Quebec: White Students Victims Of TNB

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.northernalliance.ca/news/freedom/TNB.html

I'm sure there is more to the story than we're aware of. Having been subjected to negritude my entire life, and knowing how blacks in school behave, I'd wager they did something to the young white females first which provoked them to respond verbally.

Students learn price of racial slur

[Commentary: This story highlights how far the anti-White zealots will go to silence those who speak their minds. You can be sure there will never be any suspension for high school students who use racial insults against Whites. NA Admin

Transferred to other schools. Teenagers who began taunts of black girls complain penalty is too severe for offence

KAREN SEIDMAN
The Gazette

Tuesday, January 27, 2004<

br>
br>
Grade 10 student Stephanie Lapierre now has a school file that bran
ds her a racist.

That file, she fears, will follow her wherever she goes, telling everyone she was suspended and then transferred from her Pierrefonds high school for racist taunts.

But Stephanie says she is guilty only of some juvenile name-calling that went too far - and she doesn't warrant the severe penalty she is paying.

"I know I made a mistake. I know we said stupid things, but I'm not a racist," said the 15-year-old, who was transferred at the Christmas break from Pierrefonds Comprehensive High School to Macdonald High School in Ste. Anne de Bellevue.

"We were treated like criminals. It's so unfair."

Although not at liberty to give details about the case
, Pierrefonds Comprehensive principal Cecil Humphries said the decision to transfer students is never taken lightly, and issues of safety were considered.

"Racism in a multicultural scho
ol i
s something
we can't allow to happen," he said in a recent interview. "It has to be handled in a fair and equitable manner and I
believe it was."

Starting last fall, Stephanie and three girlfriends began using the expression "TNB" among themselves. Their use of the acronym for "Typical n-gger Behaviour" was leaked to some black girls, who started calling Stephanie's group "white b*tches" in retaliation.

Stephanie and her friends said they also named their volleyball team "World Wide White Pride." They soon started hearing about threats aimed at them; frightened, they went to Humphries. By their admission, the girls lied and said "TNB" stood for "Typcial Newfie Behaviour," because two of the girls had family from
Newfoundland.

Tensions mounted between the groups, however, and a friend of Stephanie was attacked by one of the black girls.

The friend, known as Amy (a pseudonym), said h
er attac
ker pushed her up a
gainst a locker and demanded to know what TNB meant. "She pulled out a chunk of my hair - I had a bald spot on my head," Amy recalled.

Amy said the girl received only a one-day in-school suspens
ion. School officials wouldn't confirm details of the incident.

When Stephanie showed up at school the next Monday, the message "Steph Lapierre is going 2 die" was written on the wall near her locker. The school promised to investigate.

Stephanie and her friends said they were then called down to the office individually and told to tell the truth or the police would be called in. Each girl admitted what TNB really meant. All received five-day suspensions but were told they would be allowed to write their exams.

"The precipitating cause
for the suspension concerns Stephanie's involvement in a planned, sustained and organized harassment campaign directed at her peers," said a letter to Stephanie's paren
ts from vice
-principal Susan Greenberg.

After that, Stephanie and Amy were told they would be transferred. They still haven't been given an explanation why their two friends were allowed to stay while doing community service.

Amy would not say which school she was transferr
ed to.

"This can really ruin their reputations because it will follow them," said Bill Lapierre, Stephanie's father. "She's tattooed a racist for the rest of her school days. It's not like she was selling cocaine on the corner."

A lawyer for the Lapierres sent a letter to the school demanding Stephanie's reinstatement and threatening to sue the school. The Lapierres want to know why only two of the girls were transferred.

RÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š©mi Poliquin, director of legal affairs for the Lester B. Pear
son School Board, responded that the school "has the legal authority to suspend the student in question."

Stephanie's mother, Susan, said her daughter is
always crying a
nd hasn't been eating or sleepi
ng well. "They're making an example out of these girls," she said. "I'm not condoning what they've done but they don't deserve the penalty."

One of Stephanie's teachers said she was a good, conscientious student who was never in trouble. Amy boasted the highest average in her grade.

"All
I want is to be reinstated at that school," Stephanie said. "It broke my heart to leave my teachers."

â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š© Copyright 2004 Montreal Gazette

For centuries, the brave french speaking people of quebec resisted against the British cultural oppression and kept its specific language and custom, allmost gaining sovereignty and independance. They failed to acheive it because non white immigrants had gathered in Montreal and voted against sovereignty, not intending to ever learn french.

Later, quebec began to have a stupic immigration politic and, rather than accepting that immigration of white french speaking people from europe slowed down, it opted to accept supposedly french speaking blacks from the most backward nations of Africa and half-blacks from North Africa. And now the foreseable problems are coming...

What the british peo
le never managed to do in three centuries, breaking the spirit of the propud and only french speaking and non anglo saxon people of North america, the multiculties are about to do...

You are looki

ng
or diversity?

Diversity of european culture? If you live in america, don't bother to go to europe,

visit Quebec while it last !!!

Depends on what the mistake was. It is always a mistake to get involved with a monkey.
General Motors, avoids the problem by shipping all the jobs to China and simply collecting royalties on each car manufactured in China. Quite a number of big corporations do it that way, so that they don't have to bother with affirmative action, negro litigation. Global Economy = avoiding the Nig.

Back