Stanley "Tookie" Williams - "killing all whites"

Originally posted by Brewski+Dec 15 2005, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brewski @ Dec 15 2005, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dr William Pierce@Dec 15 2005, 02:16 AM
The argument over whether convicted killer Stanley (Tookie) Williams was a man of peace or a death-row con artist raged on after his execution Tuesday, with supporters announcing they would give him a funeral befitting a statesman.
At an unannounced, private ceremony this morning at San Quentin, Stanley (Tookie) Williams was afforded his supporters' last wish and was cremated in a ceremony truly befitting a prison nigger "statesman".

You read it here first, folks! :rasb2
:ROFLMAO:👋:ROFLMAO:

HAHAHA BREWSKI!!! IM DYIN OVER HERE!! 👋 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/article4812.html

A Tale of Two Executions
by Michael P. Tremoglie
15 December 2005

The many groups that coalesced to protest the execution of Tookie Williams did nothing for contract killer John Nixon.

One day after notorious gang leader and vicious killer Tookie Williams was executed in California -- despite weeks of very vocal, vociferous, protests by Hollywood stars, political and civil rights leaders -- another man was executed in Mississippi.

John B. Nixon, Sr. was 77 years old when he was executed December 14, 2005. He was the oldest man to be executed since the death penalty was reestablished in 1976 and the oldest to be executed since 1916.

Unlike the Tookie Williams execution, there were no protests about this execution. There were no claims about discrimination when imposing the death penalty involving John Nixon. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton did not travel to Mississippi to meet with the condemned. Former actor Mike Farrell did not fly to Mississippi to appear in front of the prison on TV and rant about the inequities of this particular case or of the criminal justice system in general. Fox News Channel and Air America host Alan Colmes did not say Nixon might be innocent because there was no DNA evidence.

One has to wonder why this execution went ignored. After all, there were more circumstances involved with this case than with Williams that may have provided a reason for commuting the sentence to life.

Nixon was convicted of the 1985 murder for hire of a Mississippi woman. The woman's ex-husband hired him. He shot and wounded the woman's current husband before killing the woman as he was contracted to do.

The man who hired him only received a life sentence (Nixon was sentenced in 1986). Nixon made
every possible appeal. All were rejected and Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour did not grant clemency.

Many differences between the two cases would lend themselves for clemency for Nixon as opposed to Tookie Williams.

Nixon only murdered one person, one time. Williams murdered four people, two different times. Nixon was twenty years older than Tookie and spent less time on death row. Nixon was a former auto mechanic who volunteered for service in the Navy during World War II and was honorably discharged. Tookie was the founder and leader of a murderous gang.

Unlike Tookie, Nixon was diagnosed with a mental disorder. Unlike Tookie, Nixon saved the lives of other people.

So there were a great many reasons to spare Nixon. Yet the only protests made about executing him was a simple statement from the website of the National Coalition Against the Death Penalty and something from a Canadian anti-death penalty group. Other than that, there were some news reports -- not much though.

Contrast that with the showering of media stories, TV programs, websites, and radio shows all about Tookie Williams. He even had a movie made about him.

John Nixon had no savejohnnixon.org, website going for him, like there was a savetookie.org. There were no articles in the Revolutionary Worker Online for Nixon as there were for Williams. Nothing on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, or anyplace else for Nixon as there was for Williams.

Unlike the Tookie Williams execution, there were no interviews with college professors offering their years-long studies indicating that the administration of capital punishment in the US is discriminatory. When it came to John Nixon academicians, lawyers groups, civil rights groups, and anti-death penalty groups were all MIA.

There were no witnesses when John Nixon was executed chanting: The State of Mississippi has killed an innocent man, as there was when Tookie was killed.

Europeans were not outraged by Nixon's execution as they were about Williams'
Not one Catholic Bishop made a public statement about the execution of John Nixon. Yet, they were very outspoken about Williams' execution. Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio of Brooklyn, N.Y., the chairperson of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops Committee on Domestic Policy, wrote a letter to California Governor Schwarzenegger requesting Williams not be executed.

