Parliament passed a rare motion condemning anti-Semitism, carried unanimously, that will be sent to the Speaker of Israel's Parliament, the Knesset.

The move follows worldwide news coverage of the graveya
d attacks on two Jewish cemeteries, which the Government fears may have damaged New Zealand's international reputation.

In an earlier post William wrote:

"I'm as surprised as anyone over the spies-gone-awry. Usually incidents like these are hushed up as they are settled diplomatically in camera. I'm not sure what went wrong but somehow the media got a hold of it and the Isreali Bonds now find themselves inside. They received 6 months which in New Zealand terms translates into 3. I suspect that after a short sojorn - say 6 weeks - the government will see its way to releasing them."

In today's Sunday News (26/9/04) I read that the two Mossad agents who were sentenced for their part in attempting to fraudulently obtain a New Zealand passport will be release
from Mt Eden jail this week - to fly back to Israel after serving less than half their sentences.

While their official release date is Friday it is understood that they will be sneaked out of the ja

il early to avoid the media.

Back