Niggabuck who's skin seems to change shades arrested for trying to rape a 12 y/o girl

Expose Them All

Registered
Young Girl Escapes From Alleged Attacker

A Xenia girl stood up to her attacker and made a run for it.

The 12-year-old had just gotten home from school when she discovered a strange man in her house. Xenia police say the man must have hidden by the house and followed the little girl inside.

She tried to make a run for it, but she didn't get away without a fight.

Police say Melvin Bradley is the man who tried to rape the young girl. 10TV won't identify the girl's mother, but she says whatever happens to Bradley, it's not enough.

"I want to see him behind bars to where he never ever gets out and never violates anyone the way he violated my daug
hter," the mother said.

Police say it happened Wednesday afternoon when the child got off the school bus. The 12-year-old got inside the house and found out she wasn't alone.

Police say Bradley ordered the girl to take off her clothes. Family members say he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down before she wrestled away.

The girl ran as fast as she could to a neighbor's house and called police. The police spotted Bradley walking along Route 42 and arrested him.

A judge ordered the man to be held on $100,000 bond. Bradley's facing charges that include attempted rape and kidnapping.

Xenia police say it's not the first time Bradley has been in trouble for something like this.

The Light "skinded" version . . .

http://www.10tv.com/10tv/content/images/200605/News_XeniaKidnapp
ing_160.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Police Grab Teen Rape Suspect

Xenia police said they have the man responsible for the attempted sexual assault on a teenage girl.

The suspect has been identified as 23-year-old Melvin Bradley, and police said he has a criminal past for similar crimes.

Bradley is behind bars in Greene County charged with abduction, aggravated burglary, and attempted rape.

Jail is the place the victim's mother said he should be happy to be.

"I would honestly tell him he is thankful the police caught him. Seriously, and I'm not saying that as a threat. That is a promise. He is thankful the police caught him when they did because had it been someone else he might not be as lucky as he is," she said.

Police said Bradley followed the 12-year-old girl into her Lexington Avenue home Wednes
day afternoon and tried to rape her.

"He is demanding of her, making threat and sexual advances and it was physical to some degree. She was able to get free and ran out of the house to a neighbors house to seek help," said Xenia Police Captain Doug Doherty.

With the neighbor's help, Bradley was caught moments after the incident by an off duty police officer who recognized him from a description.

But until this afternoon, police weren't sure who Bradley really was. Officers said he gave police a false name. So they let his fingerprints do the talking.

"Melvin Bradley had a probation warrant out of Michigan that he was on probation for sexual assault in an incident that was very similar to this case yesterday here in Xenia. So he is not from Xenia originally, but was here evading capture in Michigan," Doherty said.

Da dark "skinded" version of the beast . . .[
/B]

melvinbradley8ly.jpg

Re: Niggabuck who's skin seems to change shades arrested for trying to rape a 12 y/o

A nigger chameleon! I always suspected that they could change their hue to blend into their sh*t-filled, shadowy surroundings.

A fascinating specimen. I thought the chameleon breed of negro was specific to nations that didn't tolerate their kind. Just for curiosity's sake, why don't we stick him in a freezer and see if he turns blue?

Back