Nigger Bus Aide Attacks/Beats 9 y/o disabled White Rider

Expose Them All

Registered
White mother and Child

116cq2.jpg

Attack 1 of 2

16on1.jpg

Video at link shows attacker was black as the ace of spades --->

Caught On Tape: Disabled Boy Beaten On Bus In Ind.

MERRILLVILLE, Indiana A special needs student was the apparent victim of a bus attack. A bus aide is accused of the crime, police say, who cite surveillance video as being a big help to investigators on the case.

The video is disturbing to say the least. On it, an adult who was supposed to care for the developmentally disabled during t
heir bus ride apparently tackles a 9-year-old on the school bus.

The reason the woman gives for the alleged attack can also be heard in the video.

?He?s a brat. I don?t like him,? she seems to say.

Nine-year-old Zachary Fazekas says he was beat up on the bus. His mom says it happened Feb. 16 while he was on his way home from school in Merrillville.

?She threw him into a seat and was laying on him and hitting on him and that knocked him off the seat. He just laid on the floor, and that?s when I thought he was really, really hurt because he wasn?t moving,? said Zachary?s mom, Mary Hawkins.

She says the incident left her son afraid to ride the bus for three weeks. She didn?t know why until her son opened up.

?It?s something that was hidden from them until approximately about a month after the incident,? said attorney Garry Weiss.

The wo
man is identified as 29-year-old Teresa Anderson of Lansing, Illinois.

Zachary?s mother knows her from her time as a school bus driver, which makes the incident even more shocking to her.

?I was upset. I was mad. I was hurt. I felt betrayed,? she said.

There is a warrant issued for Teresa Anderson. She faces charges of neglect of a dependent and battery.

Zachary?s mom says he had several bruises and a red mark on his head. He is still in therapy to treat anxiety brought on by the attack.

The family intends to sue the bus company who employed Anderson.

It wasn't "racial" - she just didn't like the whit, err I mean, she would have beat the sh*t out of the boy even if he was black. Yea, sure . . . wink wink.

I bee busy back cheer muahfuggas -
I beez done in ah minute doh.

9203115.jpg

I jus goin' ta sit down fo' ah minute

9203107.jpg

Low-down dirty nigger b*tch!

9203850.jpg

9203108.jpg

9203110.jpg

detail.html

Grrr!!! Just one well-placed knife-thrust to the heart by the little lad and this would have been a happy story.

Nigger Assaults 9 year-old White Special Needs child

http://www.nbc5.com/index.html

NBC5 Slideshows

Caught On Tape: Alleged School Bus Assault

9203115.jpg

May 11, 2006: A school bus assistant has been fired after being caught on tape intimidating a special-needs student.

9203107.jpg

Surveillance video showed the assistant dragging the student down the bus and slamming him into the seat, then putting her entire body weight on him.

9203114.jpg

The tape also showed the assistant yanking the boy's hat off of him ...

9203850_320X240.jpg

... and walking away without putting his seat belt on.

http://images.ibsys.com/200
6/0512/9203108.jpg
The 9-year-old boy rides the bus from Gary to an elementary school in Merrillville.

9203110.jpg

"It was like watching a movie," said the student's mother, Mary Hawkins. "You didn't feel like it was you. When your child leaves you, he's supposed to be safe."

9203112.jpg

"You put your child in the care and the hands of these people, thinking they'll take care of them properly," said Det. Jeff Rice of the Merrillville Police Department. "When you see this happen, it's upsetting for the mother."

9203117.jpg

"Just the perception might have been difficult to prove, but when you have the videotape, there can really be no denying," said Garry Weiss, the victim's attorney. "He's developed some imaginary friends that ride the bus with him to help him get through," Hawkins said.

http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0512/9203111.jpg[/IMG
]
Hawkins' sons now gets therapy regularly to help control his fears, Perez reported. He was bruised and scraped up after the incident, but not seriously injured. Hawkins said she hopes other mothers check up on their children, and has one message for the bus assistant.

"I want her to go to jail," she said.

School bus aide charged with beating boy

CROWN POINT, Ind. -- A school bus aide beat a 9-year-old boy who has developmental difficulty because he was "a brat," according to court records and a security camera tape.
Theresa L. Anderson, 29, of Lansing, Ill., was charged with battery, intimidation and neglect and police issued an arrest warrant Thursday. There was no further information Friday on whether or not she was in custody.
The security video shows a woman court records identify as Anderson holding the boy by the back of the neck and head, pushing him down the aisle and ripping his hat off his head.
She throws him into a seat, causing him to hit his head, then leans on him while he is down in the seat. Later, she knocks the boy off his seat and beats him while he is o
n the floor, the tape shows.
Afterward, the woman tells the bus driver she beat the boy because she "didn't like him; he's a brat," and she and the driver laugh while the boy cries for his mother.
The boy's mother, Mary Hawkins, said her son is developmentally behind others his age because he was deaf the first two years of his life. After surgeries, Zachary Fazekas now hears at 70 percent, she said.

Special-needs bus aide sought
[SIZE=-1]Gary Post Tribune, IN - May 12, 2006[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... the law offices of Garry A. Weiss. Hawkins’ son, 9-year-old Zachary Fazekas, was allegedly beaten Feb. 16 by a bus aide while ... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]School bus aide charged with beating boy [SIZE=-1]Seattle Post
Intelligencer
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Bus Aide Charged With Beating Disabled 9-Year-Old Boy [SIZE=-1]WBBM780[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Cops seek school bus aide in boy’s alleged beating [SIZE=-1]Chicago Tribune[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]FOX News - [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]all 115 related »[/SIZE]

Back