MA: White alum killed by duo of Kollege "yoofs"

Brewski

Registered

Although I have my inquiries out, I can't yet prove this is a 100% nigger-on-white crime. Hopefully one uncensored Boston-area media outlet will release the mugshots of the perps responsible.

South Boston Enterprise, 1/23/06: Suspect known in region for athletic accomplishments

BRIDGEWATER --Friends and family were used to seeing James Bing's name in the papers. But not as a murder suspect.

The 19-year-old Easton basketball standout and fellow Bridgewater State College student Benjamin Dreyer, 19, of Northampton were charged Friday with stabbing Raynham resident Jody Martyniak, 27, to death outside a Bridgewater bar on Thursday.

Bing, Dreyer and Martyniak were outside the Our Place Saloon just before 2 a.m. when Bing and Dreyer are allege

d to have stabbed Martyniak repeatedly in the head and
chest.

The two men will be arraigned in Brockton District Court Monday morning.

Over the weekend, the people who knew the two teenage suspects said the arrests caught them completely off guard.

Bing, who was voted the Hockomock League's most valuable player when he finished his high school career at Easton's Oliver Ames High School last year, had an easy-going reputation.

Chris Govey, one of Bing's high school teammates, said Bing wasn't the type to lose his temper.

"He was a good kid, everyone loved him. He worked hard at practice too," said Govey, now a senior at Oliver Ames.

John Mullholland, another of Bing's high school teammates, said, "He was friendly. He was a good kid."

"I heard about (the charges) last night from a friend ... Everyone is pretty surprised," he said.

Oliver Ames basketball coach Creighton Muscato wouldn't discuss t
he c
harg
es brought against his former player. "Obviously, our prayers go out to the family of the deceased in this matter," he said.

Bing, a center, played his senior year at Oliver Ames after transferring in from New Mission Charter School in Roxbury.

After high school, he enrolled at Bridgewater State. He had hoped to become an English teacher.

Bing joined the college's basketball team but played in only two games before disappearing off the roster.

Joe Farroba, BSC's basketball coach, referred questions about his former player to Bryan Baldwin, the college's director of communications.

Baldwin could not immediately be reached for comment Saturday.

Barbara J. Dreyer, Benjamin's mother, answered the phone at Dreyer's Northampton home Saturday.

"Our attorney (David P. Hoose) has asked that all questions go through him," she said.

Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz said he would not discuss wh
at was k
nown abo
ut the events leading up to Thursday's stabbing.

He did say that Bing was still in state police custody at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.

Bing was taken to the hosp
ital hours after Martyniak's murder for treatment of lacerations to the hand that may have included a severed finger.

Cruz said Dreyer was being held at the Plymouth County House of Corrections.

Police may be investigating a link between Martyniak's murder and a rape case involving Bing's relative Jason Bing.

"We don't know. It's a rumor that we had heard," said Martyniak's father, Wayne Martyniak, when asked if there was a connection between the two crimes Saturday.

"Our son never confided with us about it ... We heard it from his friends."

On Jan. 12, Jason Bing was sentenced to serve eight to 12 years for raping a 17-year-old girl in his Easton home.

Bing's co-def
endants, Ale
x French, 19
, of 37 Fitch Terrace, Randolph, formerly of 99 Battles St., Brockton, and David Kimble, 19, of 685 Oak St., Brockton, will go on trial later this year.

Several people who claim to have been at Our Place on the night of the stabbing said whatever conflict there
had been between Bing, Dreyer and Martyniak started inside the Summer Street bar.

It was not clear how the two 19-year-olds got into the bar or if they were served alcohol while they were inside.

Asked if the two teenagers had been in the bar, a man who answered the phone at Our Place declined to comment.

Asked if the bar's owner, Joel Hess, had the flowers, candles and photos laid out by the bereaved moved away from the entrance before the bar opened Thursday, the man said, "It's a funny thing, he wasn't killed in front of the bar, but you reporters wouldn't know it. Follow the blood trail and you won't see any in this building or on this property."

