NY: Nigger "holy man" charged with sodomy rape

Brewski

Registered
WTVH, Syracuse 10/17/05: Pastor Charged With Raping Teen

Nov 17, 2005 - The head of Refuge Temple on South Avenue in Syracuse now faces rape and sodomy charges. A 15 year-old parishioner says he sexually attacked her at his home multiple times from May 2004 until March of this year.

Pastor Jaree Jones has led the Refuge Temple for the past three years. He was active in youth groups and Sunday school. The victim

I beez ah manz ah da lawds. Ah huh - fo sho nuff muahfukkas.

What an oxymoron - nigger/man of God.

Like niggers in their native enviroment really had a religion.

Like niggers in their natural habitat really had ANYTHING.

Niggers/Christian

Nigger/Equal

Nigger/Human - sick.

- - -

They are mentioned in the Bible though - Job called them "Beast of the Field."

I like how Buster call this that "Old time Jig religion". What a perfect description of nigger "pastors" screwing the young ones in the flock. These dark cretins and their evil sex based pagan religion make me sick. Nigger cops commit crime, nigger pastors rape the young girls in the church, nigger daycare workers rape the young children. Why do we allow this filth to live among us??????
Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Nov 20 2005, 09:18 AM
I like how Buster call this that "Old time Jig religion". What a perfect description of nigger "pastors" screwing the young ones in the flock. These dark cretins and their evil sex based pagan religion make me sick. Nigger cops commit crime, nigger pastors rape the young girls in the church, nigger daycare workers rape the young children. Why do we allow this filth to live among us??????
Gman
Because the government and the media tell us the nigger is our equal.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts+Nov 20 2005, 06:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tyrone N. Butts @ Nov 20 2005, 06:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gman@Nov 20 2005, 09:18 AM
I like how Buster call this that "Old time Jig religion". What a perfect description of nigger "pastors" screwing the young ones in the flock. These dark cretins and their evil sex based pagan religion make me sick. Nigger cops commit crime, nigger pastors rape the young girls in the church, nigger daycare workers rape the young children. Why do we allow this filth to live
r
among us??????
Gman
Because the government and the media tell us the nigger is our equal.

T.N.B. [/b][/quote]
Oh Yeah Tyrone, I keep forgetting that we are equal. I find that confusing after reading a few posts here on NNN. Sometime
s I actually think our race is superior to the nigger race. My early brainwashing must be wearing off.

Gman

I wonder if the Negro proclivity towards rape is why we see so many Black "pastors". "reverends", and "preachers." It must be a ploy to get vulnerable and weak-minded people to lower their guard and make themselves victimizable.

Originally posted by Dr William Pierce@Nov 20 2005, 12:46 PM
I wonder if the Negro proclivity towards rape is why we see so many Black "pastors". "reverends", and "preachers." It must be a ploy to get vulnerable and weak-minded people to lower their guard and make themselves victimizable.

Not to mention the ego inflating titles of elder, anointed, bishop, apostle, etc., all the while attired in outlandish outfits and wiping the sweat from their shiny black sloping foreheads.

All jigaboo religious services are reminiscent of voodoo, African tribal chiefdom, baal worship and

bingo.

I am convinced that niggers are not even in the chain of evolution.

Did y'all ever see dat movie, "Blues Brothers"? Do you remember the scene where Jake and Elrod are in that nigger church and Jake sees the light?

:rotfl:

T.N.B.

Uh oh, da PO-lice actually went and ran a background check on this nigger "holyman".. months or years too late, of course.. but back in jail goes this boon.. at least we get a mugshot!

News10, 12/1/05:

Pastor arrested on outstanding warrant

A Syracuse pastor was arrested again yesterday while out on bail for sex charges.

Syracuse Police say Jaree Jones was arrested on an outstanding warrant in Connecticut. It dates back to 2000 for sexual abuse in Waterbury. Jones already faces rape and criminal sexual act charges here in Syracuse.

Jaree Jones
01jonesmug5dz.jpg

Authorities say Jones, a pastor of the Re

fuge Temple, sexually attacked a teen several times following youth group sessions after church.

Back