Negro murders then rapes 15 year old girl in N.C.

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Kenneth R. O'Neal

neal1it.png

Teen slain in her Garner home

GARNER -- A 15-year-old girl was sexually assaulted and slain early Saturday morning, authorities said. Her 19-year-old neighbor was arrested and charged in the killing.

Police arrested Kenneth Ray O'Neal Jr. of 102 Madrid Court and charged him with first-degree burglary, forcible sex offense and first-degree murder in the death of Amanda R. Maynard of 101 Madrid Court, according to arrest warrants. O'Neal, who did not appear to have a criminal record, was being held at the Wake County jail without bai l.

Investigators think Maynard, a freshman at Garner
High School, knew her attacker casually, said Officer John Blum a spokesman for the Garner Police Department. Madrid Cour
t, off of Timber Drive, is a short cul-de-sac with about 10 houses.

Garner police received a call from a neighbor about a disturbance shortly after 3 a.m. Saturday, Blum said. The caller did not give an address, and when officers arrived at the street near Aversboro Road they initially headed to a home where a New Year's Eve party was in progress.

"There was a lot of activity on the street last night," Blum said.

Then, the caller spoke with dispatchers again and directed police to 101 Madrid Court, where officers found Maynard's body, officials said.

Investigators will wait for autopsy results before confirming how Maynard died, but police think one of the weapons used in the slaying was a sharp object, and that Maynard's attacker struck her more than once, Blum said.

Interviews with neighbors, along with e
vidence collected Saturday, led police to O'Neal, who was arrested about 10 a.m. in another county.

Madrid Court was cordoned off throughout the day while police searched for
evidence, and only residents were allowed onto the street.

Neighbor Daryl Savage said most residents of Madrid Court are renters, and residents keep to themselves. Savage did not know Maynard well but said she moved to the area with her mother about a year ago.

O'Neal, who often wore all-black outfits, an overcoat with silver spikes on the shoulders and boots with spikes, was a quiet, but notable, presence in the neighborhood, Savage said. Often, when Savage returned home from work late at night, he could see O'Neal standing alone in a driveway.

Maynard lived in a lower duplex with her mother, Tammy Edrington, who was divorced from Amanda's father, Paul M. Maynard, an Army soldier stationed in Germany, relatives said. Edrington was out of to wn when investigators r
eached her to tell her about her daughter's death.

Relatives described Maynard as an outgoing teen who loved to shop and was "tickled to death" about starting high school this past fall. She took accelerated class
es and excelled in school
, her grandfather, Paul R. Maynard, said from his Kentucky home.

"She was just a good kid," Maynard said of his first grandchild.

Born in Kentucky, Amanda Maynard moved when her father was stationed at a Georgia army base, her grandfather said. Later, after the divorce, she moved to Garner with her mother. The former cheerleader returned to eastern Kentucky and spent summers visiting relatives.

Amanda and her mother did not get along, her grandfather said. Her grandparents had hoped Amanda could move to Kentucky and live with them, but that plan never panned out, he said.

The family was supposed to meet in West Virginia for a Christmas visit, but car trouble kept Amanda and her mot he
r in Garner. Instead of a reunion, her grandparents shared a holiday phone call with the teen.

Today, Paul R. Maynard and his wife will drive seven hours to Raleigh, where they will meet Amanda's father and plan their granddaughter's funeral.

Oh fer da lo
ve of Christ! No photos yet of the victim but from the description she apppears to be a white child. Wake up America and smell the negro!

T.N.B.

Ah, the joys of diversity and how much it is our strength!!!! Niggers are a curse to any nation and to elevate them to the status of equal to whites only brings tragedy. This young primate rapist should swing and I mean soon.

Gman

It didn't take those Tar Baby State niggers long into the new year to renew their time honored tradition of TNB.

T.N.B.

No photo of the victim at WRAL or News Observer this morning. I'm still waiting.

T.N.B.

Just got an email from a friend in the area:

TNB CONFIRMED: SHE'S WHITE

Local ABC TV News did a story with a live shot from the house this
morning. She's white. They didn't show the victim herself but showed
her mother who is definitely white. I remember from the N&O article
that the parents are divorced and the father is in the service. So
unless dad is a nigger the girl is white too.

