Manimal aperested for choking and attempted muh-dikkery of beautiful Aryan lady.

Ensis

Senior Reporter
Manimal aperested for choking and attempted muh-dikkery of beautiful Aryan lady.

http://fox2now.com/2013/04/22/woman-attacked-in-meramec-campus-bathroom-but-hes-not-in-jail/

Update: A suspook has been aperested in this case. Jiggaboo Jevon Mallory of St. John has been taken into kwap custody. A warrant has been issued and a $10,000 bond has been set. He is currently in St. Louis County's Primate House. Sadly, the St. Louis Zoo had no space for another jigrangutan.

KIRKWOOD, MO (KTVI) – It sounds like something out of a horror film mixed with King Kong: a young Aryan woman, washing her hands in the bathroom sink, minding her business, suddenly looks in the mirror and sees a strange, feral chimpajig behind her, who grabs her and starts to choke her.

Unfortunately, an Aryan freshman at St. Louis Community College – Meramec lived this real live nigmare.

Nineteen year-old Aryan lady, Blythe Grupe was in class in the Communications North building on campus when she got up to use the restroom. Minutes later, she was apetacked by a dark, demonic darkie.

Jiggaboo Jevon Mallory tried to muh dikk the beautiful Aryan lady, but happily was thwarted.

This happened Thursday morning, and now she’s thankful to be alive.

“He, the jiggaboo ape kinda sneaked past me and stood behind me, and just grabbed me,” Grupe recalls.

As the erect evolved chimpanzee fecal matter that passed for a "man" covered her mouth with one paw and put her in a headlock with the other, Grupe says the talking chimpanig was ookispering for her to be quiet in nigger ooking. Still, the college freshman managed to let out a scream.

Luckily, the normally useless and worthless kwaps were just feet away, responding to an unrelated incident. Campus Kwap Chief Paul (jewlover) Banta explains, “They heard people calling for kwaps, moved immediately to the location, and actually had the filthy jiggaboo in custody either before the boon was outside the bathroom or right at the entryway to the bathroom.”

According to Kwap Banta, the suspook is an 18-year-old black jiggaboo male, and a "student" at Meramec.

Grupe says she’s never met the fecal skinned boon who apetacked her.

Soon after Jiggy Jevon Mallory was taken into custody, he was released by the worthless kwaps. The victim’s family was justly angry that campus "authorities" just let the raping boon go. But the campus kwap chief says it’s pretty common.

“Quite frankly, the prison system couldn’t hold people or primates from the time they’re aperested to the time they go to trial; the system would be overwhelmed. (yet they arrest us over "crimes" that are not crimes according to our Constitution!) There has to be an avenue for the person or primate to be released unless they’re considered to be an imminent danger to the community, or that they might be a flight risk,” the chief squealed, piggishly.

Ms. Grupe says she won’t rest easy until the jiggachimp is behind bars at the primate house, especially since she’s sure the fecal boon would’ve killed her (and most likely, muh dikked her). “It’s scary knowing that filthy jiggaboon could do that again, and someone might not be as lucky. And, I still feel kind of paranoid sometimes, like if I’m alone in the building, I know logically, that nothing’s gonna happen, but at the same time I can’t help but feel scared that there might be a big black spook waiting to muh dikk me and worse.”

Grupe’s family is also upset that the worthless, thieving and bullying Zogling kwaps never sent out a campus-wide alert about what happened. However, the kwap chief squealed that they "didn’t have to", since the suspook is banned from campus until the outcome of his trial. (Oh how very brave and honorable, pig kwap. May you and yours get a taste of TNB! Like banning the boon is going to stop him, filthy kwaps.)

:mad::barf2:

Back