Bishop DiMarzio did not write anything to Governor Barbour.

The NAACP said nothing. The Death Penalty Information Center said nothing. Amnesty International said nothing.

They were all there for Tookie. They went AWOL for Nixon.

Why though? This is the real question. Why not protest the Nixon execution? This is the mystery.

As already stated the differences between the Nixon and Williams cases lent themselves to Nixon being more worthy of commutation than Williams. Yet, no sound was made to save him.

However, there was another difference between Williams and Nixon. One that may explain why so many
groups coalesced to protest the execution of Tookie Williams and not John Nixon. A difference other than Williams' history of violence, his history of crime as opposed to Nixon's history of working for a living. A difference other than Williams' creation of an organized crime group and Nixon's military service.

Nixon was white. Tookie was black. Maybe that explains the reason why the silence was deafening when John Nixon was executed and a din of protests for Williams.

Could it be that the protests about the Tookie Williams execution were just another example of racial exploitation by liberals?

Probably.

A former police officer, Michael Tremoglie's work has appeared in the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, Human Events, FrontPage Magazine, and the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. He is the author of a novel, Sense of Duty.

Email Michael Tremoglie

Send this Article to a Friend

I hear they're planning a multi-gun salute, too: all Crips in LA will stand in a big circle and, in honor of Dookie, each of them will point a gun in front and fire.

Christmas Poem for Tookie

Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin, the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber wth care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed, except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the momentous occasion.

It seemed Lady Justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curi

ous looks, as they proclaimed his innocence, clutching
his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters, On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!

(source unknown)

Originally posted by Brewski+Dec 15 2005, 08:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brewski @ Dec 15 2005, 08:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dr William Pierce@Dec 15 2005, 02:16 AM
The argument over whether convicted killer Stanley (Tookie) Williams was a man of peace or a death-row con artist raged on after his execution Tuesday, with supporters announcing they would give him a funeral befitting a statesman.
At an unannounced, private ceremony this morning at San Quentin, S

tanley (Tookie) Williams was afforded his supporters' last wish and was cremated in a ceremony truly befitting a prison nigger "statesman".

tookiegrave3cj.jpg

You read it here first, folks! :tongue: [/b][/quote]
Brewski,

Awe
some Pose!!!!!!!!! Hysterical!!!! I have been out of town for a few days at my company HQ and I cannot access NNN on company comps for obvious reason. They actually consider NNN to be a racist website.... Whatever!!! I say it is just calling a spade a spade. Hope all is well.

Gman

Before da Tookie barbeque....

PH2005121901488.jpg

Start of the Tookie barbeque

tookiegrave3cj.jpg

During da Tookie barbeque

startburn.jpg

End of Tookie barbeque

burntskull.jpg

Tookie mourners after da barbeque

14024KpRO_w.jpg

The residue of barbequed nigger in a bag

bag.jpg

Tookie in Hell

skull_death.gif

Link

Celebrities from hip-hop star Snoop Dogg to motivational speaker Tony Robbins lamented the execution of Stanley Tookie Williams at a funeral Tuesday that drew hundreds to the violence-wracked area where Williams founded the murderous Crips gang three decades ago.

Mourners, including gang members flashing hand signs, waited in line to enter the 1,500-seat Bethel AME Church.

Under heavy police presence, vendors sold T-shirts with Williams' picture, and a large TV set up in the parking lot allowed the overflow crowd to watch the
r
service. Williams was executed Dec. 13 despite clemency pleas from celebrities and others who said he had re-dedicated his life to peace.

"It's nine-fifteen on twelve-thirteen and another black king will be taken from the scene," Snoop Dogg told mour
ners, reciting a poem about the execution. The line "I don't believe Stan did it" drew wild applause in the parking lot.

Williams, 51, was put to death by injection at San Quentin Prison for the 1979 shotgun murders of a 7-Eleven clerk and three motel owners.