Unfortunately WTVD isn't carrying the video clip they showed on TV this
morning.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/news/010205_NW_teencharged.html

We will probably see a photo of this poor child after the funeral.

T.N.B.

amandamaynard5dn.png

Final hours puzzle victim's mother

GARNER -- The mother of the 15-year-old killed early Saturday in Garner said her daughter was supposed to have been spending the night at a friend's house.
Tammy Edrington said she left the house at 8 or 8:30 p.m. Friday and expected her daughter, Amanda R. Maynard, to be picked up later by a friend. She said she did not know the friend's last name or address, nor why her daughter decided to stay home.

"She was supposed to go to a girlfriend's house and have a party," Edrington said. "I guess she changed her mind and didn't tell me."

A neighbor, < b>Kenneth
R. O'Neal Jr.[/B], 19, has been charged with sexually assaulting and murdering Maynard early Saturday at her home along the quiet cul-d
e-sac of Madrid Court.

Edrington said that she and her daughter had seen O'Neal on several occasions but that her daughter had always kept her distance.

"He looked spooky to us," she said. "She totally distanced herself from that type of person."

Police say Maynard and O'Neal knew each other casually. Michael Richardson, who lives in the bottom part of O'Neal's duplex, said he saw Maynard chatting with O'Neal a few times out in their yard.

Neighbors say they have long been wary of O'Neal, an imposing figure who dressed in black and stood alone in driveways.

Richardson said he shepherded his two small children inside whenever he noticed the young man lingering in the yard.

Down the street, Pam Torrence and her children just t ried to not
make eye contact with him.

"He was one strange fellow," Richardson said as he loaded his family in their minivan Sunday.

Still, neighbors said, wearing a black overcoat and boots with metal spikes is not a crime. Neither is standin
g guard at the edge of a driveway in the dark of night.

And nobody in these 10 homes or duplexes sounded alarms that O'Neal might be dangerous, said Officer John Blum, a spokesman for the Garner Police Department.

"If everyone saw this coming, why did no one alert us?" Blum wondered Sunday.

Police found Maynard's battered body shortly after 3 a.m. Saturday when a caller alerted police about a disturbance in the neighborhood.

Maynard, who police think was home alone at the time, was sexually assaulted, then struck multiple times with a sharp object, police said.

Maynard, a Garner High School freshman, moved to the neighborhood this fall with E drington.
<
br />Garner police said it took them 12 hours to reach Edrington with news of her daughter's death.

The girl's father, Paul Maynard, is stationed in Germany with the military. He, along with his parents, traveled Sunday to Raleigh to help take care of Amanda's funeral arrangements.

When police searched O'Ne
al's room, they found photographs depicting violent images and music inciting violent acts, Blum said.

O'Neal is not in school and does not have a job, Blum said. He lived in the upstairs portion of the duplex at 102 Madrid Court with his mother, neighbors said.

Police arrested O'Neal in a neighboring county late Saturday morning after tracking him through evidence gathered when they arrived at Madrid Court.

Neighbors said they noticed O'Neal wander to a New Year's Eve party at 109 Madrid Court. Torrence, who lived next door to the party, said her neighbor's two college-age children were hosting the party i
n their mother's absence. She said she noticed that the party wound down about midnight.

"This is a real blow to the neighborhood," Richardson said.

I don't know how I missed this article this morning, but I did. Sad. Very, very sad. This nigger needs swift justice, that's for sure!

T.N.B.

Do you get the feeling that the White sheeple in this development didn't raise an alarm because they were afraid of being called racist? Now a beautiful White girl is gone.

Originally posted by The Bobster@Jan 3 2005, 10:12 PM
Do you get the feeling that the White sheeple in this development didn't raise an alarm because they were afraid of being called racist? Now a beautiful White girl is gone.
Bobster, I think you pegged it.

T.N.B.

