Nigger ridden Prince Geoges County, Md

guru2000

Registered
http://www.wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=40652
4640114_200X150.jpg

http://www.wusatv9.com/news/news_article.a...x?storyid=40652[/URL][/URL]
05621223224_621NewPicOfficer.jpg

I just saw this on the 10 oclock news. They shot one of the niggers and I watched them haul two more bushy headed primates out of an apartment building. Should have perp pics and names on weds.

A Prince George's County polic
e officer killed in the line of duty is being hailed as a hero who loved his work.

Corporal Steve Gaughan was shot after he and other undercover officers made a traffic stop in L
aurel.

He died after undergoing surgery at Prince George's Hospital Center.

County Executive Jack Johnson says Gaugan was a wonderful police officer who protected the citizens and residents of Prince George's County. He leaves behind a widow and two children.

The incident began around 11 a.m. on Route 197.

After the car was pulled over, one man got out and opened fire. Despite wearing a bulletproof vest, police say Gaughan was hit at least twice in the arm and abdomen.

Gaughan was 41 and spent more than 15-years on the PG force.

The alleged gunman was shot by police and remains hospitalized. Two other suspects are in custody.

He and the other two suspects are expected to be charged Wednesday.

Officers, meanwhile, continued the
search late Tuesday, for bullets and cartridges on the grounds of the apartment complex where the shootout occurred.

After the car was pulled over, one man got out and opened fire. Despite wearing a bulletproof vest, police say Gaughan was hit at least twice in the arm and abdomen.

Whats up with that?

I wonder what level bulletproof vest it was? I know after awhile you have to replace the vest as it looses it's durability.

I'd sure as hell be pissed if I was him...to bad he isn't around to say something about it.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/4637986/detail.html#

Suspect Out Of Hospital, Now In Jail
Flags Lowered To Honor Fallen Officer

POSTED: 8:48 am EDT June 22, 2005
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EDT June 22, 2005

PALMER PARK, Md. -- The suspect in the fatal shooting of a Prince George's County police officer is now out of the hospital and in jail.

4640114_400X300.jpg

Robert Mark Billett

Police in Prince George's County have identified Robert Mark Billett, 43, of Bladensburg, as the suspect accused of shooting a police officer Tuesday.

Billett has been charged with murder and various other charges. During Tuesday's shootout, Billett was shot in the arm, leg and side. He is hospitalized in stabl
e condition.

Some flags in Prince George's County will be flown at half-staff for one week in honor of the police officer wh
o was killed in Tuesday's shootout. Cpl. Steven Gaughan passed away late Tuesday afternoon, hours after he was shot while making a traffic-stop in Laurel, Md.

At the vigil Tuesday, one friend said Gaughan was a wonderful man, a wonderful Christian, a wonderful father, a wonderful husband and a wonderful friend. She went on to say, "He was just thoughtful and caring and always looking out for everybody else and he will be truly missed."

Maj. Tom Connolly, Gaughan's commanding officer, said he was shot after he and three other officers pulled over a suspicious car about 11 a.m. He said one of the car's occupants bailed out and Gaughan gave chase.

"The vehicle pulled over into the apartment complex at South Laurel Drive and Route 197, where the passenger immediately exited the vehicle quickly and ran around the back of the building,
" Connolly said. "Officer Gaughan pursued the suspect and at some point behind the building there were gunshots fired and the officer was struck."

Gaughan was flown
to the Prince George's Hospital Center, where he later died.

In addition to Billett, two other suspects are in police custody.

All three suspects are facing criminal charges. The mother of one of the suspects, Roland Patterson, said her son is innocent.

"And if he's guilty he needs to pay the price," Nadine Patterson said. "But I can tell you, I bet my life on it, my son is innocent."

Through his actions, Connolly said Gaughan has helped keep the residents of Prince George's County safe.

"Obviously we interrupted somebody who was armed and who was willing to shoot," Connolly said. "I'd like to think that by taking that person into custody, that perhaps a citizen didn't get robbed or shot or hurt or killed later on because of his actions,
so he's a hero."

