Nigger beast killed white woman, left baby to die

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
1681760_BG1.jpg

1681760_BG2.jpg

Trial Begins In N.C. Murder Case of Hampton Woman

(AP) - A letter carrier who witnessed the abduction of a Hampton woman from a North Carolina parking lot positively identified the man on trial as her kidnapper Thursday.

Truitt Abbott of Greenville said he was on his route June 30, 2001, delivering mail to a CVS pharmacy, when he saw a man push a woman
nto her car and drive away.

"She was leaning against the window, looking back toward the store with a confused look," Abbott testified.

He called police from his cell phone, bu
t t
hey arrived after Ginger Hayes, 23, and her baby, Nicholas Hayes, had been abducted. The kidnapper had a "determined look" on his face as he drove away
, he said.

Abbott identified Andre Edwards as the man he saw drive away with Hayes and her son, now 3.

Edwards is accused of kidnapping, raping and killing Hayes. If convicted of first-degree murder, Edwards could face the death penalty.

Authorities contend that Edwards carjacked Hayes and Nicholas, drove to Rocky Mount and forced the woman to withdraw cash from an ATM.

Hayes and her husband, who was stationed at Langley Air Force, were driving home from a trip. Her husband and brother were inside the pharmacy when the kidnapping occurred.

Afterward, Edwards took Hayes and the then 1
1-month-old baby to a remote spot in Nash County, raped and beat the woman to death with a tire rim and left the boy for dead, authorities said.

The boy survived 90-degree heat in just a di
aper but su
ffered a severe sunburn.

C.D. Thompson of Nashville testified Thursday that he found the boy and his mother on a path near his home while walking his dog. He told the ju
ry that his dog stopped in his tracks, which usually meant a snake was in the path.

"This time, it wasn't a snake, it was a baby," Thompson said. "He was laying face-down in briars of honeysuckles.

"There were flies all around the baby. No sound. No movement. I thought the baby was dead."

Thompson said he also saw Ginger Hayes' body, returned home quickly and called the sheriff's department. When deputies arrived, they found the baby was still alive and rushed him to the hospital.

In his opening arguments, defense attorney Sam Dixon said
Edwards was raped by men as a child and that his mother also physically abused him. That, combined with a family history of alcohol abuse, left him too mentally disturbed to form intent, a key to a fi
rst-degree murder
charge, Dixon said.

Assistant Nash County District Attorney Keith Werner laid out the events of the abduction and what happened afterward.

Die, n-gger die!

T.N.B.

Suspect's childhood called 'subhuman'

NASHVILLE, N.C. -- A man who admitted killing a young Air Force wife was grossly abused by his alcoholic mother, who rented him as a child to pedophiles to support her addiction, a forensic psychologist testified Wednesday.
"He lived his childhood in subhuman living conditions," Dr. Jim Hilkey testified.

Andre Edwards, 34, could face the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in the death of Ginger Lynn Hayes on June 30, 2001. The defense acknowledges that Edwards killed Hayes, but is trying to persuade
the jury to convict him of a lesser charge.

Hayes, 23, was traveling with her husband, son and brother-in-law from South Carolina to their home near Langley Air Force Base in Virginia when they stopp
ed i
n Greenville to buy snacks. Hayes and 11-month-old Nicholas
were carjacked, and she was robbed, raped and beaten to death. Her body was later found in a field near her baby, who survived with a severe sunburn.

Hilkey told the jury on Wednesday that Edwards was forced to have sex with known pedophiles as a child, was physically and emotionally abused by his mother, and was addicted to cocaine and alcohol. He also said Edwards suffered from an unstable personality disorder, had a low intellectual function and had antisocial, dependent and paranoid personality traits. "Had [Edwards] not been in this mental state, the murder of Ginger Hayes and the brutal abandonment of the baby would not have happened," Hilkey said.

So what if his mammy pimped h
im out. That is what n-ggers do, it's TNB, it's in their blood. Celebrate Divershitty! As for being sub-human, hahahahaha, I've been saying that for years.

T.N.B.

2815490_200X150.jpg

Jury Finds Andre Edwards Guilty Of First-Degree Murder

NASH COUNTY, N.C. -- Jurors in Nash County say a man accused of kidnapping, robbing, raping, and murdering a woman is guilty of first-degree murder and all other charges in the case.

A Nash County jury finds Andre Edwards guilty of first-degree murder and other charges stemming from a 2001 kidnapping and rape

Prosecutors say Andre Edwards kidnapped Ginger Hayes and her baby from a Greenville parking lot on June 30, 2
01. They say he then raped Hayes and beat her to death with a 30-pound tire rim in a Nash County remote field.

Hayes' baby survived the incident despite being severely sunburned while he was
left
in the field.

Defense attorneys argued Edwards should have been found guilty of second-degr
ee murder and should not face the death penalty because he was an abused child who suffers from severe mental disorders and that he admitted his guilt.

Members of Hayes' family said the jury made the right decision and justice was done.

"I'm just relieved that the first part is over. I'm extremely happy that they found him guilty of both felony and premeditation," said Jeremy Hayes, Ginger's husband.

"I'm hoping for the death penalty. It's the only way that we can be absolutely sure that this man will never be able to have the chance to do this again," said Walt West, Ginger's father.

The Nash County jury had been delib
erating since the end of closing arguments Monday.

Jurors will return to court Wednesday for the sentencing phase of the trial. Edwards now faces either life in prison or the death penalty.
<b
r>*******
Let's hope the jury makes the right decision and sends this coon to death row.

T.N.B.

And the attitude came 100% from our public schools!

Thanks Brown v Board of Education of Topeka
Now you know my sad secret :lol:

AWM

Too bad this spook is not already swinging from a tree with a rope around it's neck!!! Where is justice in the world today?? This is an age where we must live in a heightened state of alert at all times. I don't mean paranoid but not sleepwalking either as most of today's whites are living. Years of physical training in martial arts has taught me to go through life paying attention to my surroundings and especially when primate men are around me. This n-gger deserves to die today for his crime against this white family. n-gger scum like this should be :censor: before a trial even is over. This kind of n-gger is exactly why I am always cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!

Gman

One can only hope that the child gets told the full story so he can even the score when the black beast gets out of prison.

Deu 19:12 Then the elders of his city shall send and fetch him thence, and deliver him into the hand of the avenger of blood, that he may die.

Deu 19:13 Thine eye shall not pity him, but thou shalt put away [the guilt of] innocent blood from Israel, that it may go well with thee.

Back