Teen nig beaten to death at school

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

14-year-old Boy Dies After Fight At Memphis School

Police say 14-year-old Tarus DaShun Williams was beaten at Westside Middle and High School in Memphis on Tuesday morning.

Officers aren't sure how many people were involved in the fight, but a say a faculty member found the boy on the floor of the restroom. Williams wasn't moving.

He was taken to the hospital where he was pronouced dead.

Police say there were no shots fired inside the school, no one was stabbed, and no other injuries were reported.

The Shelby County Med
cal Examiner has been called in to investigate how Williams died.

No one has been charged and there are no charges expected until the medical examiner releases the cause of death.

The cause of death is TNB.

T.N.B.

Ah, well. A little less diversity can't hurt either :).

I'll bet DaShan is in coon heaven right now, trying tod decide between one of the many KFC, Popeyes and Churches Fried Chicken stands that are on every corner, right next to the free crack dispensers.

I wonder if the black parents will want to put their kids in a "safe" (read: "white") school?
:rolleyes:

Back when I listened to Howard Stern a bit, I remember him having some black basketball player on the show. The guy was saying how he was able to get his mother a "nice" home. Stern immediately said what most would not - he said, rhetorically "oh is that in a black neighborhood"? There was a long pause until the guy said, "No." :rotfl:

Originally posted by Panhead Bob@Sep 14 2004, 05:24 PM
Ah, well. A little less diversity can't hurt either :).

I'll bet DaShan is in coon heaven right now, trying tod decide between one of the many KFC, Popeyes and Churches Fried Chicken stands that are on every corner, right next to the free crack dispensers.
Nope! The Vandal N'igger is NOT in Heaven at all! He is in Hell! {John 3:16-21

Gang Problem In Mid-South Schools?

Grief counselors worked with students at Westside High School Wednesday in Frayser. That's where an 8th grader was beaten to death Tuesday. The Memphis Shelby County Metro Gang Unit is looking into the death of Taurus Williams. While they won't say gang involvement was a factor, parents and students tell a different story.

Students in Frayser say the area is full of gang members. They say the ones who are still in school write gang signs and emblems on things all over the place inside schools and througho
t the community.

Officers with the Memphis Shelby County Gang Unit say 95% of schools in the area have some sort of gang activity. Major Ronnie Booze heads that unit. He says the g

angs in the Mid-South are branches of some of
the largest gang groups in the country. Booze says some of the young people who are in gangs aren't there by choice. They say their life situation or other older influences sometimes steer them that way.

Wake up America and smell the negro!

T.N.B.

"Peace Week" Hopes to Curb Gang Violence

Last month, Taurus Williams was beaten to death in a Westside High School bathroom. Now, students and teachers at Westside are taking action.

"Peace Week" started Monday at Westside. The activities are being organized by a student group called ASPIRE. The group wants to keep violence out of the school. If the program is successful, it may spread to other schools.

"We've asked other area high schools in Frayser to participate as well as elementary schools," says Mary Shipp, of the Family Resource Center.

Here are some of the activities for Frayser's "Peace Week":

Students will hold a "Pennies for Peace" collection drive. <b

>All of the money will go to the family of Taurus Williams[/b]. On Wednesday,
students will receive anger management brochures.
Peace-based artwork will be judged on Thursday. Finally, on Friday, a balloon launch and Harvest Dance is scheduled.

Collect crack covered pennies, draw some pictures, pass out brochures have a party and dance. I wonder how many will die at the party and dance. You negroes are something else. Thanks for the chuckles.

T.N.B.

Six Teens Sentenced for Beating Death

Excellent video at link! Lots of ebonics and negro excuses and sheeut like dat.

The teens were sentenced Wednesday. They could be in custody until they turn 19. The teens killed Taurus Williams in September. They beat him to death in a bathroom at Westside High School in Frayser.

The six teens were found guilty of reckless homicide for the death.

As part of the sentencing, the parents of the six teens were ordered to pay $50 dollars a month in support costs while their children are locked up.

Da nigteens dey be jail until dey turns 19 and da

famblies gots to pay $50 a mumf. Apparently, dat nigger Taurus Williams life ain't w
urf much.
:rotfl:

T.N.B.

Gang Awareness Seminars

The parental gang awareness seminars come less than one week after six Memphis teens were sentenced to up to six years in state custody each for the beating death of 15-year-old Tarus Williams. Williams was killed at Westside High in Frayser last September during what may have been a gang initiation.

Days before that deadly beating, Tarus Williams' mentor Joe Hunter had warned him of the dangers of gangs and gang members, "I shook Tarus' hand on Monday and I told him, watch who you're hanging out with man."

A few weeks after Williams was beaten to death, a Cordova High basketball player was attacked and beaten up as he ran by Chimney Rock Elementary. Some say he was beaten up because he refused to joi

n a gang.

Ann Drew says that incident was a real wak
eup call for her and her family, "As a parent I was shocked, disappointed." Drew's oldest child is only in middle school and Drew admits that up until recently she wasn't worried about gangs in school, but now she believes the threat to her children is real. "As soon as I heard the report I asked my daughter, 'Are there gangs in your school?' And she said 'No' but I almost wonder how much she knows of the gangs."

Drew says even before these incidents she made it a habit to always be outside with her kids. Now that police are bringing the fight against gangs to her neighborhood, she won't be letting her kids out of her sight, "I don't feel like I can let her go outside and play outside and be on the sidewalk with the kids coming up and down the street all the time."

The parental gang awareness seminars will be held Monday, November 8th at Kirby and Cordova High Schools
from
6:00pm-8:00pm. Parents of middle school students in Cordova are also invited to attend.

Gang awareness seminars will
also be held November 15th at Craigmont High, and November 18th at Raleigh-Egypt High. Parents can enroll by calling (901) 416-7264. The classes are available in Spanish too. You can also get a gang awareness guide from your local police station, but because of the sensitive information inside, officers ask that you not show the gang guide to your children.

As if negroes are going to solve a negro problem. Wake up America.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Sep 16 2004, 01:00 AM
Students in Frayser say the area is full of gang members. They say the ones who are still in school write gang signs and emblems on things all over the place inside schools and throughot the community.
You think those gang members are all Whites?

No, wait, they can't be, if they were we'd be hearing about it as national and international news.

Back