"The war within me is over. I battled my demons and I was triumphant," Williams said in a recording played to mourners, whom he asked to spread a message to loved ones.

"Teach them how to avoid our destructive footsteps. Teach them to strive for higher education. Teach them to promote peace and teach them to focus on rebuilding the neighbourhoods that you, others and I helped to destroy."

Rev.
Jes
se Jackson
decried Williams' execution. Jackson said Williams saw himself in the end as a "healer, not a predator."

"Tookie is dead. We're not safer, we're not more secure, we're not more humane," Jackson said.

Robbins told the mourners he knew Williams only a short time but said he had "so much rage and so
much anger" after his execution.

While on death row, Williams wrote children's books warning against gang life. Those efforts attracted supporters who lobbied for clemency, arguing Williams had redeemed himself. But Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was unconvinced, and refused to spare his life.

Several dozen gang members wearing blue attire associated with Crips gangs watched the funeral in the parking lot. One who identified himself as "Killowatt the Third," 33, estimated there were 20 to 30 Crips-affiliated gang members there to honour Williams.

"That's my role
model,
man. That's the CEO of the Crips," he said.

Al Birdsong, 54, a school security officer who waited for hours to get into the funeral, said Williams did not deserve to be executed after more than two decades in prison.

"I'm here to pay my respects to humanity, and that goes to Tookie and everyone else they do in. . . . What if it was your son?" Birdsong said.

"He's no different from any other hu
man being. We all made mistakes."

Keelonnie Roberts, 23, said her father was a Crip who used to tell her tales of gang life. Although Roberts never met Williams, she said, "He seemed like a sweet man to me."

Mourner Rick Hayes, 36, of Compton, wore a T-shirt with the slogan, "What does redemption mean . . .," which he had made. If Williams was unable to earn clemency from the governor, "what can a black man do, what can he do in society, to get another chance at life?" Hayes asked.

In his wi
ll, Willia
ms asked that his remains be cremated and the ashes scattered over South Africa.

Tuesday's ceremony was not the first public funeral for an executed inmate.

About 300 people attended a San Francisco service for Robert Alton Harris, a murderer whose 1992 execution was the first in 25 years after a death penalty ban and became a rallying point for opponents of capital punishment.

Eulogy for an executed man Williams funeral draws celebrities, gang members

Warning: :barf2: zone ahead.

How much did this nigger cost the White man?
And this is all we get?
:guns:
mn_williamsfuneral294.jpg

At least the justice system should have had the sense of decency to shot the worthless nigger</span> i
n the face after he was executed so his friend, families, and nigger loving White liberals could get an idea of how those close to mongoloid girl Tookie murdered felt.

Final warning: zone ahead.

Inside a South Central church on Tuesday, hundreds of mourners gathered to honor and celebrate the life of Stanley Tookie Williams, calling the executed former gang leader a true revolutionary and a messenger of peace.

Outside the Bethel A.M.E. church, hundreds of police officers in riot gear stood waiting for the four-hour memorial service

to end, armed with tear gas and batons in case violence erupted.

"They killed him, and now they are intimidating us," said LaShunda Johnson, as she left the gathering, which ended with the sound of gunfire but no injuries or arrests.

Yea, they killed him. That's how the death penalty works you stupid niggress.

Williams, 51, admittedly helped start the Crips, one of the nation's most notorious gangs, and was convicted in 1981 of killing four people in two separate robberies. He was sentenced to death and, on Dec. 13, was executed by lethal injection at San Quentin State Prison.

Pallbearers carried Williams' body into the church as the service began. He lay in a white shiny casket draped in red and white carnations.

Niggers sure do like shiny chit.

More than six blocks of
Western
Avenue were closed to traffic, and a line formed around the 1,500-capacity
church as people waited to enter. Hundreds more gathered in the parking lot to watch the service on a giant television.

This is really redicules, the nigger been in jail for 25 years. How many people really knew him?

