Teen nigger ambushes and kills grandmother

Gman

News Editor
Teen Surrenders In Ambush-Style Slaying Of Grandmother

6509245_240X180.jpg

6459214.jpg

Victim of Negritude

A 17-year-old in Brevard County, Fla., was arrested Friday on suspicion he ambushed a 46-year-old grandmother and shot her dead in a friend's driveway, according to Local 6 News.

Investigators said Christy Sanford was shot at about 10:50 p.m. Tuesday along the 1200 block of A Street in Cocoa, Fla.

Police arrived within minutes of the shooting and found Sanford dead, still sitting in her car with the driver's door open and the headlights on.

After an investigation, police identified Cl

arence Tarez Thomas as the alleged shooter, Local 6 News reported.

Thomas' family was contacted by detectives and the teen turned himself into police
Frid
ay.

Cocoa Police Dept. image.

Police said they are not sure why what appeared to be a robbery turned to murder, according to the report.

"In a lot of these cases, what happens is that people do reflex things out of anger or whatever," Cocoa police Chief Phil Ludoz said.

Investigators said Thomas is a high school dropout with an extensive criminal record."He has been known in the community as carrying weapons in the city and committing crimes that have not been reported," Cocoa Det. Pat Dovl said.

Sanford, a Canaveral Groves grandmother studying to be a paramedic, was visiting a friend to pick up an injured Rottweiler mix named Diamond when she was shot and killed.

Thomas faces a first-degree murder charge in connection with the shooting.

This evil ra
ce o
f dark demons must be the devil's spawn. What other explanation is there???? This race is a curse upon the earth.

Gman

That is some ugly, purple, jug-eared porch monkey.

Originally posted by Gman@Jan 27 2006, 06:08 PM
6509245_240X180.jpg

An extremely fine specimen, Gman.

Whoever invented the rope probably was inspired by one of this monkeys ancestors.

Originally posted by Gman@Jan 28 2006, 02:28 PM
This young boon needs some rope today I think. Is there a good boon upon the earth??? Even one??? I really wonder.

Gman
I don't believe so. The only good ones are under the earth. :devil:

Back