Oakland: Black sought in attempted in-school rape of girl, 6

Brewski

Registered
From KTVU.com (Oakland, CA) 5/3/06:
Search On After Attempted Elementary School Assault

OAKLAND -- Security was intensified Wednesday at an Oakland elementary school a day after a man exposed himself and then attempted to sexually assault a six-year-old student in a hallway.

Police said the attack told place at 4:15 p.m. after classes at Lafayette Elementary School -- located at 1700 Market St. -- had been dismissed for the day but an after-school tutorial program was underway.

While the doors of the school are normally locked during that time, police believe the man may have snuck onto campus through a hole in the fence. A contractor arrived at the school on Wednesday to fix the fence.

"Yep.
. it was niggers.. plain and simple.."

fence2oa.jpg

The suspect fled when the little girl began screaming, an Oakland police dispatcher said. The man was still at large raising concerns among parents.

"I want to know who they are looking for," Jevon Russell, whose daughter attends LaFayette, told KTVU Wednesday. "My daughter has to come to school today. I feel someone should have told me before today. Had I not been watching the news, I wouldn't have known this was going on."

Now just how long have you been a nigger, Jevon? :rolleyes2:

Russell said the school is normally very secure.

"Someone basically has to let you in the building," he said. "When I come you have to knock on the door and someone has to let you in."

Yes, Jevon, that's the standard routine for niggers.

Oakland police have described the suspect
as a black male, in his 30s, 6-foot, 200 pounds, bald and clean shaven and wearing a black shirt and pants.

Negro Tries To Molest 6-Year-Old At School

http://www.nbc11.com/news/9152020/detail.html

Police: Man Tries To Molest 6-Year-Old At School

POSTED: 6:02 am PDT May 3, 2006
UPDATED: 6:17 pm PDT May 3, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police are searching for a man who allegedly got on to an Oakland elementary school campus and attempted to molest a 6-year-old girl.

Parents who have children at Lafayette Elementary School tell NBC11 news they are upset they were not notified of the attack. Most of them said they found out of about the attack through the media.

NBC11's Christie Smith said there is more security at the school Wednesday.

An Oakland police dispatcher said the incident happened at about 4:15 p.m. Tuesday.

The girl was at the school for an after-school tutoring program when the man approached her and forced her into a bat
hroom, police said. She began screaming and the man ran away.

The school was locked, so it is unknown how the man got into the building. There is speculation that he went through a hole in the fence around the basketball court, said NBC11 reporter Christie Smith.

Police say the man is African-American with a medium to dark complexion, in his 30s, about 6 feet tall and weighs about 200 pounds.

He is bald and clean-shaven. He was wearing a short-sleeve shirt, black pants and tennis shoes

Back