Mother haunted by `why?' mestizos allowed to kill

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club

Mother haunted by `why?'

Why? Cheap lettuce.

Why?

Scott, 33, a Gastonia teacher, church deacon and baseball coach, died more than five weeks ago. His wife, Tina, and two young children survived.A detail haunts Emily.

After the collision in Brunswick County and before Scott lost consciousness, he managed to turn toward Tina.

A witness told Emily that Scott spoke one word: "Why?"

A word Emily herself has uttered a million times.

Why was 25-year-old Ramiro Gallegos, an illegal immigrant without a N.C. driver's license, barreling along

Highway 130 toward Whiteville on July 16?

Why, when Gallegos was busted in late 2002 in Duplin County for driving too slowly -- and drunk -- was he not sent home to Mexico?

And why, when Gallegos was nabbed a third time -- with an alcohol level three times the
legal limit -- was he given only seven days in jail and supervised probation?

The cheap lettuce is just a camouflage, of course, svejk. They (our himey lords and masters) love it when we don't recognize the real objective - the genocide of the white European race.

The mud flood is also a shield for our himey lords and masters. With black hair and brown skin they are somewhat easier to identity than the much b*stardized self-chosen ones.

And what will the Trojan Lettuce bring us?

(Note, the little nigga already has a gold chain.)

lettuce-merchant-big.jpg

Ugh.. I've heard of spiders being packed with bananas, but if that thing crawled out from behind a lettuce leaf, I'd recommend burning the whole lot as hopelessly spoiled.

3869380_BG1.jpg

Scott Gardner

3869380_BG2.jpg

Tina Gardner

3869380_BG3.jpg

Ramiro Gallegos

Illegal immigrant pleads guilty to murder in drunken driving case

An illegal immigrant is going to prison for driving drunk and killing a Mt. Holly man. Ramiro Gallegos had a lengthy record before he hit Scott Gardner's car last July in Brunswick County. That record included at least three, DWI convictions and two deportations.

Friday, Gallegos plead guilty to four charges including murder.
<b
r />Twenty-six-year-old Ramiro Gallegos, chained and shackled, faced charges of driving drunk and killing Scott Gardner a father of two. Several friends and members of Gardner's famil
y held back tears as they faced the man who not only killed Scott but left his wife critically injured.

"There's a lot of anger built up, and certainly it was not a good moment for anybody to see him for the first time," Scott's Uncle Terry Lee said.

Lee spoke to the court during Gallegos plea. He had harsh words for the man who caused his nephew's death.

"Certainly I pray for his soul. But as far as forgiving a man that ... an accident is one thing but a multiple offender so intoxicated, to run from the scene ... I have a tough time with, I don't consider that to be a man," Lee said.

Gallegos is a multiple DWI offender and is an illegal immigrant who got deported twice. The Gardner family, Judge William Gore and District Attorney Rex Gore all s
aid this case shines light on a national problem of illegal immigrants making their way across the border.

Mr. Gore also said this case should serve as a reminder that everyone is responsible for their actions.

"If you change someone else li
fe by taking it, and changing the lives of their families by taking someone that's a loved one from them ... your life too can be changed, and changed in a significant way," Gore said.

Ramiro Gallegos will spend at least 14 years and one month in prison and up to 20 years for the crimes he pled guilty to Friday. According to Brunswick County District Attorney Rex Gore, it will then be up to the federal government if he's deported back to Mexico.

Tina Gardner is still in a coma. Family members say she's made progress since the accident but there's still a long way to go. The Gardner's two children are
now living with their grandparents.
=====================================================================

"Scott Gardner Act" aims to track delinquent immigrants

The "Scott Gardner Act" is named after the Mount Holly man killed in an apparent drunken driving wreck last month in Brunswick county. Ramiro Gall
egos, an illegal immigrant, now faces second-degree murder charges in that wreck and he was convicted of driving while intoxicated three times, but authorities never deported him. The legislation would require all state and local law enforcement agencies to report immigration status to the FBI's national crime information center database.

Sue Myrick said her legislation would connect FIB and US Customs databases. It would require all state and local law enforcement agencies to report immigration status, depo
rtation orders and failures to appear to the FBI's national crime information center database.

We're trying to enforce some of the provisions that should be enforced with serial drunk driving, and give the law enforcement people the tools they need to make that happen," Myrick said. "If somebody does committ a crime and they are drunk and they are driving and they're illegal, they should be deported. No questions asked. That should be the law."

Representative Myrick
says she's ready introduce the "Scott Gardner Act" on the house floor when congress reconvenes to Washington D.C. in September.

Myrick is a Republican congresswoman in the ninth congressional district.
=====================================================================

Note: The cost of this one illegal was:
  • One dead white male
  • One comatose wh
    ite female
  • Two orphaned white children
  • Two white grandparents forced to raise their own grandchildren

DAMN IT!!!! Houston the Eagle is pissed. I am sick and tired of hearing this happening in my state. How many more damn times is this going to have to happen before elected officals say enough is enough. Man we had a teen of spic orgins who bragged about her drinking habits on myspace cause a wreck driving the wrong way in the Charlotte area. I wished there was a law saying only Whites, Chinnese and Japaneese can have permition to drive.

Back