New Nation Swastika Sightings

Racist graffiti spray painted again at Richmond's Bryan Park
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 1:57 AM
Updated: Sep 12, 2009 3:51 AM

11117518_BG1.jpg

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - For the second time in recent weeks, someone has used Richmond's Bryan Park to spread hateful messages.

The park was covered with racist graffiti Friday and police are on the look out for the vandals who did it. Police say they have put more officers on patrol in the park.

People who enjoy the park's beauty say they hope the increased police presence will make a difference. The serene landscape of Bryan Park, marred once again by messages of hate.

"It's terrible, nothing like that should be going on in a beautiful place like this," said Jesse Harris of Richmond.

"Disturb
ing because it's not a good thing for kids to see," said Ramesh Natarajan of Henrico County.

Unfortunately, when Natarajan's seven year old daughter stepped into the women's restroom, she caught a glimpse of the racial slurs against blacks and Jews. Some tough questions for her father followed.

"Kids have to learn things the hard way or easy way better the easy way but when they see something like that I'm glad I was around so I could tell her what it was and why it's not a good idea to do that," said Natarajan.

Police say either late Thursday night or in the wee hours of Friday morning, the vandals spray painted buildings, bridges and signs. By Friday afternoon, most of it had been cleaned up by the city's graffiti removal team.

This is the third time in recent weeks, Richmond police have been called about anti-Semitic vandalism in Bryan Park and the nearby Bellevue community. Although there's no direct link, police say they're not ruling out all three cases may be relat
ed.

"Those people have no business in this park," said Harris.

"How do you catch these guys that's the thing right you don't know when they come and do it and I don't know the reasoning behind it it makes no sense at all," said Natarajan.

If you have information that could help police, call Crime Stoppers at 780-1000. Damage over a thousand dollars is considered a felony with a jail sentence of up to five years.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11117518

Seattle synagogues defaced with swastikas
Story Published: Sep 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM PDT
Story Updated: Sep 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM PDT

SEATTLE - Police are investigating after swastikas were spray-painted overnight on two synagogues and outside private homes in the Brighton neighborhood.

Officers said swastikas were found on a synagogue in the 6500 block of 52nd Avenue South and another in the 5100 block of South Morgan Street.

A swastika also was painted on the driveway of one synagogue and on the sidewalk in front of private homes in the area.

A police spokesperson said that defacing of property with swastikas is considered malicious harassment. An investigation is under way, and all information is being forwarded to department's bias crimes detective.

The Seattle police is treating the crime "ve
ry seriously,"
the department said in a statement. No suspects have been arrested at this point.

The swastikas are being removed by property owners. Those painted on public property are being removed by the Seattle Department of Transportation.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Seattle Police Department's Bias Crimes Unit at (206) 233-3898.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/59180217.html

Cartoon-Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doing.jpg

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Hate-Signs-Shock-Lansdowne-Residents--60100937.html

Hate Signs Shock Lansdowne Neighbors
By DAVID CHANG
Updated 6:52 AM EDT, Tue, Sep 22, 2009

Swastakas+in+Lansdowne.jpg

Vandals spray painted two swastikas near the 100 Block of Essex Avenue. One symbol, as large as a car, was painted on a side road, while a smaller one was painted on a sidewalk across the street.

The small community is understandably disturbed and alarmed by the incident. “This is very concerning because now I have kids also that play around the area,â┚¬ one resident said. “So if it’s going to be something that needs to be looked at I most definitely want to be concerned.â┚¬

Another resident, who is in an interracial relationship, suggested that the ne
ighborhood was targeted because of his family as well as another interracial couple.

“Our neighbors across the street have a similar situation as us with the interracial. They’re an interracial couple so, they also have a marking.â┚¬

The man also intends on explaining the meaning of the symbols to his four orange niglets.

“I plan on explaining to them and just letting them know that there are people out their that don’t like everybody. That don’t like people just because of the choices they make.â┚¬

In spite of the disturbance, the tight-knit community is united against the unknown culprits.

“It doesn’t just target one person it targets everybody,â┚¬ one outraged citizen said. “It’s just plain right rude, uncalled for and obnoxious.

Residents shaken by Swastikas found on Edison playground in Paterniti Park
By Brent Johnson/For The Star-Ledger
October 10, 2009, 7:54AM

EDISON -- A Jewish boy in Edison said he found 15 to 18 swastikas written on playground equipment in a small neighborhood park Friday -- the second time in two weeks the anti-Semitic symbols were found scrawled in the township.

