Registered

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/3508074/detail.html

3508104.jpg
3509628_120X90.jpg

Tenant Allegedly Assaults Woman In Apartment Complex Gym
Days Later, Woman Spots Suspect Working Out

POSTED: 4:16 pm CDT July 8, 2004
UPDATED: 10:28 pm CDT July 8, 2004

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A woman says a fellow tenant in her apartment complex tried to sexually assault her in the apartment's fitness cen
er, but she escaped, only to later spot the man exercising in the same gym.

The alleged incident happened at the Quail Run Apartments on Monday. The accuser, who only wanted to be identified by her f

irst name, Michelle, says she was working out in the apartment's gym when another tenant pulled down her pants and tried to force her into a maintenance clos
et.

"I shoved his arms off of me, and I tried to walk away. He grabbed my arm and spun me back to him and pulled my pants down," Michelle (pictured, left) said. "I yanked them back up real quick and I ran into the workout room to try to get out the door by the pool, but it was locked."

Michelle's boyfriend, Thomas O'Sullivan, said she was visibly upset by what happened.

"She came home crying, really upset, tossed her keys and said, 'I'm never going to the gym again,'" he said.

O'Sullivan said two days later he returned to the gym with his girlfriend, and she spot
ted the other tenant working out. O'Sullivan blocked the door while Michelle called police, but the suspect escaped out a back door.

Another tenant recognized the 18-year-old suspect,
Jerr
ell Frye
(pictured, left), and helped police find him. Frye is now behind bars, charged with misdemeanor sexual misconduct, KMBC's Krista Klaus reported.

A key is required to get into the gym, but O'Sullivan questioned
why there are no security cameras inside the fitness center. Dangling wires show where the cameras used to hang.

"They had cameras installed in the weight room, and I think it was two years ago they were stolen," he said.

O'Sullivan said Michelle has lost her sense of security because of the incident.

"Right now, she has a lot of coping issues. She feels really violated, and she's hurt," he said.

Quail Run manager Linda Hansen said the complex is looking into what happened. She said Quail Run does background checks on all
tenants, but the suspect probably didn't have a record.

The n-gger probably was the one who stole the cameras.

Being a typical groid, he didn't realize his wrongdoing and stupidly returned to the scene of the crime.

Back