0103_amanda.jpg

0103_kenneth.jpg

Garner Police Continue Investigation into Teen's Death

Video of trashy white teens defending this ugly nigger at link!

(01/03/05 - RALEIGH) --Sources tell Eyewitness News that 19-year-old Kenneth O'Neal has confessed to killing 15-year-old Amanda Maynard in Garner over the weekend.

O'Neal made his first public appearance at the Wake County Public Safety Center just a couple of hours ago. O'Neal showed no emotion as he stepped in front of a judge for the first time. He is ch

arged with first degree murder, sexual assault and burglary.

No details of the murder of Amanda Maynard have been released, but sources close to the cas
e have told Eyewitness News that O'Neal has confessed to the killing.

They say O'Neal broke into his neighbor's house while she was on the phone, apparently catching the victim unaware of his presence in the house. Sources said that O'Neal stabbed Maynard in the hand and the head.

O'Neal's friends, who arrived late for his hearing, said that the charges against O'Neal are completely out of character.

"He's a pacifist, O'Neal's friend, Stephanie Cash, said. "Very, very relaxed. Very, you know, very shy. Very mellow. Very mellow, definitely. Nothing violent ever."

According to sources, at O'Neal's residence investigators foun
d sa
tanic symbols and music with violent lyrics. They also said that O'Neal admitted sexually assaulting Maynard after the attack.

O'Neal's friends, part of what is know as the Gothic community, say they fear being stereotyped as violent when they aren't.

An
d if their friend did commit the crime?

"He needs to be punished, like anybody else," the suspect's friend, Katie Burnett, said. "I mean, he is one of my friends, but"â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¦"

Kenneth O'Neal is still behind bars at the Wake County Jail. His next court appearance is set for three weeks from now and he will remain in jail without bond until then.

A Wake County prosecutor has not yet been assigned to the case. It will be up to the District Attorney's office to decide whether O'Neal will face the death penalty.

At the crime scene, it's been a busy day for forensic investigators.

As flowers remain beneath police tape in front of the home where Maynard was found stabbed to death early Saturday morning, directly across the street SBI agents swarm the house of suspect Kenneth O'Neal.

Most of the agents are spending a great deal of time in the wooded area behind O'Neal's home. Police would not comment on whether they have found the alleged murder weapon, they will only say
they continue to look for and find physical evidence they believe is relevant to the case.

They also appear to be working through exactly what happened two days ago.

At one point, a Garner police officer screamed from inside Maynard's home as other listened from across the street, perhaps trying to determine what could have been heard the morning the Garner High School Freshman was killed.

As investigators continue their work, neighbors like Hilda Richardson remain on edge.

"It's kinda scary," Richardson said.
"I&#39
;ve seen him playing in the backyard with my kids."

But not anymore ' for now O'Neal remains behind bars.

There will be a visitation for Amanda Maynard Tuesday night from 6-9 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church in Garner.

...O'Neal's friends, who arrived late for his hearing, said that the charges against O'Neal are completely out of character.

"He's a pacifist, O'Neal's friend, S
tephanie Cash, said. "Very, very relaxed. Very, you know, very shy. Very mellow. Very mellow, definitely. Nothing violent ever."

..."It's kinda scary," Richardson said. "I've seen him play
ing in the backy
ard with my kids."

What the HELL is wrong with these people? America is lost to diversity celebrating! Abandon ship!

...According to sources, at O'Neal's residence investigators found satanic symbols and music with violent lyrics. They also said that O'Neal admitted sexually assaulting Maynard after the attack....

Screwed her after she was dead? I'm surprised this jigaboo didn't try to eat her too.

T.N.B.

This article makes me want to cry (and waste nigger ass, of course!!!). This nigger is the devil and dipsh*ts want to defend this negroid POS!!! Stop the world, I want to get off!!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Jan 4 2005, 05:52 AM
This article makes me want to cry (and waste nigger ass, of course!!!). This nigger is the devil and dipsh*ts want to defend this negroid POS!!! Stop the world, I want to get off!!!

Gman
I did cry this morning after I saw the photo of Amanda. I cried for her, her family, America and the white race. Now, all I feel is rage and hatred for niggers and diversity celebrators, way beyond my normal level of hatred and rage I usually feel for those 'people'.

