Nigger looting FedEx truck in St. Louis gets dragged to its deff when caught by the semi's tire

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.kmov.com/news/george-fl...cle_f8a89482-a259-11ea-84b8-a374c58a7d47.html

Man dragged by FedEx truck dies during night of George Floyd protests in St. Louis
Posted on May 30, 2020

DOWNTOWN ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- A man was killed after being dragged by a FedEx truck overnight in downtown St. Louis during a night of protests, police said Saturday.

The incident happened near N. Broadway and O'Fallon shortly after 3:00 a.m. The man was taken to a hospital where he later died, police said.

Police said the truck was forced off Interstate 70 due to protesters on the roadway. The truck got off onto North Broadway, heading toward Cass. While on N. Broadway, police said, the driver stopped the truck due to more protesters in the road.

Bystander Jared Arms captured a video of protesters blocking off a section of the road with their cars and setting something on fire when the FedEx truck approached. As it came to a halt, a crowd of protesters surrounded the front of the truck and began banging and climbing onto the passenger side. Police said two people standing on the passenger side footboard of the truck pointed guns at the driver.

Demonstrators :rolleyes:were also seen running off with packages from the truck.

The truck driver, fearing for his safety police said, sounded his horn then drove off.

READ: Protesters march through downtown St. Louis demanding justice for George Floyd

"I was standing on the side of the pavement and I started to notice a crowd go to the truck, so when I went over there, I heard people say there's a guy trapped under the tire," said Arms.

Cries of "back the truck up" and "someone is under the truck" can be heard from Arms' video. A man, who was seen standing between the truck's two trailers, was dragged by the semi truck just moments later. Police said the driver did not know the victim was there.

The man was caught by the semi’s tire, pulled under and ran over
, police said. His name has not yet been released by police.

UNEDITED VIDEO:

https://streamable.com/jnwhxg

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.transportationnation.co...big-rig-during-riot-says-trucker-is-to-blame/

Family of Man Killed by FedEx Big Rig During Riot Says Trucker is to Blame
June 4, 2020

FedEx-truck-looted-in-STL-Family-Blames-Trucker-Barry-Perkins-III.jpg

St. Louis, MO – The identity of the Missouri man who was killed last weekend by a FedEx big rig amid ongoing social unrest over the death of George Floyd was released on Wednesday.

Police identified the victim as 29-year-old Barry Perkins III of the Glasgow Village area of St. Louis.

Transportation Nation Network (TNN) was the first national media outlet to report on the gruesome and chaotic events that occurred early Saturday morning, which ultimately resulted in Perkins’s death.

Multiple videos captured the incident showing a group of people descending on the FedEx big rig as it came to a stop on Broadway Street, after being rerouted from Interstate 44 due to protestors blocking the roadway.

Looters and rioters can be seen pulling packages from the first of the twin trailers and tossing them to other people in the crowd and onto the ground.

Additional footage of the incident also reveals rioters jumping on the tractor and pounding on both the driver and passenger windows.

Multiple reports claim at least two guns were pointed at the driver from the passenger side of the truck as his trailer was being raided.

According to police, Perkins became stuck on the converter dolly between the dual trailers.

As the truck pulled away, authorities say Perkins was caught by one of the tires and pulled under the rig and dragged several blocks.

He sustained fatal injuries.

:p;):eek::):laugh:

Fed Ex truck smashed black man, did media say they had no guns?

I believe the news media said there were no protestors with guns. Could be I'm suffering from TNB observation :D:

There were several who had guns. If media lied, pin this video to the thread.

Man killed in accident during a demonstration in downtown St. Louis

Re: Fed Ex truck smashed black man, did media say they had no guns?