------
----------------
------

Ja
mes Bing, basketballer, is a nigger. This is verifiable, with photos online.
Jody Martyniak, alum victim, is white. This is verifiable, with photos at video news link.
Benjamin Dreyer.. UNKNOWN. He could be a Jew for all I know. But I suspect he is a nigger as well.

I don't want to race this
to white crimes unless both parties turn out to be nigger..

So.. who is Benjamin Dreyer?

Jan 23, 2006 4:49 pm US/Eastern
Suspect In Bridgewater Murder Pleads Not Guilty
http://cbs4boston.com/local/local_story_023120906.html

lg4iv.jpg

19-year-old Benjamin Dreyer pleaded not guilty Monday to charges related to the murder of a 27-year-old man outside a bar in Bridgewater.

(CBS4) BRIDGEWATER 19-year-old Benjamin Dreyer pleaded not guilty Monday to charges related to the murder of a 27-year-old man outside a bar in Bridgewater.

{snip}

Prosecutors claim Dreyer and another suspect, 19-year-old James Bing, jumped the victim outside the bar. The fight allegedly stemmed from a dispute over a woman.
{snip}

Both suspects are students at Bridgewater State Coll

ege.

**I suspect a very light skinned nigger, most likely a white mother. At least a 1/16th of nigger. :bar
f1:

Thanks, Okie! I guess Dreyer he must be one of those newer white "convertible" nigger models.

--------------------------

From CBS4-Boston (Okie's link):

Victim, Jody Martyniak, with "well-tanned" unpictured friend
martyniak7ye.jpg
(Image from video at link)

Another shot of cornrowed mystery subman, Benjamin Dreyer
dreyer0qj.jpg
(Image from video at link)

--------------------------

And here's the nigger, Bing... his arraignment was yesterday, I'm sure a court pic showing the true extent of his niggerness will surface sometime today.<

br>
From Easton Journal, 2/18/05:
Tigers want home court advantage (Google cached)

bing9gs.jpg

Caption: "Stoughton High's Brendan Younger tries to get a pass by Oliver Ames' James Bing (#32) during the Tigers' 69-62 lost [sic] at Stoughton."

---------------------------

Sigh.. I'm moving this to white victims, although this is probably yet another tale of the hazards of associating with niggers, acting like a nigger, and ultimately dying like a stuck nigger.

Okie, you were so focused on helping out that you missed the most important part of your story! Quoting again from the original cited CBS-4 article (emphasis
mine
):<b
r>
[The nigger]Bing, of Easton, will be arraigned Tuesday. Prosecutors say Bing was stabbing Martyniak so hard, his hand slipped down the knife.</span>[/b]

This nigger was stabbing the white man "so hard" that he severely injured him
self
??? Truly, this is the textbook "random crime".. no motive of jealous, covetous nigger animosity could possibly be found here.. move along, white people.. nothing to see here......

Move under "CT: White alum killed by duo of Kollege "yoofs"

Note: this stabbing occurred in Massachusetts, not Connecticut.

(Thanks for the correction! Title edited - Brewski)

QUOTEâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡ 
[The nigger]Bing, of Easton, will be arraigned Tuesday. He needed surgery to repair severe cuts on his hand. Prosecutors say Bing was stabbing Martyniak so hard, his hand slipped down the knife.

This nigger was stabbing the white man "so hard" that he severely injured himself??? Truly, this is the textbook "random crime".. no motive of jealous, covetous nigger animosity could possibly be found here.. move along, white people

.. nothing to see here......

Nigger Bing nearly severed two of his fingers in the attack. That nigger be stabbin' some skull bone! Dat sh*tt be tough to cut through dawg!

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/6429745/detail.html

This nigger Bing is a relative of former Boston Celtics nogballer and Basketball Hall of Famer David Bing.

DaveBing1.JPG

Back