Illegal Mestizo Teen Faces Involuntary Manslaughter Charge in Death of Coach

White Boy

Registered
http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4722000

Teen Faces Involuntary Manslaughter Charge in Death of Olathe Coach
April 5, 2006, 07:19 PM CDT Deadly Accident Could Have Resulted from Drag Racing Culture

4722000_BG1.jpg

David Bassore

KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Prosecutors filed a charge Wednesday against a 16-year-old driver following a wreck that killed an Olathe, Kan., high school football coach.

Raul R. Cabrera, of Shawnee, Kan., faced an involuntary manslaughter charge in the juvenile division of Wyandotte County District Court, according to a news release from prosecutors.

David Bassore, the outgoing head football coach at Olathe North High School, died Monday afternoon when
investigators said Cabrera's car clipped his truck and the truck crashed on Interstate 35 near the 18th Street Expressw
ay exit.

The Kansas Highway Patrol was still investigating the crash on Wednesday.

KCTV5's Sandra Olivas reported Tuesday that authorities were trying to determine whether Cabrera was drag racing with another driver when the wreck happened.

In addition to the involuntary manslaughter charge, Sandra reported Tuesday that Cabrera faced municipal traffic charges for reckless driving, driving without a license, not having insurance, not having registration and failing to maintain a single lane.

The Olathe School District announced in March that Bassore, 51, of Liberty, Mo., had resigned his coaching and teaching jobs but intended to finish out the school year.

Copyright 2001 - 2006 KCTV5. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/8487197/detail.html

Charges Filed In Wreck That Killed Ex-Coach
16-Year-Old Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

POSTED: 1:20 pm CDT April 5, 2006
UPDATED: 9:43 pm CDT April 5, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Wyandotte County, Kan., prosecutors filed charges Wednesday in a wreck that killed a former football coach at Olathe North High School.

David K. Bassore, 51, of Liberty, was driving home from work Monday on Interstate 35 near the 18th Street Expressway exit when his pickup truck was clipped by a Dodge Neon. Bassore's pickup went off the road, rolling twice before it stopped on its side. Bassore was thrown from the vehicle. He died at the scene.

Prosecutors charged
the driver of the Neon, 16-year-old Raul Cabrera, of Shawnee, Kan., with one count of involu
ntary manslaughter in juvenile court.

Officials said Cabrera is an illegal immigrant, and the judge decided the teen should remain in custody.

The Kansas Highway Patrol is still investigating the fatal wreck, but they suspect Cabrera was drag racing with another car.

KMBC's Maria Antonia reported that Cabrera's mother said her son was not racing; he was being chased by another driver and that he had been followed for several days.

Officials said they are considering charging Cabrera as an adult or upping the charge to second-degree murder.

Vigil Held For Coach

Bassore had recently resigned from his coaching position at Olathe after being at the school a year.

Wednesday night, Olathe students held a vigil for their former coach.

"He'd probably say, 'What are you guys crying over me for? I want you guys t
o be positive and happy,'" football player Jarod Milo said.

"Really made you feel at home, at school, and made it a fun thing and brought a smile to everybody," studen
t Kim Burnell said. "We just want to get people involved and let them know who he was and if they didn't know him, let them know what a great person he was."

"He loved every player on his team and we loved him back," football player Raymond Due said.

If they allow this amnesty bill to pass my friends then kiss our race good bye here in America. These roaches wont be satisfied with amnesty. They want a race war and all gringos dead. Go to rense.com or prison planet and see for yourself. Guess who there are lumping in with us in this rampage. THE JEW!!

My feelings exactly Gman. I have learned this bit of interesting information from a friend on the christian party site and am waiting for a REAL Spanard from Spain to back me up on this. Theses beaners are descendants of the jews that were kicked out of Spain during the Inquisitions. If so it could explain greatly why the jews and the catholic church wants to help them.

Back