T.N.B.

As an underlying current and theme of negratude - notice, and I quote "O'Neal is not in school and does not have a job. He lived in the upstairs portion of the duplex with his mother." end quote.

These nigger bucks all have the pimp self image, living off their mothers and other ill-bred bitches degeneracy. The nigger "ladies" all have battered and abused women's syndrome and are too busy plooping out bastards and stupid to know it. Any sane society would eliminate them using every method available.

This worthless breed is a leach to society and deserves as much consideration, sympathy and help.

If I only had my way ...

Wake up!

So young to be a victim

No, no, no. Y'all have got it wrong. What the song said was, "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys."

Some mamas -- and daddies, too -- apparently thought it said, "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up. Period."

Or else "let 'em grow up too fast."

In the waning days of 2004, a 13-year-old girl (whom police have not identified) -- a baby, in many respects -- was shot in the back outside a nightclub in downtown Durham. At 1 in the morning.

Yes, 13 years old. Yes, 1 in the morning. That's way too fast.

Then, not even a full day into the new year, a 15-year-old girl was killed in Garner, in the presumed safety o

f her home. It took cops 12 hours to find Amanda Maynard's mama, with whom she lived. Tammy Edrington's son said Monday night that she didn't
want to talk further with the media.

It's a fine line between blaming the victim -- or, in this case, the victims' mamas -- and expecting parents to parent. Alas, casting blame won't undo either tragedy, and Edrington's knowing precisely where her daughter was might not have been enough to save Amanda Maynard from a killer.

Does that mean parents should be absolved of responsibility in cases where they've clearly been derelict?

No. Slice it any way you want, but blame for a 13-year-old being shot in the street at 1 a.m. belongs as much to her alleged guardians as to the gunman who fired into a crowd outside MK's House of Jazz and R&B.

It is not blaming the victim to ask, "What was that baby doing at a party at 1 in the morning?"

No one is -- at least I'm not -- blamin
g Ed
rington for what happened to her daughter. The blame belongs solely to whoever killed and sexually assaulted her. Police have a suspect, a 19-year-old neighbor, in custody.

It is possible, even neces
sary, though, to ask why it took cops 12 hours to find her mother.

While you're at it, you can also ask how come she didn't know where her baby was, and with whom. All she knew, she told a reporter, was that she thought the girl was spending the night at a friend's house. But she didn't know the friend's last name. Or address.

Only someone who has never tried to raise a teenager or who gets their world view from watching "Leave It To Beaver" reruns thinks it is easy.

Do kids lie?

Does a bear do No. 2 in the woods?

The answer to both questions stinks. Thus, it is conceivable that the 13-year-old told her mother she was going to a sleepover where friends and she would play with Beanie Babies and eat Rice Krispie Treats until slumber over
came the
m.

Such a lie would be easy to uncover, since no 13-year-old can drive herself to a friend's house. What's worse is if the kid didn't lie, if she actually told her folks she was going to MK's House of Jazz and R&B.

Don't wait up. 'By
e.

We expect the prosecutors will drop the hammer on the gunman responsible for shooting the girl and the person who killed Amanda Maynard.

In one of those instances, he could lower the boom on the parents of the victim, too.

What would you charge them with?

How about "impersonating a parent -- poorly"?

No, no, no. Y'all have got it wrong. What the song said was, "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys."

Should read:
Mammies don't let yo chilluns grow up to be coonboys.

T.N.B.

4041316_200X150.jpg
4045424_200X150.jpg

Police Search For Evidence In Death Of Garner Teen

GARNER, N.C. -- A neighbor has been charged in the sexual assault and death of a 15-year-old girl who was attacked in her home early Saturday morning.

Police arrested Kenneth Ray O'Neal Jr., 19, and charged him with first-degree burglary, forcible sex offense and first-degree murder in the death of Amanda R. Maynard.

O'Neal is being held at the Wake County Jail without bail. A motive is not yet known.