Williams' family members and friends were surrounded by gang members, who were given priority seating. Other guests included <span style=\'color:blue\'>crapper Snoop Dogg (nigger), <a href=\'http://i.timeinc.net/time/reports/70s/images/largepix/bianca_b.jpg\' target=\'_blank\'>Bianca Jagger (mestiza)</a>, Minister Louis Farrakhan (nigger), the Rev. Jesse Jackson (nigger)</span> and Williams' longtime supporter, friend and advocate Barbara Becnel (niggress).

"Tookie is dead, we're not safer, we're not more secure, we're not more humane," said Jackson,

I interrupt this paragraph: No Je$$e, you are no more safer or secure because surely another savage nigger was born into the world when Tookie died.

Je$$e and the is nothing that is going to make you or the other nigger attending the funeral more human. Your niggers.

who delivered the opening remarks. "We must kill the idea of killing to stop killing."

Nigger Je$$e, if you had been born 50 later you be busting rhymes in crap videos

One of the main messages to those who came to pay respects was to leave with peace in their hearts and continue Williams' legacy.

While in prison, Williams wrote nine children's books denouncing gang life and asking youth to change their ways. Many times throughout the service, mourners rose from their seats, shouted "redemption," cried, held up a fist to symbolize black power and denounced the governor who denied clemency and a criminal justice system they call racist.

"It is not a just justice system when it comes to people of color," said Bruce Gordon, executive director of the NAACP, who spoke to the gathering by phone. He pledged that the NAACP would work to seek a moratorium on the death penalty
in every state.

Are you nigger forgetting the tookie killed three mongaloids of color?

Snoop Dogg, wearing a black and yellow checkered suit, wept openly while speaking of Williams, saying the condemned man changed his life.

You mean to tell that
the nigger Snoop Dogg came to the funeral dressed like a checker board. You wonder if the funeral is going to end up in crap video.

The crapper read a poem he wrote, titled "Until We Meet Again," which was met with applause. Snoop Dogg promised to carry on Williams' message and said his death launched the beginning of a peace movement that he would work hard to continue.

Rudy Langlais, who produced the film "Redemption" about Williams' life, gave a touching talk about the last hours of the former Crip's life. He visited Williams that last day, when his hands and feet were shackled and a chain bolted him to a chair. He said that even on that last day of his life, Williams' spirits remained high, and he assured his visitors his soul
could not be destroyed.

The governor's decision not to grant clemency came during that visit, Langlais s
aid, and it was Becnel who decided to be the messenger of the news. The visitors waited for his reaction. "He shrugged," Langlais said. "He became more peaceful and more tolerant at that moment."

Though Williams had said previously that he didn't want anyone to watch him die, Becnel told him that day that she didn't want the last face he saw to be of someone who hated him but of the people who loved him. Williams agreed, Langlais said, "and said he would smile in the face of his death."

They watched while prison guards stuck tubes into his arms and pumped poison into his veins, and Williams smiled. "We watched that great beating heart slow until it stopped," Langlais said, breaking down in tears as he ended his talk.

Farrakhan then delivered an hourlong eulogy to thunderous applause. "They took the physical body of our brother, but his unconquerable soul is alive and well," Farrakhan said. "They saw in Stanley Tookie Williams a
potential threat, strong, muscular, fierce, a warrior."

Sorry Louis, nice try, but no watermellon, you just can't out nigger Je$$e.

"He will be greater in death than he ever was in life. He paid a price, not just for his redemption, but for ours."

Williams' adult son, Travon, pledged to carry on his father's message of peace, to "show redemption is real." He called for black-on-black crime and bloodshed to cease and for gang members to put their guns down.

Wait a cotton picking minute, is that Tookie son who is in jail for rape? I guess he did not, or could not, read dads childrens books.

Becnel closed the service by sharing Williams' last words. He told her that he was innocent and that his 13 years of work with youth brought him peace and great happiness.

"If I am to die tonight," Williams told her, "the most important message that I would like the youth to remember is that I am no longer a man of war. I die a man of peace."

