Paki Family With Links To Bin Laden Hear Threats:

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/N.../12/417780.html

Muslims do *NOT* belong in Canada, the US or any other white nation.

Family hearing threats: Get out or else

By Kevin Connor

MAHA ELSAMNAH is terrified by the numerous threats she has received from Canadians who don't want her in the country because of her links to Osama bin Laden, her mother said yesterday. Elsamnah and her 14-year-old son Karim Khadr -- who have had ties to al-Qaida -- returned to Toronto from Pakistan on Friday.

"My family is getting threats to leave the country. We h
ven't harmed anyone and we are being judged," Elsamnah's mother said from her Scarborough home. She asked not to be named because family members would "kill her."

"I have

li
ed here for 30 years. I have no other country to go to. It's prejudice because we are Muslim
s."

CSIS INTERVIEW

Yesterday, Canadian Security Intelligence Service agents began interviewing Elsamnah and Khadr, hoping to find out if they had recent contact with bin Laden, or if other Canadians are involved in al-Qaida.

Elsamnah was filmed in a recent documentary where she supported the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. "Our English isn't good. People take things the wrong way," her mother said.

Elsamnah's mother says the most important thing is to get medical attention for her grandson, who was paralyzed in a battle with Pakistani security forces that killed his father.

A petition has started asking Ottawa to refuse him medical treatment and to dep
ort the family back to Pakistan.

"Who are these people to decide that. He is a sick boy and we will find a hospital," his grandmother said.

Back