It's also the fourth anti-Semitic incident to hit the area, with a heavy concentration of Jewish residents, during the Jewish high holidays the last few weeks.

http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/2009/10/swastikas_found_on_edison_play.html

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO126794/

Symbol carved into green at Lakeville golf course

LAKEVILLE, Mass -- Police along with the Secret Service are investigating after a local country club discovered a symbol that represents eastern religious beliefs carved into the green.

091013_swastika_obama_golf.jpg

Lakeville Country Club workers discovered the vandalism early Monday morning.

Police believe the vandals meant to carve a swastika next to President Barack Obama's name on the 18th hole; however, the symbol was backwards and means hope and peace in some Eastern countries.

The vandals snuck in at night to carve their message, according to the owner of the country club.

"We don't know if they did it with some type of cleated shoe, or they had some type of tool and this time of year to have that happen, it's a problem it's much harder to fix now," said Lou Mincone, the assistant manager of the Lakeville Country Club.

The carving is about 10 feet by 10 feet.

The manager is trying to figure out the best way to get rid of it.

Workers attempted to cover it temporarily with green spray paint; however, the symbol was carved too deep. They will now try to get turf from another area to fill in the message.

Work is scheduled to begin on Tuesday morning.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Swastikas-on-South-Jersey-Salon-65073482.html

Hate Crime Outrages Salon Owner
By DANIELLE JOHNSON
Updated 5:33 AM EDT, Wed, Oct 21, 2009

Blu-Salon-Sign.jpg

For Blu Hair Salon owner Michelle Cobb her dream of operating her newly-renovated salon soured after vandals spray painted racists messages and splashed paint on the outside of the doors and windows Tuesday morning.

“I couldn't believe it happened. I am outraged,” said Cobb.

Around 3 a.m. a police officer on patrol discovered the damage. Vandals used spray paint and markers to post swastikas and splashed lime green and blue paint along the doors and windows.

Investigators have classified the incident as a hate crime. :rolleyes:

“There is not doubt they were definitely targeted,” said Lt. Charles Ashfield.

No damage was done to the inside of the salon. Owners said a security system was installed when Cobb started leasing the space in August.

Wistar Equipment has owned the building for six years. The building was vacant until workers did $500,000 in renovations, making it one of the most prominent businesses in the Penn Grove area, according to Scott Wistar.

“I am disappointed and sad that somebody harbors that anger. I am scratching my head that someone would do this to a business that could bring this town prosperity,” said Wistar.

Wistar said during construction someone busted a few windows out of the building but there have not been any major problems until now. He fears it could be the work of some young people in the neighborhood.

“I don’t know. It may be kids from next door behind the parking lot. There are a lot of kids running around there,” said Wistar.

As for Cobb, she said she isn’t going anywhere and is offering a cash reward for the person who turns the vandals in.

Donna-E.-Shalala2.jpg
Swastika Drawn On Bathroom Wall At UM​
UM: Police Investigating 'Symbol Of Hatred'​
I figured her for jewish, but she's actually Lebenese. No matter though. They both share the same middle eastern craziness. At the very least, she's a closet communist.
POSTED: Thursday, October 29, 2009
UPDATED: 2:49 pm EDT October 29, 2009

MIAMI -- Police are working to find out who drew a swastika on a bathroom wall on the University of Miami campus Tuesday.

According to an e-mail from University President Donna E. Shalala to students, the swastika was discovered in a men's restroom near the Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies in the Merrick Building.
Shalala said in the e-mail that the university police are investigating the incident, as well as a similar drawing found in the same location in November.

The e-mail called the drawing of a "symbol of hatred" a "despicable and cowardly act."

UM asks anyone with information to call the UM Police Department.
She next served as Chancellor of the University of Wisconsin–Madison. Under her chancellorship and with her support, the University adopted a broad speech code subjecting students to disciplinary action for communications that were perceived as hate speech. That speech code was later found unconstitutional by a federal judge.[2] Also while chancellor, Shalala supported passage of a revised faculty speech code broadly restricting "harmful" speech in both "noninstructional" and "instructional" settings. The faculty speech code was abolished ten years later, after a number of professors were investigated for alleged or suspected violations.[3]

Teens Charged In Vandalism Incident​
Waukesha Teens Appear In Court For Hate Crime​
Teens Charged With Arson Tied With Hate Crime Enhancer
POSTED: 8:14 pm CDT October 12, 2009
UPDATED: 8:25 pm CDT October 12, 2009

WAUKESHA, Wis. -- Three Waukesha teenagers charged with a hate crime appeared in court.