4640114_200X150.jpg

Suspect Out Of Hospital, Now In Jail
Flags Lowered To Honor Fallen Officer

POSTED: 8:48 am EDT June 22, 2005
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EDT June 22, 2005

PALMER PARK, Md. -- The suspect in the fatal shooting of a Prince George's County police officer is now out of the hospital and in jail.

Robert Mark Billett

Police in Prince George's County have identified Robert Mark Billett, 43, of Bladensburg, as the suspect accused of shooting a police officer Tuesday.

Billett has been charged with murder and various other charges. During Tuesday's shootout, Billett was shot in the arm, leg and side. He is hospitalized in stable condition.

Some flags in Prince George's County will be flown at half-staff for one week in honor of
the police officer who was killed in Tuesday's shootout. Cpl. Steven Gaughan passed away late Tuesday afternoon, hours a
fter he was shot while making a traffic-stop in Laurel, Md.

FeedRoom

Officer Killed During Shootout
Officer Shot During Stop
'A Very Sad Day'

County Executive Jack Johnson has ordered all state and county flags lowered at Prince George's government buildings. He's also encouraging private businesses to do the same.

On Tuesday night, friends and coworkers held a candlelight vigil to remember Gaughan as a fallen hero.

The 41-year-old officer was a 15-year veteran of the force. He was married and had two adopted kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chopper4 Images Prince George's County Police Officer Shot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the vigil Tuesday, one fri
end said Gaughan was a wonderful man, a wonderful Christian, a wonderful father, a wonderful husband and a wonderful friend. She went on to say, "He was just thoughtful and caring and alway
s looking out for everybody else and he will be truly missed."

Maj. Tom Connolly, Gaughan's commanding officer, said he was shot after he and three other officers pulled over a suspicious car about 11 a.m. He said one of the car's occupants bailed out and Gaughan gave chase.

"The vehicle pulled over into the apartment complex at South Laurel Drive and Route 197, where the passenger immediately exited the vehicle quickly and ran around the back of the building," Connolly said. "Officer Gaughan pursued the suspect and at some point behind the building there were gunshots fired and the officer was struck."

Gaughan was flown to the Prince George's Hospital Center, where he later died.

In addition to Billett, two other suspects are in police custody.

Al
l three suspects are facing criminal charges. The mother of one of the suspects, Roland Patterson, said her son is innocent.

"And if he's guilty he needs to pay the price," Nadine Patterson said. "But I can tell you, I bet my life on it, my
son is innocent."

Through his actions, Connolly said Gaughan has helped keep the residents of Prince George's County safe.

"Obviously we interrupted somebody who was armed and who was willing to shoot," Connolly said. "I'd like to think that by taking that person into custody, that perhaps a citizen didn't get robbed or shot or hurt or killed later on because of his actions, so he's a hero."

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Death Penalty Sought For Suspect In Officer's Killing
Prince George's Officer Killed During Shootout
POSTED: 12:07 pm EDT October 27, 2005
UPDATED: 1:12 pm EDT October 27, 2005

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. -- Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty against the suspect in the slaying of a Prince George's County police officer.

State's Attorney Glenn Ivey announced Thursday that his office will pursue a capital case against Robert Billett. Authorities said it was Billett who, on June 21, ran from a car during a traffic stop in Laurel and got into a gun battle with police at an apartment complex.

Slideshow

---------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cpl. Steven F. Gaughan, 41, was killed an
d Billett was wounded. Gaughan, who was not wearing a bulletproof vest, was shot in the shoulder and abdomen.

Gaughan, who was posthumously promoted to sergeant, was the first officer fatally shot in the line of duty in Prince George's in at least 10 years. He left behind a wife and two children.

Gaughan grew up in Boston, the youngest of four brothers. After moving to Maryland, Gaughan became an active member of the Greenbelt Baptist Church, where he directed a ministry for homeless men.

Authorities said at the time of the shooting that Billett had previously been convicted of three felonies, including assault.http://www.nbc4.com/news/5189130/detail.html

Back