Family of black looter killed during looting of a FedEx Big Rig During Riot Says it wasn't his fault
black suspectSt. Louis, MO – The identity of the Missouri man who was killed last weekend by a FedEx big rig amid ongoing social unrest over the death of George Floyd was released on Wednesday. Police identified the victim as 29-year-old Barry Perkins III of the Glasgow Village area of St. Louis. Transportation Nation Network (TNN) was the first national media outlet to report on the gruesome and chaotic events that occurred early Saturday morning, which ultimately resulted in Perkins’s death. Multiple videos captured the incident showing a group of people descending on the FedEx big rig as it came to a stop on Broadway Street, after being rerouted from Interstate 44 due to protestors blocking the roadway. Looters and rioters can be seen pulling packages from the first of the twin trailers and tossing them to other people in the crowd and onto the ground.

Additional footage of the incident also reveals rioters jumping on the tractor and pounding on both the driver and passenger windows. Multiple reports claimAt least two guns
https://www.transportationnation.com/family-of-man-killed-by-fedex-big-rig-during-riot-says-trucker-is-to-blame/

were pointed at the driver from the passenger side of the truck as his trailer was being raided. According to police, Perkins became stuck on the converter dolly between the dual trailers. As the truck pulled away, authorities say Perkins was caught by one of the tires and pulled under the rig and dragged several blocks. He sustained fatal injuries.

I'd read the family intends on suing either FedEx or the driver? Typical TNB.
The other black trucker guy was allowed to pass through just because he was black, shortly before the smashed negro in truck driven by white man.

[black] Trucker Relives Dangerous Moments Before St. Louis Rioter Died Looting FedEx Big Rig

St. Louis, MO – An owner operator who came under attack moments before a St. Louis rioter died while looting a FedEx big rig last weekend is telling his story to Transportation Nation Network (TNN).

“As I was coming down Broadway it didn’t look like a protest. It looked like a bunch of kids just hanging out,” he recalled.
He remembers seeing multiple cars parked up ahead to block the roadway and a trash can in the middle of the road with its contents on fire.
“I was so scared,” he admitted. “It was a type of deadly situation that you couldn’t predict.”
Fearing his [black] life was in danger, Graham said, “[white] Reginald Denny was all I could think about.”
Many truckers vividly remember the brutal beating Denny, a truck driver, took at the hands of rioters during the L.A. Riots of 1992.
Now blocked in with vehicles in front and behind, and rioters approaching his big rig, Graham assessed the situation this way:
“If I pull off I am going to kill somebody, or they are going to kill me.”
That’s when he said people began jumping on his truck and banging on the doors.
“It went from calm to erratic in a blink of an eye.”
He heard looters opening the trailer doors, which he said are usually bolted shut, but they weren’t in this case because the trailer was empty.
Graham then says rioters were able to get his driver’s side door open as he yelled, “No! No! No!”
After the rioters took a look at Graham, he recalls one of them saying to the group, “Leave him alone! He’s one of us!” referring to the fact Graham is also an African American.

The protestor then looked at Graham and said, “Get outta here.”
Graham was able to safely exit the situation before a FedEx tractor pulling twin trailers was also diverted from the interstate and fell under siege by the same group of looters a short time later.

Here's the article where I got the idea, there were no guns.
They won't win a ridiculous lawsuit, only the lawyers win.

Family of Man Killed by FedEx Big Rig During Riot Says Trucker is to Blame

On Wednesday evening, the Associated Press reported The Witherspoon Law Group (WLG) was hired to represent the Perkins family.
In a statement through WLG, the family claims Perkins “was peacefully protesting the death of George Floyd and was not looting Saturday when he was dragged” by the FedEx truck, placing the blame on the driver.
“The entire Nation was aware of protests demanding justice for the death of Mr. Floyd,” the statement read. “There is no justification for running over a human being with a semi-truck.”
Additionally, WLG disputes the assertions that guns were pointed at the trucker.

WLG states on its website it specializes in wrongful death lawsuits, specifying those “who have been seriously injured or killed due to the carelessness of others,” in 18-wheeler accidents.

Back