Kayla Rolland UPDATE

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

KaylaRolland3.jpg

m021-rolland-kayla-0304n-m.jpg

Neglect charged in school killing

The ultimate blame in the shooting death of 6-year-old Kayla Rolland by a classmate at a suburban Flint elementary school four years ago will be decided in a Detroit courtroom.

Kayla's mother, Veronica McQueen, is suing one of Michigan's poorest school districts, Beecher Community Schools, the superintendent, the principal of Buell Elementary in Mount Morris, Kayla's first-grade teacher and four other Buell teachers.

U.S. District Judge Bernard Friedman will hold a hearing Tuesday to decide if the case will proceed to a jury trial in May.

"I hope and pray this past and continued awareness of my daughter's wrongful death at Buell will serve to make our schools across America safer for all of our children," McQueen said in a statement through one of the four law firms representing her in the suit.

At the time of the killing, in February 2000, the 6-year-old boy who shot Kayla was living in a suspected crack house with an uncle because his mother had been evicted from the family's home. He took a gun from a shoe box that was filled with candy and quarters and carried it to school.

Kayla and her classmate were believed to be the youngest victim and youngest shooter in a classroom shooting.

It became a symbol of the use of illegal guns in America --splashed across newspaper front pages around the world and highlighted by Flint native Michael Moore in his Oscar-winning documentary, Bowling for Columbine.

It was a low moment for a district that remains mired in problems, including a $1.8 million deficit.

Second to the Covert school district in southwest Michigan, more children are living in poverty in the Beecher district than anywhere in Michigan: 38 percent. Just 26 percent of students passed the 2002 Michigan Educational Assessment Program test --among the 10 worst-performing districts in the state.

Buell Elementary was closed in 2002 because of a budget deficit. McQueen's lawyers had to get a court order to enter the school to see where the shooting occurred two years earlier.

Last week, the school board voted to close Beecher High School, built in the 1930s.

The kids don't need educators waving the white flag or talking about doomsday, Superintendent Kenneth Jackson said. They need positive reinforcement and being uplifted.

Jackson, who was the high school principal when Rolland was shot, declined to comment on the lawsuit, as did the school's attorneys.

McQueen's lawyers note that the school's insurance policy would cover any financial judgment, not the troubled district.

The suit claims that teacher negligence allowed a half-dozen children, including Kayla and the boy who shot her, to stay behind in the classroom while she took other students to the school's computer room.

The teacher and superintendent, the lawsuit claims, knew of (the shooter's) violent history yet did nothing to protect students.

McQueen's lawyers have spent hours deposing nearly every teacher and administrator at Buell and turned up evidence that the boy who shot Kayla had many behavior problems, had stabbed at least two students with a pencil and was involved in a fight with another student the day before Kayla was killed.

Among the proposed witnesses in McQueen's suit is former President Bill Clinton, who spoke out against the shooting and gun violence, and met with McQueen to express his condolences in 2000.

Much of the case hinges on whether the boy's brother told a gym teacher that the 6-year-old had brought a gun to school before the shooting. District officials adamantly insist they didn't know until afterward.

The shooter, who is now 10, lives with his brother at a center for troubled children in Flint, where they attend classes and meet regularly with a therapist.

Their attorney, Steve Lazzio, said he is trying to arrange for the boys to be adopted by a relative in Missouri.

Lazzio spurned a request by McQueen's lawyers to force the brothers to sit for an interview in the civil case or testify at trial.

The kids are remarkably well-adjusted, said Lazio, who added that they like to watch basketball and act like normal kids. You keep your fingers crossed. I think they will make it.

The boys don't see their parents. Their mother, Tamarla Owens, gave up her parental rights to the boys, but has custody of their younger sister. Their father, Dedric Owens, remains in prison in Elkton, Ohio, through at least February.

The boy was never charged, but the U.S. Attorney's Office prosecuted four of his relatives --including the father, grandmother and two aunts --for drug dealing. They had been the subject of a Drug Enforcement Agency investigation prior to the shooting.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, the shooter was a niglet.

T.N.B.

Last edited by a moderator:

KaylaRolland3.jpg

Whatever you do, never never never send your kids to groid-infested public schools.

I am a survivor of a Vandalgroid infested school system; I am also a survivor of forced bussing which led to my first encounters with TNB! ;)

KaylaRolland3.jpg

This little girl was white, wasn't she? I think I remember this case.

