Muslims Take Over Canada, Impose Islamic Law

Mogly

Registered
Canada now the sh*thouse of the t*rd world!

Muslims Take Over Canada, Impose Islamic Law

by Michael Savage

Item: Muslims adopt Shariah legal code in Canada

The legal code of the Koran will override Canadian Law. Muslims claim they are different and demand that their Religious Law take precedence over Canadian Jurisprudence.

According to these retrograde humans, who have snuck in and who have been welcomed by extreme Liberalism, praying for the day that a braless society will become a lawless society; from burning their bras to burning the law books, Feminism has now been turned upside down by a male dominated religion so backwards that it is perfectly acce
table that a son receive twice the inheritance of a daughter and that a man have the automatic right to divorce, while a woman does not.

Will Canada next allow the stoning of adulterous women or the
cutting off the hand of a thief? Both punishments are
allowable in some Muslim Societies.

Although this Muslim Law contradicts Canada's Bill of Rights which guarantees the quality of both men and women, insane Liberals have dreamed of this day. The late Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, a mentally deranged Liberal, dreamed of a Canada in which different customs and identities would live side by side and in harmony. Like all Liberals he detested Nationalism and wanted to see the end of a dominate Canadian Identity. The end of an official culture. The end of a melting pot. Liberals in Toronto today are calling this new shock to Canada, "In the spirit of multiculturalism."

At last, Feminism and Liberalism will come to be defeated by their own insane tolerance.

Michael Savage Ref
erence: When the Koran Speaks, Will Canadian Law Bend?

Michael Savage has worked as a factory worker, waiter, teacher, New York social worker, medicinal plant explorer, and scientist, earning mas
ter's degrees in medical botany and medical anthropology and a Ph.D. in epide
miology and nutrition science from the University of California, Berkeley. He is the founder and director of the Paul Revere Society, which supports our nation's right to defend and protect its "Borders, Language, and Culture." Dr. Savage can be heard weekdays on his nationally syndicated radio show, The Savage Nation.

:guns: :guns:

I can't...AND won't post any profane pictures here, since this is a clean Aryan website...so I will just have to say it in relatively clean language!

!!!ISLAM IS DEVIL WORSHIP!!!

Originally posted by Xuxa the White@Aug 5 2004, 02:58 PM
I can't...AND won't post any profane pictures here, since this is a clean Aryan website...so I will just have to say it in relatively clean language!

!!!ISLAM IS DEVIL WORSHIP!!!
Hi Xuxa,

I totally agree!! Islam is as f
lthy gutter religion that is false religion .. Whenever I meet a muslim freak, I am repulsed by them! What a mistake to let these dipsh*ts into the country my the millions!! How much trouble
are we in as a country for all these years of immigration?? A lot!!

Gman

Unfortunately Gman...it was no "mistake"...it was a deliberate plan to neutralize we Whites and marginalize us to death. Had the Left wing J*wvandals not stabbed the Whites and honest J*ws, none of this would have happened. We support Israel too much; I is okay to bless Israel for Christ Jesus God's sake and His Word's...but we have given them a carte blanche into everything that they have done...to wreck America. Itz time to send these Leftist Stalinazicommufascist Jewvandal Khazarvandals back to Zhidrael where they belong. That was Hitler's Final Solution and it is our Final Solution.
Emmigration to Jizzrael where they belong. They do NOT belong here in Am
rica...it is as simple as that.

ZIONISTEN JUDEN, RAUS!!!

!!!RAHOWA!!!

Back