Police said Kurtis Hickey, Dylan Barnett, and Thor Eggum burned a swastika and the letters KKK into a Waukesha basketball court.

Police said the three didn't like African Americans playing on the courts.
The teens are charged with arson with a hate crime enhancer. That means if convicted, the hate crime charge could increase each sentence by five years.

Police said Kurtis Hickey, Dylan Barnett, and Thor Eggum burned a swastika and the letters KKK into a Waukesha basketball court.

Police said the three didn't like African Americans playing on the courts.

Who would like niggers playing on their courts???:mad:

Swastikas Painted On Jewish Center

Vandals Could Face Felony Charges
POSTED: Monday, November 9, 2009
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EST November 9, 2009

21561657_640X360.jpg

CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. -- Police are searching for the vandals who spray-painted words of hate and swastikas on a Jewish community center in Coral Springs.

Employees arrived at the Soref Jewish Community Center in the 5600 block of Coral Ridge Drive on Monday morning to find the messages spray-painted on the outside of the building near a playground.

On one wall above a water fountain, vandals spray-painted the words "Jews shall die." Another message says, "Your worst nightmare." Swastikas also were painted on the building.

Coral Springs police said they are focusing on a circled letter A in one of the phrases, adding that it is a symbol often used by hate groups.

The vandalism was the first time anything of that nature has happened at the center, according to police.

"It's just a horrific crime and I'm just so offended by what could have taken place. Words can't express," :pity: said Donald Graw, executive director of the Soref Jewish Community Center. :Anti-Z:

Capt. Duncan Foster of the Coral Springs Police Department said investigators are concerned that a group could be behind the vandalism.

"That's first and foremost, that's going to be our concern that this is a group, an organized group, and we need to take a look at that very closely and make sure that we put all our resources into this case that we can," Foster said.

Police said that whoever spray-painted the building could have hopped a fence leading into the playground.

Investigators planned to examine video from several security cameras in the area.

Those responsible could face felony charges, according to police. Anyone with information is asked to call Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477).

http://www.justnews.com/news/21561855/detail.html#

Repulsive and repellent jewess complains about flag

11631631_BG4.jpg

Nazi flag sparking not so neighborly debate

A flag hanging in a window may as well be a slap in the face to a neighbor in one Southern Nevada neighborhood.

There's no question about what a swastika represents. That hasn't stopped neighbors in a North Las Vegas community from asking plenty of questions about why the hateful message went up in the first place.

This controversial display just so happens to be facing the home of a Jewish woman.

11631631_BG1.jpg

Helene Orenstein says every time she opens her front door, she can't help but see the Nazi flag plastered in her neighbor's window.

"Everyone thought she was a Nazi, because that's all that flag conveys," said Helene Orenstein, who wants the flag removed.

Orenstein took a number of pictures when she first saw the window display. Since then, her neighbor's made it clear with marker that the flag is meant to symbolize their homeowner's association.

Being of Jewish heritage, that explanation just isn't sitting well with Orenstein.

"That flag was flying when relatives of mine were murdered, and I have to look at that across the street from my house. I tried to explain that to her, and she's not listening," Orenstein went on to say.

Several neighbors say they've complained to their homeowner's association about this. Apparently, all the board can do is fine the homeowner for erecting the flag.

The woman behind the swastika claims showing hate wasn't her intention, and she has no regrets.

"We've been harassed in our home. We've been told we live there illegally. We have been discriminated against, much like the Jewish people in WWII," said Lisa Eldridge-Murphy.

That's the analogy Eldridge-Murphy is trying to resonate in her community. She says she's been wronged by her HOA and lashing back is her first amendment right.

"It has nothing to do with being Jewish. It has to do with the way people are treated and nobody standing up for anybody," added Eldridge-Murphy.

Eldridge-Murphy is no longer living at the home but refuses to take the flag down. She says the home is in the process of being closed on through a short sale.