Yep...

Kayla Rolland shooting shocked the nation, but also brought people together
Published: Thursday, February 28, 2008, 7:31 PM
Updated: Wednesday, April 02, 2008, 9:49 PM

small_HO%20KAYAL%20R.%20ROLLAND.JPG

Kayla Rolland

BEECHER, Michigan -- The shooting death of first-grade Kayla Rolland by a fellow first grade at Buell Elementary in the Beecher School District shocked the nation when it took place on Feb. 29, 2000.

People would ask, how could such a thing happen?

Eight years later, the tragedy has faded amid a rash of school shootings that are now a constant part of the American consciousness.

Although it's been eight years, Friday, Feb. 29, 2008 is technically the second anniversary of the Buell shooting because the date occurs only during leap years.

Visible reminders of the tragedy are hard to find. Buell Elementary School was clsoed for budgetary reasons in 2002 and was heavily damaged by an arson fire in 2005.

http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/...and_shooting_shocked_the_nation_but_also.html

KaylaRolland3.jpg

She was so beautiful! Always the prettiest ones....I wonder what ever happened to the little monster who killed her....

KaylaRolland3.jpg

I wonder what ever happened to the little monster who killed her....

I'd like to know, too. Unfortunately, the media seldom follow up on these cases.

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on the shooter's having received no punishment beyond "counseling." Without his name, it's impossible to do your own search, but I would also bet that the little POS has by now become even more dangerous and will likely take other lives before he is finally brought down.

This is a major part of the problem:

"The kids are remarkably well-adjusted," said [the libtard mouthpiece]. The physical guilt lies with the shooter, but enablers like this loya bear much of the blame.

KaylaRolland3.jpg

The little monster's name is Dedrick Owens....His father who has the same name had already killed someone and actually told a judge that his kids would end up just like him.

"What's going to happen to some of (your) kids if they aren't given proper direction?" asked Judge Duncan M. Beagle, as he was about to pass sentence on Dedric Owens for first-degree home invasion."They'll end up just like me," Owens answered. Four years later, Owens' 6-year-old son shot and killed a first-grade classmate, 6-year-old Kayla Rolland.The tragic death of little Kayla...

KaylaRolland3.jpg

I wonder what ever happened to the little monster who killed her....
I'd like to know, too. Unfortunately, the media seldom follow up on these cases.

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on the shooter's having received no punishment beyond "counseling." Without his name, it's impossible to do your own search, but I would also bet that the little POS has by now become even more dangerous and will likely take other lives before he is finally brought down.

This is a major part of the problem:

"The kids are remarkably well-adjusted," said [the libtard mouthpiece]. The physical guilt lies with the shooter, but enablers like this loya bear much of the blame.

snips from

Shooting of Kayla Rolland

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genesee County Prosecutor Arthur Busch called on the citizens to collectively hug the boy, presumably out of pity and sympathy.:crazy:

The boy was known to have behavioral problems, and was made to stay after school nearly every day for swearing, giving people the finger, pinching, and hitting. Some weeks before the shooting he stabbed a girl with a pencil. Chris Boaz, a seven-year-old classmate, claimed the boy once punched him because he would not give him a pickle. The boy previously attacked Kayla Rolland before and, on the day prior to the killing, tried to kiss her and was rebuffed. Early on the day of the shooting, the boy and his brother got into a fight with Boaz's 10-year-old uncle, whom the boy threatened to shoot.[4]
On the twentieth anniversary of the shooting on February 29, 2020, news media reported that the boy who shot Kayla Rolland was living in Bay City, Michigan.[12] According to court records, he had been convicted at age 18 of a felony in connection with charges of second-degree home invasion and larceny at a Bay City house on April 23, 2012.

"20 years after Kayla Rolland: The fatal first grade shooting that sparked a national gun debate". Michigan Local News.

You just can't domesticate jiggaboos; they were poor slaves and vastly poorer citizens. They should all be in Africa where they really belong, not in our white countries.

You just can't domesticate jiggaboos; they were poor slaves and vastly poorer citizens. They should all be in Africa where they really belong, not in our white countries.

Colin Flaherty said it best. Black kids are feral animals. I agree.

