Oakland Jigaboo'Top'& His White Beotch'Bottom'Head

They report this as a straight news story in the San Francisco online paper, 'SFgate'. This is what the J-ws want all America to become. It makes the Weimar Republic look light a far right-wing government, by contrast. -Chain

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...DGTS61TSP14.DTL

In a small apartment in Oakland, a man and woman prepare for a night out. She's in the bathroom, putting on makeup. He's in the living room, checking the contents of his bag: floggers, rop
, tape, clamps, knife.

They walk out of the building, he in leather pants and black tank top, she in miniskirt, calf-high stiletto boots and see-through top. They're on their way to the city to
r
pla

It's Wednesday night and they're on their way to Bondage A Go Go.
Bondage A G
o Go Flyers-
http://www.bondage-a-go-go.com/flyers.html

theevent.gif

http://www.bondage-a-go-go.com/gallery.html
http://www.dis.org/pub-picts/Bagg-Feb04/CIMG1150.JPG

CIMG1150.JPG

They sometimes do their
bondage thing in private, sometimes in local dungeons. Each venue has pros and cons. Bondage A Go Go is not a sex club. It's a great place to be watched.
<span style='font-s
ize
:14pt;line
-height:100%'>Top is a wiry and muscular African American in his 40s.</span>
He's got a shaved head and can look intimidating with a flogger in his hand. Bottom is white, in her 30s but looks younger. Very pretty with soft brown hair and eyes.
He's known for his floggin
g style. He has taught flogging seminars. He stands now in the middle of the room and whips the leather lashes in the air, warming up. The leather straps whirl and snap in midair. Top has an intense look on his face. Then they start.
Their scene alternates between intimacy and restrained violence. He kisses her and hugs her, then holds her hands behind her back with one hand and yanks her
head back by the hair.

From the dance floor comes the sound of a metal version of "Boogie Man."

Over the next 30 minutes, Top goes through a carefully choreographed
ritual.
He shackles Botto
m to wrist restraints hanging from the ceiling. He runs a knife blade up and down her body. And he whips her with a pair of leather floggers.

He starts slow, and lets her body adjust to the pain. Toward the end of the session, he's bringing both whips down on her back with full force. Leather on skin sounds like a rifle shot in the small space.

...She has developed a liking for n
eedles.

He's not into receiving pain. But when he realized that his lover wanted needles, he educated himself in the practice. That included getting stuck with needles himself.

"I love her and I don't want to see her get hurt," he says. "I had to feel the needles to know what the needles would do to her if I used them on her."

Ha
lloween at Bondage A Go Go-

gagged.jpg

The Bay Area is home to
dozens of
Web sites devoted to every
aspect of bondage.
An entire underground is dedicated to scenes. Models make good money by being tied up and photographed, and both men and women take classes and are certified to practice their various crafts.

Bondage A Go Go is a middle-of-the-road place.

...Bondage A Go Go has had a reputation as a "bondage for tourists" venue.

...too many of them got the impression that a woman who wears a leather bustie
r is easy. And they would act accordingly. People who are into the scene hate that reputation. Just because a woman likes to be whipped doesn't mean she's promiscuous. She might want to be whipped by just one special person.

<b
r>There's a lot of leather wear; it sometimes smells like a new shoe in there.

Heavy bass thumps from the dance floor. A woman steps into the club. She&#39
;s wearing a b
lack leather jacket over a black s
hirt that says "Release the freak." Next to her is a large man wearing a Catholic schoolgirl outfit. His legs are shaved, and his knee-high socks are slipping...

Blunt asks Tina what she's into, and whether she's into the lifestyle. "I've never found a top strong enough to control me," she replies, flirting.

"See how the color of her face has changed?" Blunt asks. "That's love."

...The mantra of the bondage community, Bottom says, is "Safe, sane and consensual."

Seasoned professionals are more likely
to use "yellow" for "Careful, you're pushing the boundary," and "red" for "Stop right now."
</
b>

After Bottom recovers, she gets dressed, and the two go out to the dance floor to watch a rope-suspension demonstration.

Bottom says she f
eels no pain from the whipping. She says i
t's because her partner knows what he's doing, he brings her along slowly before the full flogging begins. By that time, the skin has swelled and reddened and is protected from harm.

"It's really kind of a glow right now," she says. She smiles. "I feel great."

An hour later they leave. They have to work in the morning.

booty_girlspank.jpg

I HAVE BEEN TO ONE OF THESE WEDNESDAY BONDAGE A GO GO EVENTS . I WENT WITH A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN SANTA ROSA CALIF , NOT KNOWING WHAT TO EXPECT . IT WAS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO IT WAS HELD AT A PLACE CALLED
CLUB POLYESTER IN THE TENDERLONI DISTRICT OF SAN FRANCISCO . A REAL CRAPPY PART OF TOWN CRACKHEAD MONKEYS DRUNKEN MONKEYS AND PREADATOR GREAT APES ABOUND.
THE MUSIC WAS GOOD BUT THAT WAS ABOUT ALL THAT WAS . WHAT A FREAK SHOW OF SICK MINDED PAIN LOVING A**HOLES . THE FLOOR SHOW CONSISTED OF ASSORTED TWISTED WIERD PEOPLE BOTH FAGS AND OTHERWISE BEATING EACH OTHER WITH WHIPS UNTIL IN SOME CASES BLOOD FLOWED . MY PRIMARY
OBSERVATION AT THE TIME WAS TOO MANY JEEEWWS BUT THEY GO FOR THAT KIND OF SICK T
ING. THE CAT CLUB FOR THE RECORD IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET ANY ASSORTED STD OF YOUR CHOOSING WHAT A SKANK PILE OF MONKEY
SCREWING , HALF ASS HOMO INFESTED AIDS VICTIMS . BY THE WAS I WAS ON A BUSINESS TRI

P T
THE LEFT COAST ,
AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE GOT MY HONKEY REDNECK CRACKER BUTT HOME. :rolleyes:

Back