"I cannot fathom what would encourage or motivate someone to do what happen

ed here," said Officer Jon Blum of the Garner Police Department.

SBI agents and police spent Monday searching for evidence behind O'Neal's backyard and woods behind
his house.

Garner police received a call from a neighbor about a disturbance at about 3:15 a.m. Saturday, Blum said.

While checking the neighborhood, police were directed to 101 Madrid Court where they found Maynard.

Police found the Garner High School student inside and said it appeared she was struck more than once with a sharp instrument.

Investigators are waiting for autopsy results before confirming how Maynard died.

O'Neal, of 102 Madrid Court, was arrested about 10 a.m. in another county, authorities said.

Maynard was a student at Garner Senior High. Maynard lived with her mother, Tammy Edrington, who was divorced from Amanda's father, Paul M. Maynard, an Army soldier stationed in Germany, relatives said.

Edrington was out of town when investigato
rs r
eached her to tell her about her daughter's death.

A memorial service will be held at First Presbyterian Church in Garner from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday. Her body will then be flown to Kentucky, where she is from. Anot
her visitation is tenatively scheduled for Friday and a funeral set for Saturday morning.

"I cannot fathom what would encourage or motivate someone to do what happened here," said Officer Jon Blum of the Garner Police Department.

Memo to Officer Jon Blum: You've worked in law enforcement for how many years and you don't know about TNB? Shame on you!

T.N.B.

I look at this nigorilla's picture and notice something... he looks like a fat assed shaq o'neil.. you know the basketballer? ironically he even shares the last name too.. humm..

Looks like from what I read he also wants to be in White teen culture.. dressed up like a 'goth' or 'trench coat mafia'. Not often if ever do I see niggers that dress like described..

Also.. how much does anyone on here want to bet the family doesnt or will not reconize the race as the reason for this nigorillas actions? I bet they are typical lemmings who are seeking counsel from 'god' as to why this happened.

This really is a sad and tragic story.

What is it going to take to make the lemming wake up and piss? The country and race is on fire... yet all they care about is what's going on in Iraq and South East Asia.. yeah thats it give the Dune Coons medical m

anuals ( I dont understand how they can read English!) a
nd watch sell out celebs give millions of dollars to non-whites who would piss on the best part of us even if we were on fire (which we are!)

Check out the Stormfront thread. It's five pages long.

Interestingly enough, today the The History Channel is doing hit pieces on the Klan and American Nazis. I just watched Ku Klux Klan: A Secret History. It is pure propaganda that promotes the idea that whites don't like niggers because their skin is black. When is The History Channel going to tell us that niggers murder at seven times the rate of whites? When is The Hist

ory Channel going to tell us that 50 years after Brown v. Board the average 12th grade ni
gger is the academic equivalent of an 8th grade white? When is The History Channel going to tell us that STDs and AIDS/HIV are predominately spread by niggers?
Don't hold your breath.

orace.gif

Racial differences exist, with blacks disproportionately represented among homicide victims and offenders

"â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¢ Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the national mean for all blacks.
"â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¢ Whites from families with incomes
belo
w $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.
"â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¢ Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score for whites from families at the same income level. ...

The Expanding Racial Scoring Gap Between Black and White SAT Test Takers

...The report found that only 22 percent of all high school seniors nationwide met benchmarks for competence in all three subject areas of biology, algebra, and English composition.

But for blacks the situation is far worse. In English 38 percent of bla
ck ACT t
est takers demonstrated college-level competency. But whites were twice as likely to meet the established benchmark.

In algebra only 11 percent of black ACT test takers met the competency benchmark for college-level study. Whites were four times as likely as blacks to reach the competency benchmark.

The ACT report found that only 5 percent of all African Americans who took the ACT met the established benchmark for competence in biology. Whites were more than six times as likely as blacks to be competent in biology. ...

Re
port From Testing Organization Finds That on Average Blacks are Unprepared for College

img004.gif

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/Stats_
Trends/1998S
urveillance/STDMinorities/img003.gif

STDs in Minorities Slide Show

T.N.B.

