Shameless Sodomites 'Wed' In Detroit

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.detnews.com/2004/metro/0406/07/b01-174863.htm

Gay couples say 'I do' in Ferndale

Mayor co-officiates at commitment ceremony for 11 couples; protesters are few at event

By Marisa Schultz / The Detroit News

FERNDALE --Eleven gay and lesbian couples, many in tears, pronounced words to each other Saturday that some said they had waited a long time to say: " do.

In a large commitment ceremony at the foot of City Hall, the couples exchanged vows, rings and kisses, all with the approval of Mayor Robert Porter. The mayor helped officiate at the c
remony that he says showed rights cannot be granted to some and not to others.

State law prevents the ceremony from being binding as a legal marriage.

As the debate over gay marriage heats

up across the country and in Michigan, Porter fe
ared some protests when he announced he would co-officiate the ceremony one day before the Motor City Pride event today in Ferndale.

But the ceremony, which stopped short of being called a wedding, went largely unnoticed aside from media and the family and friends of the couples.

Police were on hand, but only three protesters showed up. And many sellers and buyers at the citywide garage sale also outside City Hall didn't realize that a moment of history was taking place yards away.

But for the couples, the ceremony was a way to not only share their love, but also to take a political stance on equal rights for gays and lesbians.

We want the community as a whole and our heterosexual brothers and sisters to see our faces and know
that we want the same things as them in life, said the Rev. Mark Bidwell, who also officiated the ceremony. We want to buy a home, live peacefully and have children. We want to be loved and b
e ha
ppy.

Commitment ceremonies are not uncomm
on for same-sex couples, but Saturday's ceremony was particularly important because of the mayor's role and the campaign in Michigan to amend the constitution to ban gay marriage, said Bidwell of the Metropolitan Community Church of Detroit in Ferndale.

For Chakelea Truitt, a lesbian who did not have the support of her family, the public ceremony didn't bother her or her partner.

" think the whole world should know, said Truitt, 24, of Detroit after uniting with four-year partner LaDonna Truitt, who changed her name. The couple had debated getting married in Canada, but were thrilled they could exchange vows nearby.

Melvin Rodgers-Berta, 41, watches people exchange vows frequently as a wedding photographer and caterer. Wanting to have a wed
ding of his own, he united with his longtime partner, Leroy Berta, 46, a year ago in Las Vegas.

This is better than Las Vegas, said Rodgers-Berta of Detroit, minutes after
he share
d his vo
ws. We went all the way to Vegas to
get married. Now this feels at home.

Good God!!! God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve or Madam and Eve!!! :angry: :rolleyes: :angry:

Fags and lesbians are disgusting lower forms of life that should be executed according to God in Leviticus 20:13. These evil sodomites are worthy of death and are called sinners and exceedingly wicked according to Genesis 13:13. To see national acceptance of sodomy and "fag marriage" is truly a sign of the end times. As much as I despise the black race, sodomites are a 1000 times worse!!!!!!!!!!! God did not declare that blacks should be put to death for being black but He decreed that fags should be put to death and destroyed cities overtaken by faggotry. Our nation's doom is approaching and it is very hard to watch it taking place.
atch for fag marriage to spread across the nation and include every state. Death to fags!!

Gman

Gman, as in the days of Noah, so will be the days in the near future. I don't know exactly how the Lord Jesus Christ dealt with fags...I DO know that He hated faggotry, since He is God! Yes, I despise faggots for their willing evil...much more than the Vandal race! Yet Vandals are the gayest race on earth; where do you think that the term "sukkk muh dikkk" comes from? It comes from the fact that 75% of all Vandal males have had some kind of homo sex! The worst part is that the Vandals who do faggotry are the most hypocritical of the fags! They claim to be straight, yet they willingly indulge in rooster worship and sphincter worship. To be honest, Gm
n, if there were no Vandals in America, the rate of faggotry would be much lower! In fact, it is mainly the Jewish faggots that are pushing faggotry in America via Zionistic politics!

Also,

Whites are 70% of the pop
ulation...less than 1% are gay.
Vandals comprise 13% of the population...they are 75% gay (at least their males)
Proportionally that's 50 to 75 times more than the Whites. I suspect that Hispanics and Asians are less than 1% gay...similar to Whites in this respect. So if you divide that by 7 (once you figure in the asians and hispanics) America would be at least 7 times less given over to faggotry if there were no Vandals in America! By my very rough calculations, the Vandals make America at least 7 times more gay than it would otherwise be! Statistically, Vandals are actually worse than gays...because of their extreme faggishness!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back