Muslimaniacs Get Their Filthy Hands On 11-Year-Old White Boy & Convert Him To Islam

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
The shocking picture of a white boy aged 11 being 'converted' to Islam by radical preacher
Last updated at 1:54 AM on 29th June 2009

article-0-0584D057000005DC-274_468x369.jpg

Controversial: Anjem Choudary, left, speaks to the young boy named as Sean, right at a demonstration in Birmingham

This is the shocking picture of a young, white schoolboy being converted to Islam by a cleric linked to a radical Muslim hate preacher.

The bewildered 11-year-old, who gives his name as Sean was filmed repeating Arabic chants and swearing allegiance to Allah.

The boy is prompted throughout by controversial cleric Anjem Choudary, a follower of exiled hate-preacher Omar Bakri
Mohammed

Read more here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-11-converted-Islam-Choudary.html?ITO=1490

Re: Muslimaniacs Get Their Filthy Hands On 11-Year-Old White Boy & Convert Him To Isl

In college, I remember reading an old historical account of the Crusades and any enemy boy older than 9 was put to the sword because that was the age of consent for becoming a Muslim, which consists of uttering a statement of allegiance to Muhammad recognizing him as the last true prophet of Allah in the presence of two other Muslims. I believe 9 was also the age of Muhammad’s favorite "wife" when he consummated the "marriage", so perhaps that is where the age of consent originally came from. Islam is a false religion worshiping a child molesting Arab monkey and only a nigger and other weak-minded fools would convert to such a "religion" that is so barbaric that it regularly mutilates little girls and criminals and still practices slavery.

Re: Muslimaniacs Get Their Filthy Hands On 11-Year-Old White Boy & Convert Him To Isl

The other side of the banner in the background reads "Jesus was a Muslim". Looks like the crazy looking guy on the right with the half football on his head and draped in a cot blanket can't wait to cornhole the lad..

As is the time honored Islamic tradition.......... so I am told.

Looks like the crazy looking guy on the right with the half football on his head and draped in a cot blanket can't wait to cornhole the lad..
As is the time honored Islamic tradition.......... so I am told.

Yes, Homosexuality is very common in Muslim countries and is accepted in young boys until the first marriage. Every time I see a photo of them bending over for their prayers, with their noses a scant 6 inches from another man's unwashed ass, I believe they are thinking about StinkFinger and Buttdarts instead of their child-molesting monkey Arab prophet. The accepted homosexuality is probably ANOTHER reason niggers want to convert to Islam--that and multiple wives.

And, yes, the crazy-lookin' dude does appear to be anxious to play a quick game of butt darts with the lad. A perfe
ct picture of conversion. During the Crusades, the captured would convert enmasse and the Muslims would welcome them into the faith by cutting off their heads. The reasoning was that the Muslims believed they were doing the Converts a favor by cutting their throats since they would be in paradise thereafter.

Back