Nigger kidnaps, rapes 6 year old boy

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

4269623_BG1.jpg

Man Charged in Kidnapping, Rape of Six-Year-Old

A 21-year-old Effingham County man is behind bars tonight, charged with kidnapping and raping a six-year-old. It happened over the weekend in Springfield. Sheriff's deputies say the boy was abducted from a mobile home park on Quail Run Road, then taken to some woods off Old Tusculum Road.

Josh Dunson is the man investigators say committed what they are calling a sickening crime. Deputies say Saturday evening Dunson kidnapped the little boy from the trailer park.

The six-year-old was staying with his mom's best friend. Investigators say she lost track of him and he wondered off. Th

e boy was alone, wondering down the street.

"It's sad, that's going to make a lot of parents in this tr
ailer park look even harder, hold their kids a little closer," said Quail Run Road resident Leatha.

Investigators say Dunson drove the little boy about a mile away, into woods off Old Tusculum Road. They say Dunson raped him.

"It's sad, you're talking about a six-year-old child that'll be traumatized for the rest of his life," said Capt. Mike Bohannon.

Investigators say once Dunson was finished, he just left him. A short while after the little boy was raped, police say someone spotted him walking along Old Tusculum Road. It was cold and raining, and the boy was alone and half naked.

"She stopped to find out what was going on and called 911," said Bohannon.

Deputies later found his clothes, thanks to Willie Simmons, who lives nearby. "I came to check my traps and that's when I ca
me u
pon
the clothing down there," Simmons said.

He found a little boy's pants, underwear and shoes. "I seen some blood on it and I said, 'I better report this,'" Simmons said.

Investigators are glad he did, and glad they have the man they believe committed this crime behind bars.

Police won't say how they found out Dunson was their man.

This afternoon they arrested Kathleen Peacock, the woman looking after the boy when he wandered off. They say she didn't even now the boy was missing. She thought he went to his uncle's home.

Peacock is charged with cruelty to a child in the first degree.

I hope the li'l boy was a niggerboy!

T.N.B.

4272669_BG1.jpg

Neighbor Finds Boy After Assault

It's just too horrible to imagine. A little boy, kidnapped and sexually assaulted. Investigators arrested 21-year-old Joshua Dunson in the case. They also arrested Kathleen Peacock, the woman who was supposed to be watching the little boy, on child cruelty charges.

It all happened over the weekend, around Springfield in Effingham County. They say Dunson kidnapped the six-year-old from a mobile home park on Quail Run Road, then took him to some woods off Old Tusculum Road and assaulted him.

Nearby resident

Jasmine Dadsden found the boy wandering along the street in a cold rain, naked from the waist down. Dadsden says she was driving home
from a friends house when she said she saw something that literally turned her stomach.

"He was just running down the middle of the road," she told us. "He had on a jacket and a shirt and he was waving his arms, so I stopped, slammed on the brakes and stopped, and he said he wanted to go home."

She said the little boy was confused and scared. "He said that a man in a gray car put him in the woods," Dadsden said.

And what the little boy told her next is something she still can't get out of her mind. "I was just, I was crying, scared this was a little six-year-old boy running down the middle of the road. Where his parents at? That's all I'm thinking."

Effingham County sheriff's deputies say the mother
of
the
little boy left him in the custody of her friend Kathleen Peacock, who didn't even know the boy went missing for several hours. According to Dadsden, the boy's mother wasn't located until after 8pm.

"We all went to the hospital and waited on them
to find his family," she said.

Being the parent of a small boy herself, Dadsden says she can't even imagine the the horror this child experienced and will continue to experience throughout the rest of his life. "It was real, real sad. Very sad to even think that somebody would do something like that."

From what we've been told, the little boy is home from the hospital and will be getting counseling. We've also been told that the Department of Family and Child Services is involved in this case.

Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

I'd like to give this nigger some really appropriate justice.

Only a nigger can be that low.

4275415_BG1.jpg

Babysitter Charged After Child Wanders Off

Two people await their day in court in connection with the kidnapping and assault of a six-year-old boy. Effingham County sheriff's deputies say Joshua Dunson kidnapped the boy outside a trailer park on Quail Run Circle, then drove him into the woods, assaulted him and left him there only partially clothed.

Dunson is in jail facing a number of charges.

Investigators also arrested Kathleen Peacock for cruelty to a child. She was supposed to be babysitting the boy and didn't even know he was missing for several hours. Deputies say Peacock not only neglected to keep an eye on the little boy, but her neglect put him in d

anger.

Investigators say she let her best friend's son wander off by himself in
a Springfield trailer park on Saturday. They say she thought he simply walked over to his uncle's house, just down the street.

Hours later, at 6:50pm, a passerby, Jasmine Gadsden, spotted the little boy half naked and alone walking down Old Tusculum Road. He had been kidnapped and raped.

"I was just, I was crying, scared this was a little six-year-old boy running down the middle of the road," said Gadsden. "Where his parents at? That's all I'm thinking."

Investigators say Peacock didn't realize the boy was even missing until deputies told her what happened. "Children six, seven, eight can get gone quick," said Sheriff Jimmy McDuffie. "Within a certain amount of time, I guess ten to 15 minutes, you could understand how they got away from you, but not contactin
g an
yone
in a three, three and a half hour time period, there's no excuse for it."

They say that's not all Peacock did wrong. Just the fact that she let him leave her home alone is bad enough. And if yo
u remember, it was cold on Saturday, around 40 degrees, and raining.

"All those things add up," said Sheriff McDuffie.

They charged Peacock with cruelty to a child in the first degree, because they say she willfully deprived the child and jeopardized his well-being. "If she had been taking care of him and knew where he was at every minute, then he could not have gotten away like that," said Sheriff McDuffie.

It's a serious offense. If convicted, she will spend at least five years behind bars. Sheriff McDuffie says, if you agree to watch or baby-sit someone else's child, you are totally responsible for what happens to that child.

Peacock bonded out of jail today. She is awaiting a court date.

<
b>******
I'm starting to worry that the 6 year old might be white.[/b]

T.N.B.

Mr Butts my gut feeling is, and Birdie has a large one but she is working on that thanks to her new doctor, is the baby may be a mulatto or niglet.

I think you're right Birdie, but I'd like to know fo' sho', and so would America.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Dec 21 2005, 06:28 PM
4275415_BG1.jpg

Da-amn!! My johnson be harder dan a mufugga!

Originally posted by White Boy+Dec 25 2005, 06:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (White Boy @ Dec 25 2005, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tyrone N. Butts@Dec 21 2005, 05:28 PM
4275415_BG1.jpg

Just look at that face. It has BCL written all over it. [/b][/quote]

Sure does White Boy I'd have a hard time leaving a do

g with her. What a disgusting story from beginning to end.

4669422_BG1.jpg

http://newnation.vg/forums/index.php?show...&hl=Josh+Dunson

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4669422

03/22/06
Man Indicted in Child Molestation Case

The case against a man charged with sexually attacking a six-year-old boy is moving forward. A grand jury indicted 21-year-old Josh Dunson on six charges, including aggravated child molestation and kidnapping.

Investigators say Dunson took the boy from a mobile home park on Quail Run Road in Effingham County. He drove him to a wooded area where police say Dunson molested the child, leaving him in the woods.
<
br />Dunson can now either plead guilty or await a trial.

Back