Negro TV Reporter Had Sex With Boys Who

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
0306.c1hill.jpg

Channel 9's Hill pleads not guilty

A WCPO-TV reporter accused of sexually abusing four boys pleaded not guilty to the charges Friday as the prosecutor said more charges involving more victims are likely.

Judge Karla Grady ordered Stephen Hill jailed on $250,000 bond on eight counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. She also ordered him to have no contact with the alleged victims or their family members.

A grand jury has 10 days to hear the case.

Hill, 45, stood quietly in court dressed in a yellow jumpsuit - the uniform of inmates on suicide watch. His parents and sisters crowded into the front row.

"He's not a risk to flee," said Ken Lawson, Hill's attorney. He asked that bond be set at a lower amount, which Grady denied.

When Cincinnat
i police officers went to the Hill's Avondale home to arrest him March 1, he cut his wrists and throat, forcing officers to break down the door. He remained hospitalized until Thursday night, when he was released and taken to the Hamilton County jail.

Hill's arm and neck were bandaged and he had a cast on one arm.

Assistant Prosecutor Richard Gibson asked for the high bond.

"There is a possibility there are other victims," Gibson said. "There will be substantially more charges when this comes out of grand jury."

Gibson said the alleged offenses occurred over several years, involve children and were an abuse of trust.

Police say Hill, a former foster parent, sexually abused four teenage boys between March 2001 and January 2004 at his Avondale home and a Walnut Hills apartment where he used to live. The alleged victims were said not to be foster children.

Hill has mentored inner-city children. But his exact relationship with the four boys remains unclear.

Hill's fami
ly believes the boys set him up.

According to court records, Hill is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with two boys, who are now 18 and 17, over nearly three years. Contact with two younger boys, ages 15 and 14, allegedly took place between March 2003 and January.

When asked why Hill harmed himself as police arrived, Lawson said his client was depressed because he had recently been removed from Channel 9's investigative team and was worried about his career in Cincinnati.

Mr. Hill, I think you can stop worrying about your career in Cincinnati now
. It's gone.

T.N.B.

Shocking Sexual Revelations In Reporter's Hearing

3987096_200X150.jpg

CINCINNATI -- Defense lawyers dropped bombshells in the case of a former TV reporter accused of sexual battery against four boys.

Former Channel 9 reporter Stephen Hill appeared in court Thursday for a hearing to decide if he will be classified as a sexual predator.

Hill pleaded guilty earlier this year to four counts of sexual battery for molesting four boys.

His lawyer delivered a snapshot into Hill's mind when it was revealed that Hill's father dressed him in women's clothes when he was a child. During three hours of testimony, Hill claimed he was humiliated by his siblings and was suicidal and se

xually confused as an adult
, News 5's Jesse Jones reported.

Hill was sentenced to five years in prison, and the
hearing was to determine if he would face law enforcement registration and neighbor notification for the rest of his life.

The final testimony focused on Hill's victims and his alleged sexual relationship with a father of one of the boys.

The judge declared the court in recess until Friday, when the final sentencing will be made.

Stay tuned to WLWT and refresh ChannelCincinnati.com for additional information.

Previous Stories:
October 8, 2004: Former TV Reporter Strikes Plea Agreement
August 23, 2004: Trial Begins Monday For Former TV Reporter
August 19, 2004: Former Local TV Reporter Off Suicide Watch
June 1, 2004: Videotapes Allowed In Former Reporter's Trial, Judge Says
April 19, 2004: Former TV Reporter Awaits Court Appearance
March 11, 2004: Reporter No Longer Employed At WCPO
March 10, 2004: Prosecutor Won&#
39;t
Confirm Compromising Photos Of Reporter
March 8, 2004: Reporter's Attorney Might Seek Change Of Venue
March 8, 2004: Prosecutor: Reporter Blindfolded Teen
Sex Victims
March 5, 2004: Accused TV Reporter Pleads Not Guilty
March 1, 2004: Reporter's Arrest Prompts Interest In Mentoring Programs
March 1, 2004: TV Reporter Recovers In Hospital; Court Appearance Delayed
February 27, 2004: Local TV Reporter Accused Of Sex With Minors

Since nigger bucks are all sex addicts, nothing surprises me anymore with their evil sexual monkeyshines.

Gman

I guess he learned that "I'm thinking" look to get lots of promotions by his former employer so they can tell someone they promoted a negro....just like Jayson Blair!

Originally posted by Alex@Dec 11 2004, 02:45 AM
I guess he learned that "I'm thinking" look to get lots of promotions by his former employer so they can tell someone they promoted a negro....just like Jayson Blair!
I can't decide if it's a "I'm thinking" look or "I gonna snatch dat purse and run" look. Technically, they are the same.

T.N.B.

I don't think that's so much an "I's thinkin" face as it is an "I's f*ckin" face.

Ole "Down Low" Stephen probably got bored by the testimony and started playin' with his package, dreaming about slippin' the bone to Urkel.

Watch the video on the linked page.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/newsarchi...210/detail.html

Victims' Grandmother Releases Tapes Of Abusive Reporter
Tapes Were Allegedly Recorded The Night Of Hill's Arrest

POSTED: 11:19 am EDT May 10, 2005
UPDATED: 2:38 pm EDT May 10, 2005

CINCINNATI -- Former Channel 9 reporter Stephen Hill is serving time for sexually assaulting four boys he mentored, but the boys' grandmother told News 5 the damage continued long after the trial was over.

Jeary Brown released audio tapes of her conversations with Hill Monday in an effort to salvage her reputation, News 5's Juliette Vara reported.

Brown said Hill's attorney, Ken Lawson, smeared her reputation and publicly accused her
of knowing about the abuse and blackmailing Hill.

"I'm angry. I'm angry," Brown
said. "It has humiliated us. We can't even go to the stores."

According to Brown, she can prove the truth with a tape of a phone call from Hill. She said police taped the phone call the night they arrested Hill.

Brown: "Tell me the truth. Tell me. What did you do to my boys? I want to see if you are going to - Do you know you got them boys mess up?"

Hill: "Yes, Mrs. Brown. I do and I apologize."

It was an admission and an apology for molesting Brown's four grandchildren.

Hill: "I've mentored different groups of kids. OK. Something went wrong this time, Mrs. Brown, and I'm not sure what it was. And I'm - I feel like I'm losing my mind."

The victims claim Hill gained their trust and abused it by blindfolding them and tricking them into having sex with him by telling them it was a woman.

Brown: "Ain't you got men friends, if you didn't like women?"

Hill: "Yes, Mrs. Brown, but it's - what I'm going through - is more than that. I've betrayed your trust. I betrayed everyone's tru
st. I've done the ultimate wrong is what I've done."

Lawson declined to comment to News 5.

Hill is serving five years in prison and will be classified as a sexual predator when released.

Back