Terror campaign on Leeds bused(UK)

madkins

Registered

_1198677_jpg_316374g.jpg

The British National Party website--regional news

Terror campaign on Leeds buses

Leeds correspondent reports.

Leeds is very much in the frame at the moment as news teams from around the world cover the Free Speech trial of Nick Griffin and Mark Collett at the city's Crown Court. Outside the court room there comes a news story from the same city which reinforces the very nasty consequences of uncontrolled immigration and multiculturalism.

A gang of mixed race and Black youths have launched a program of racial violence against White British people riding buses in the city of Leeds. A teacher and his friends have become the latest victims of this campaign when they were beaten up by the non-White gang.

Chris Davies and

three of his friends, including a woman, were assaulted by the non-white gang of
more than 20 teenage boys and girls who took over the top deck of the First Leeds No 3 Cottingley bus on Saturday night (14th January).

The friends boarded the bus at 9pm at the Corn Exchange and went upstairs, where they were confronted by the gang of Black and mixed-race teenagers.

Atmosphere

"There was an atmosphere straight away and there were teenagers - mostly aged 13 to 17 but a few aged about 19 - sitting everywhere occupying two seats each," said Mr Davies. "They immediately began making offensive remarks, including 'Get off the bus you white trash'.

"We tried to play it down and remain cool. We said we were just going home and had no problem with them. Then we noticed one of them pull his hood up and his scarf over his face and things got more intimidating.

"Suddenly a girl of about 13 shouted something and punched one of ou
r gr
oup
-
a woman in her 20s - in the face. Then there was uproar. Someone came from behind and tried to pull her shoulder bag
over her head and was pulling her hair.

"My two male companions leapt to her aid, but they were forced down the deck to the front of the bus. I jumped up to try to help her and they punched and kicked me to the floor.

"They were stamping on me and beating me. It was like a whirlwind.

"Suddenly, the bus halted and they rushed off. One of them gave me a final punch and kick and I went headlong down the stairs.

The same gang is believed to be behind a number of other incidents in the city other the past few months where white passengers have been deliberately targeted and attacked.

Skara Brae,

madkins

Back