Meantime, Helene Orenstein is filing a complaint with the anti-defamation league. :rolleyes:

Rings with swastikas removed from Texas store

http://www.newnation.co/

forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1023&stc=1&d=1261077037​

FRISCO - A symbol of good luck and beauty, the swastika became a symbol of hate, violence and death due to its use by Nazi Germany.

While recently shopping at Sam Moon Trading Company in Frisco, one woman said her discovery of a swastika ring took her aback, and the Anti-Defamation League is now calling for it to be taken off the shelves. Late Tuesday, the store complied.

"I looked at it and I told my friend, I said, 'I can't believe they're selling rings with swastikas on them,'" said race-traitor Kelly Moronko.

BCL skank Moronko alerted a clerk who didn't understand why the symbol offended her.

forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1022&stc=1&d=1261076616​

"For me, it's a sign of hatred and my family is a mixed family," Moronko said. "I don't want to see anything like this."

Before the Nazis used the swastika as their official symbol, it was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years. It represented life, sun, power, strength and good luck.

"We we are a Christian-based family business," wrote Daniel Moon, the company's vice president, in a statement. "We do not support this in any way. A sample ring may have accidentally been put on display. We've checked every store and the only one this happened at is the Frisco store. Any and all such rings from that store have since been pulled."

"I don't think intent is the issue," said Mark Briskman
, with the Anti-Defamation League. "I think the issue is sensitivity and understanding, and might I say, common sense."

Briskman said the symbol on the ring is the original version. Hitler reversed it. But, he and the shopper who made the complaint said it doesn't matter.

"This is a frightening symbol," mudshark Moronko said. "I don't care which way it's turned."

Attachments

• bcl_skank.JPG
    bcl_skank.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 61
  • swasi.JPG
    swasi.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 60
Swastikas Spray-Painted On Temple, Church In Oshkosh
POSTED: 2:26 pm CST December 29, 2009
UPDATED: 2:37 pm CST December 29, 2009

Hey%2Brabbi...watcha%2Bdoin.jpg

OSHKOSH, Wis. -- Black swastikas were found spray-painted on a Jewish temple and a Methodist church in Oshkosh, and police said they're still looking for whoever is responsible.

The damage was discovered Christmas Eve at B'Nai Israel Congregation and Algoma Methodist Church.

Avi Stern :Anti-Z: is the president of the Jewish temple. He said the swastika is a symbol of hate, but he doesn't think the attack was anti-Semitic since a church was also damaged.

Police Sgt. Andrew Lecker said the vandalism could be considered a hate crime, which would enhance the range of penalties.

Most of the vandalism has been cleaned up, and Stern said the healing has already begun. He told a Green Bay television station he's inspired that a number of strangers have called and e-mailed to pledge their support.

http://www.wisn.com/news/22082541/detail.html

Boulder police investigate swastika graffiti

One of several owners of a building in Gunbarrel found swastikas spray painted on two exterior walls early Tuesday, and Boulder police are investigating whether the site was targeted becasue one of the owners is Jewish.

Officers were called to the building in the 6600 block of Lookout Road about 8 a.m. Tuesday after the owners of Lookout Road Ltd. found the graffiti, said Boulder police spokeswoman Sarah Huntley.

One of the swastikas was about four feet around and covered a door on the north side of the building, and the other swastika was smaller and was on the east side, Huntley said. Investigators aren't sure at this time whether the tagging was directed at the Jewish building owner.

“We don't know whether the suspect knew that,” Huntley said. “The walls have been the target of other non-anti-Semitic graffiti in the past.”

The damage is expected to be less than $500, she said. Investigators are looking into whether the building had security cameras and — if so — whether they captured any images.

State Assembly candidate Bob Friedrich and his supporters are livid over a campaign piece from his opponent that hit mailboxes Thursday that painted Friedrich as an “extremistâ┚¬ who opposes “extra-tough criminal penaltiesâ┚¬ for hate crimes and used an image of two police officers behind crime scene tape with a swastika clearly visible in the center.

“It’s repugnant,â┚¬ Friedrich said Friday. “Hateful campaign tactics like this, using Nazi propaganda with a swastika, really is offensive.â┚¬

The mailing was targeted to residents in the 24th Assembly District in northeastern Queens, where a special election Tuesday is scheduled to be held between Friedrich %u2013 a registered Democrat running on the Republican and Conservative lines %u2013 and former City Councilman David Weprin, a Democrat.