Feral will always be wild animals without a conscience. Feral children cannot & never will learn morals from feral lying parents or through trillions spent on remedial gov't programs in the past century (then prisons). It's just violent nigger boondoggling daily.

"Do you know where you are? Welcome to the Jungle!" (Guns N Roses)

Not meaning you or other NNN members.

It became a symbol of the use of illegal guns in America --splashed across newspaper front pages around the world and highlighted by Flint native Michael Moore in his Oscar-winning documentary, Bowling for Columbine.
Kayla Rolland's killing by black 6 yr old WIKIPEDIA

A day after Rolland's death a shooting spree occurred in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania that killed three and injured two others. In response to the Wilkinsburg case, U.S. President Bill Clinton argued for stricter gun laws and mentioned Rolland's case as an example.[12]

Buell Elementary closed in 2002 due to dwindling enrollment and stressed finances. The campus was heavily damaged by arson in 2005, and was demolished in 2009.[13]

Depiction in media​

Rolland's killing was cited by FAT BA$TARD Michael Moore in his 2002 film Bowling for Columbine, which argued for stricter gun control.[10][14]

### WHITE VICTIMS OF BLACK MALE OUT HUNTING WHITES

2000 Wilkinsburg shooting

A day after Rolland's death a shooting spree occurred in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania

On March 1, 2000, a racially motivated shooting spree occurred in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania, when 39-year-old Ronald Taylor, a black man who embraced anti-white and anti-semitic ideologies, shot and killed three white men and injured two others within an eight block radius.[2] Hours later, Taylor surrendered to police and was sentenced to death in 2002.[3]

Last edited:
Michael Moore
Critics, such as Christopher Hitchens, have called Moore a propagandist and have labelled his films as propaganda.[7][8]
In 2009, Moore faced criticism for using non-union workers to produce his film Capitalism: A Love Story.[183]
After his 2014 divorce, Moore was reported to have nine homes and a net worth of $50 million, leading to accusations of hypocrisy due to his anti-capitalist views.[184]

ee306828.jpg

“We’re an awfully fearful country considering that, unlike most nations, we’ve never been invaded. Why on earth would we need 300 million guns in our homes?… It’s because too many white people are afraid of black people. Period. The vast majority of the guns in the U.S. are sold to white people who live in the suburbs or the country…. I think it would be worth it to (a) do our best to eradicate poverty and re-create the middle class we used to have, and (b) stop promoting the image of the black man as the boogeyman out to hurt you…. Calm down, white people, and put away your guns.” ~Michael Moore

Last edited:
Dedrick Owens, the father

Dedrick Darnell Owens​

Dedrick Owens Obituary​

OWENS, Mr. Dedrick Darnell - Age 35, passed away Thursday, March 15, 2007 in Bay City, Michigan.

Published by Flint Journal on Mar. 18, 2007.

African American Mafia

Office of Justice Programs, US Dept of Justice, US Government sites.
THE LACK OF RESEARCH IN RECENT YEARS, POST 2000, IS BECAUSE THE GOV'T DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT, TO DO SO WOULD BE ADMITTING "JUSTICE" IS THEIR FRAUD.

African-American Organized Crime, An Ignored Phenomenon

Abstract. In 1988, New York City Police Commissioner Lee Brown explored the issue of street crime in the African-American community but made no connection between African-American criminal syndicates, drugs, and street crime

Black Mafia - Ethnic Succession in Organized Crime

BLACK MAFIA IS A BOOK ABOUT THE EMERGENCE OF A NEW KIND OF BLACK POWER - THE TAKEOVER OF CRIME OPERATIONS BY BLACK AND PUERTO RICAN CRIME ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE SYSTEMATICALLY REPLACING THE ITALIAN FAMILIES

###

First-grader Kayla Rolland was fatally shot at school 20 years ago ...

Jamelle James, who prosecutors said owned the stolen pistol, and two other men, including the boy's uncle, were indicted on federal weapon charges in the aftermath of the shooting.
Kayla’s mother, Veronica Lafayette, visited the White House and participated in the Million Mom March, and President Bill Clinton pushed for gun reforms he called “Kayla’s Law‚” including a waiting period for weapons purchased at shows.

GUN VIOLENCE IS A GD BLACK PROBLEM.

When Clinton met with congressional leaders the week after Kayla’s death, he asked the legislators, “How many people have to get killed before we do something?”

Back