Police Carry A Pile Of Dead Dogs Away From Nigger's Memphis Crib, Nigger Charged

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Puppy Beheaded, Others Dead
Shaun Chaiyabhat
8:07 PM CDT, June 10, 2010

54239196-10181001-187105.jpg

FAST FACTS:
Christopher Burn, 29, charged with four counts of animal cruelty
Police found puppy decapitated, others dead
Others malnourished

(Memphis 6/10/10) Police are investigating a disturbing case of animal cruelty where someone beheaded a puppy.

The man police say is responsible for the horrifying crime faces four counts of animal cruelty.

Christopher Burn's neighbors in the 3000-block of Waynoka Avenue in Midtown think someone else is responsible for the horrifying crime.

Around the back of the duplex listed in the complaint, and under the shade of trees, sits an abandoned makeshift dog house.

It's where Tiffany Reb saw police carry away a pile of dead dogs.

"I just saw them carrying the dogs away in a plastic bag," said neighbor Reb. "The heads and stuff were still on."

However, police say not all of them were intact.

According to the Affidavit of Complaint, they found "one puppy decapitated and another poorly nourished."

Neighbors say at one point there was an entire litter of puppies, but it's still unclear what happened to the rest.

"They took the dogs because he wasn't feeding them," said one neighbor who did not want to be identified. "The dogs were being starved."

It wasn't the first time police and animal control paid a visit to the home.

They came weeks before and gave the owner a warning.

However, when we showed neighbors what police say happened, and the man they charged, they said the story doesn't add up.

"That didn't look like him there," said Reb as she pointed to Burn's mugshot. "I don't think they were his dogs because I know him [Burn], but I don't think those were his dogs back there."

"He didn't kill no dogs because he wanted to keep his dogs," said the unidentified neighbor.

Clearly, whoever owned the dogs wanted to keep them because chew toys and about a dozen collars were left on the scene.

After the charges came, whoever lived there vanished.

Burn bonded out of jail Wednesday.

Neighbors think Burn never hurt the puppy and they believe that whoever did is long gone.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-animal-cruelty-puppy-decapitated,0,4941007.story

Anyone notice how the Hollywood libtards are constantly putting out TV shows about certain cities in an obvious effort to provide a positive counterbalance to the TNB going on in those cities?

In regards to Memphis, a new show is coming out about the city of Memphis:

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-23340 (Note the race of the female cops)

In regards to New Orleans, they came out with that mini-series, "Treme" which I have not watched one episode.

And now, they are coming out with a show about Detroit.

They, the PC Hollywood libtards, continually portray our WORSE cities in a positive light when in reality, most of them are worse than war zones.

It's the same brainwashing trick as the noble, intelligent, dignified, law-abiding but victimized (by the white man) black man that they have been playing on us since the early 1950's.

"Truth is NOT racism"-Glenn Beck

Puppy Beheaded, Others Dead
8:07 PM CDT, June 10, 2010

FAST FACTS:

Christopher Burn, 29, charged with four counts of animal cruelty
Police found puppy decapitated, others dead
Others malnourished

(Memphis 6/10/10) Police are investigating a disturbing case of animal cruelty where someone beheaded a puppy.

The man police say is responsible for the horrifying crime faces four counts of animal cruelty.

Christopher Burn's neighbors in the 3000-block of Waynoka Avenue in Midtown think someone else is responsible for the horrifying crime.

Around the back of the duplex listed in the complaint, and under the shade of trees, sits an abandoned makeshift dog house.

It's where Tiffany Reb saw police carry away a pile of dead dogs.

"I just saw them carrying the dogs away in a plastic bag," said neighbor Reb. "The heads and stuff were still on."

However, police say not all of them were intact.

According to the Affidavit of Complaint, they found "one puppy decapitated and another poorly nourished."

Neighbors say at one point there was an entire litter of puppies, but it's still unclear what happened to the rest.

"They took the dogs because he wasn't feeding them," said one neighbor who did not want to be identified. "The dogs were being starved."

It wasn't the first time police and animal control paid a visit to the home.

They came weeks before and gave the owner a warning.

However, when we showed neighbors what police say happened, and the man they charged, they said the story doesn't add up.

"That didn't look like him there," said Reb as she pointed to Burn's mugshot. "I don't think they were his dogs because I know him [Burn], but I don't think those were his dogs back there."

"He didn't kill no dogs because he wanted to keep his dogs," said the unidentified neighbor.

Clearly, whoever owned the dogs wanted to keep them because chew toys and about a dozen collars were left on the scene.

After the charges came, whoever lived there vanished.

Burn bonded out of jail Wednesday.

Neighbors think Burn never hurt the puppy and they believe that whoever did is long gone.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-animal-cruelty-puppy-decapitated,0,4941007.story

Back