The casket was then opened, and hundreds of mourners waited hours to pay their final respects. They filed past Williams, crying, kissing him and whispering messages into his ears.

Becnel has said Williams will be cremated and his ashes will be scattered in Africa.

The nigger should have been scattered over africa when he was still alive.

tookie-funeral.jpg

Hundreds Gather At Funeral To Pay Final Respects to Tookie Williams

By PAUL CHAVEZ
The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Hundreds of people converged Monday on the South Los Angeles neighborhood where Stanley Tookie Williams co-founded the Crips to say goodbye to a "homeboy" executed last week over the objections of supporters who said he had turned his life around.

Williams, clad in a gray suit, lay in an open coffin at the House of Winston Mortuary as people quietly filed by with their heads bowed.

"Mostly everyone is out here because of his reputation," said Robert Collins, 27, who said he was a former Crips gang member. "Everyone knew Tookie was no angel. Everyone's just paying their respects to him."

A line of 200 stretched out the door shortly after the six-hour viewing began in mid-afternoon. More than an hour later, the line had dissipated but people were still streaming through.

Williams, whose execution was carried out over the protests of supporters who included celebrities and civil rights activists, spent his last years on California's Death Row renouncing gang violence and writing several children's books warning of the dangers of gangs.

See Love, a teacher with the Los Angeles Unified School District, said she had seen firsthand the way Williams' book "Life in Prison" had changed students' lives.

"Tookie's words were able to do what no judge or probation officer was able to do," said Love, 35. "I hope Stanley's spirit continues to live in the name of peace."

Williams, 51, was executed last Tuesday for the murders of four people during a pair of 1979 robberies. Although he had renounced his past as co-founder of the deadly Crips, he maintained to his death that he did not commit the killings.

A crowd lingering outside the mortuary carried signs and handed out flyers proclaiming his innocence.

Lori Tompkins, 48, of Los Angeles, said she came "to say goodbye to our homeboy and also give support to his family."

"We feel he was innocent and wrongly killed," she added.

The viewing was to be followed by a funeral Tuesday in Los Angeles. Organizers said those expected to attend included the Rev. Jesse Jackson, Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan and hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg.

It makes me sick that there are apes being quoted in those articles praising this dead coon as the "CEO of the Crips". Is it even fathomable that an equivalent "CEO of the KKK" would ever receive tihs much coverage -- and favorable coverage at that -- from the media?

This nigger deserves the dumpster and nothing more.

Good God barf alert ! :barf1: :afro:

Crips Co-Founder's Ashes Spread in South Africa

The ashes of executed Crips co-founder Stanley Tookie Williams were spread in a lake in Soweto, South Africa, in accordance with his will, friends and associates said last week.

Barbara Becnel, who was coauthor of books with Williams and witnessed his Dec. 13 execution, said in a statement released Friday that she and Williams' longtime friend Shirley Neal sprinkled the ashes in the lake June 25 in Soweto's Thokoza Park, as Williams had requested.

"On his last day of life, Stan asked me to spread his ashes in South Africa," said Becnel. "He wanted to return to the motherland."

Williams was cremated after his death by lethal injection at San Quentin State Prison.
n
A co-founder of the Crips street gang, he was convicted of murdering four people during two 1979 holdups. He claimed to have redeemed himself by writing children's books encouraging youngsters to stay away from gangs.

Re: Crips Co-Founder's Ashes Spread in South Africa

This HAZMAT dump should be reported to Greenpeace or other responsible organization at once. Don't they have landfills over there?:afro:

Send 'em all back to Africa, cause that's where they belong.

And leave the white man alone

They don't like this, they don't like that
They're never satisfied and that's a fact
They more we give, the more they take
The more we fix, the more they break
The country's in an awful mess
With a whole lotta civil unrest
I got one thing to suggest
They outta leave, and get gone
Gather up all the niggers
And go back home

They want their way, it ain't no doubt