Friedrich, who like Weprin is Jewish, said the image was “offensive to all people.â┚¬
Read more: http://www.nypostonline.com/p/news/...ing_with_0U18J4shwEdGk9D97ZLwDM#ixzz0esu9Low5

Swastika Carved Into Temple Door

Boca Raton Police Investigate Hate Crime
POSTED: Tuesday, February 16, 2010
UPDATED: 12:36 pm EST February 16, 2010

22580262_640X360.jpg

BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Police are investigating a hate crime at a Boca Raton temple after a swastika, "Hail Hitler" and a racial epithet were scratched into the paint on its bathroom doors.

Boca Raton police said an officer went to the Temple Beth El in the 300 block of Southwest Fourth Avenue just before 10 p.m. Monday when he heard an alarm coming from the building.

Boca Raton firefighters were already at the scene, responding to a fire alarm coming from the temple's education center. Firefighters said they had come to the same temple earlier in the day for a pulled fire alarm.

The second time the firefighters went to the synagogue, they found a swastika as well as the words "Hail Hitler," "KKK" and a racial slur carved into the restroom doors. Fire officials told police the vandalism had not been there before.

Police said the vandals also broke four vases in the mausoleum and threw several chairs from a third-floor walkway.

Anyone with information is asked to call Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS (8477).

http://www.justnews.com/news/22580247/detail.html#

Swastika Carved into Putting Green at Country Club

forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1143&stc=1&d=1267555833​

Lakewood -- Officials in Lakewood want to know who carved a large swastika into a putting green over the weekend at Lakewood Country Club and why. County Supervisors are expected to offer a $5,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the case.

The 8-foot-by-8-foot swastika was carved into the putting green of the county-owned facility in the early hours on Sunday morning, according to Los Angeles County Supervisor Don Knabe.

Crews quickly repaired the turf, but they want to know who carved the symbol into the grass and why. Supervisor Knabe will ask his colleagues on the Board of Supervisors to offer the reward for information leading to the capture of the perpetrators.

"The physical damage to the golf course may be repaired already, but the lasting damage that crimes like this leave on a community can be far more devastating," Knabe said. :cry:

Attachments

• 52520702.jpg
    52520702.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 66
More Swastikas Spray-Painted At UC Davis Campus

March 3,2010
DAVIS, Calif. -- Three more swastikas have been found spray-painted around the University of California, Davis. It's the latest in a series of recent incidents ramping up racial and ethnic tensions at UC campuses around the state.

Campus police discovered the swastikas Wednesday morning, as students planned a rally against bigotry that day.

The rally, attended by about 20 students, was done in response to two previous incidents at UC Davis: a swastika carved into the dormitory door of a Jewish student and the vandalism of a campus center for lesbian and gay students. Students in Los Angeles and Irvine also protested Tuesday against racist incidents at other UC campuses.

UC Davis Police Chief Annette Spicuzza says the latest swastikas are being investigated as vandalism, not hate crimes, because they did not target individuals.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/22733386/detail.html

PolandGraffiti.jpg

Vandals spray 'Hitler Good' on Polish Holocaust monument

Polish media on Saturday said that vandals have sprayed anti-Semitic graffiti on a Holocaust memorial at a former Nazi concentration camp.

Words including Jude Raus - German for "Jew Out" - and Hitler Good, in English, were found in red paint Saturday at the former Plaszow camp near Krakow.

The vandalism was discovered a day before a planned memorial march marking the 67th anniversary of the liquidation of Krakow's ghetto.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1156087.html

Mar 15, 2010 3:56 pm US/Pacific

A sixth swastika has been found on campus at UC Davis, the latest in a string of racially charged incidents at college campuses across the state.

The UC Davis Police Department said a resident adviser in Kearney Hall reported the swastika to police just before midnight on Sunday after finding it carved into a bulletin board.

The five-inch high, three-inch wide carving may have been carved earlier and covered up by fliers, police said.

Authorities said they are "vigorously" investigating the latest incident and have confiscated the bulletin board and taken fingerprints.

Five other swastikas have been found on campus since late February, when the first was carved into the dorm room door of a Jewish student. Homophobic slurs were also spray-painted onto the school's Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender resource center within a couple days.
http://cbs13.com/local/uc.davis.swastika.2.1563784.html

Back