0103_kenneth.jpg
0103_amanda.jpg

New Details Revealed in Murder of Garner Teenager

(01/04/05 - RALEIGH) --There are new details in the murder of a 15-year-old Garner girl. The crime stunned the community, but as Amanda Maynard's family prepares for her visitation, shocking new details about the crime and the suspect are emerging.

Eyewitness News has uncovered search warrants returned to the Wake County Courthouse. According to police records, the suspect's mother actually made the 911 call that led police to Amanda's body. Police say the suspect himself, 19-year-

old Kenneth O'Neal, confessed that he killed Amanda and then returned to a party at a house just up the road where he played the piano and told jo
kes.

Court documents obtained by Eyewitness News show that O'Neal admitted to police that he entered Amanda's house with a knife and walked up the stairs. When Amanda saw him, she started screaming and he ran to her and started stabbing her.

According to the report, O'Neal says after the murder, he went back to the location of a party he'd been at earlier in the night, putting the sheath of the knife in a trash can at the house. He told police that he then went to an upstairs bathroom and washed the blood off his hands. He then came downstairs and told a few jokes, even played the piano before going back home.

There he told his mom he'd heard a woman scream across the street. He then had his mom called the police which she di
d. <
br>
Search warrants also show that Garner Police found a knife with the handle stuck in the ground behind O'Neal's home. They also seized items from Kenneth O'Neal's home which include CD's an
d two composition books with writings. He is charged with first degree murder, sexual assault and burglary.

This is beyond the pale! Wake up America and smell the negro!

T.N.B.

4045561_200X150.jpg

Search Warrants Reveal New Information In Garner Murder Investigation

GARNER, N.C. -- Search warrants returned on Tuesday morning reveal new information into the murder investigation of a Garner teenager.

Kenneth O'Neal, 19, is charged with stabbing and killing his 15-year-old neighbor, Amanda Maynard on New Year's Day.

According to the statements from police, O'Neal's mother is the one who called 911 at 3:12 a.m. Saturday saying she heard a scream from across the street.

The police statements indicate that O'Neal confessed to killing Maynard.

According to the statements, he apparently told police he entered the girl's home, she scream

ed and he stabbed her in the head.

He then said he returned to a party up the street where he had been earlier
that night. The statements said he threw the sheath to his knife in the trash can at that house and then washed his hands there. He then told some jokes and played the piano before returning to his house.

Police seized some of his clothing, books and CDs -- one of which is a compilation of funeral songs.

They said there are some questions about the timing of O'Neal's mother's phone call to police.

Kenneth O'Neal Jr., 19, is being held in the Wake County Jail without bond. He is charged with sexually assaulting and killing his 15-year-old neighbor.

The timeline indicates that there is no way, his mother could have heard a scream.

Investigators said Maynard was already dead at this time, because O'Neal had already gone back to the party, called a friend and returned home at about 3:12 a.m.

As investigators continu
e go
through evidence in Maynard's death, counselors at Garner Senior High School were available to help classmates deal with the loss as they returned to
school Tuesday.

"She was just a nice, sweet girl," said Catherine Johnson, principal of Garner Senior High School.

Johnson said Maynard was a good student and well liked at school. She said the news of her death will be difficult for students to deal with when they return to school on Tuesday.

"Death at that age is just so sad to us and to their friends," she said.

If students and staff want to talk, counselors will be available at the school on Tuesday.

A memorial service for Maynard is scheduled Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Garner.

Her body will then be transported to Kentucky, her home state, for burial.

O'Neal made his first court appearance on Monday. A p
robable
cause hearing is scheduled for Jan. 24.

If students and staff want to talk, counselors will be available at the school on Tuesday.

Oh, what I would give to be a grief counselor at that skew
l today!

T.N.B.

"I cannot fathom what would encourage or motivate someone to do what happened here," said Officer Jon Blum of the Garner Police Department.

Quotes like this from police are why I am always armed when I go out into this sick world. Our own cops are mostly clueless as to the true nature of the niggabeast. It should be part of cops training to become a NNN reporter for 6 months so they could "fathom" the depths of evil that lurk within the evil hearts of niggers.

Gman

Back