"Shape Of Things To Come": More Terror?

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
"Shape Of Things To Come": More Terror?--But Of Course--
What's Important Is Overall General Course, Spengler's "Decline," "Perpetual War..."
(Apollonian, Nov 05)

I just saw the headline on WhatReallyHappened.com, "Is Attack On Airliner Imminent?" I'd say probably, but the best question regards the real issue.

So what's the real issue? Does life suck? Are people stupid? Are we whites in a bad way? Yes, of course to all preceding 3 questions. But whites, as a whole, will surely do nothing until and unless things get much worse than presently. We still have a ways to go for complete emptying and degrading of current MAMMONIST "prosperity" to which so many, especially among the elders, hence the real "controllers," are addicted.

But I'd say things already are pretty putrid

and getting moreso. For one thing we need something more than just ur website which is still too mediocr
e, sporadic, and half-hearted (evidently). Linder's VNN (VanGuard News Network.com) is stagnant. Linder couldn't induce any real, sustained dialectic even with his vaunted "forum," though there were some neat incidents--like the article regarding UCLA Law school infested with Jew faculty. Linder/VNN had a great readers ltrs section till he just started censoring, especially against me. What gratuitous stupidity.

So all we have apparently is such as Lynx and Lamb of PrussianBlue.net. Don't get me wrong: Lynx and Lamb might achieve inspiration, for sure, and they sure are better than merely nothing, undoubtedly.

But the point is we white folk will continue to lack the prosecution of a cultural initiative which might otherwise be understood as a reversal of the present Spenglerian "Decline of the West."

Alex Linder/VNN's stagnat
ion
amounts to the effective subversion of the white patriot cause--for Linder/VNN is thus essentially controlled so completely by his paymasters w
ho fund him. Who are those paymasters, actually? (There's an answer--they're Pelagians. And u shouldn't laugh, either, as Pelagianism gets them (the masterminds) what they really want.)

The joke regarding Linder/VNN is now that he's reached his stagnation/"plateau" for VNN website he wants to venture into other modes to emulate his "success."

For never forget the enemy basically merely wants to keep the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) counterfeiting scam/fraud alive; they're safe as long as people are diverted--which they'll stay until they (who are so well-diverted) get really scared, evidently.

The Pharisaic-"Sadducean" enemy ("Sadduceans" consisting in modern-day of such as Falwell, Robertson, et al.), did well with 9-11, but the question now regards risking &quo
t;going
to the well" once too often.

So that's what's so sad, tragic, depressing--is the continued slow spiral downwards in Orwellian "perpetual war for perp. peace" and the elders continuing addiction
to MAMMON ("prosperity" and "progress").

CONCLUSION: Otherwise there's just hard work of political revolution--which will surely require an accompanying cultural revolution, like Constantine-the-Great's in early 4th century Roman Empire. The Pharisaic-Sadduceans fear most the youth like Lamb and Lynx, for there's no telling what they portend or might inspire. Meantime what can we do of practical nature but pedestrian things like amending the process enough to get US Senators elected by state legislatures, as originally?--ho hum. See, people aren't scared enough to think and act like they must save their lives. Honest elections and death to the Fed.

Apollonian, combat-scholar/theologian, part-time exorcist, Ch
ristian pat
riot

Back