The NEW Black Hair Thread

"One of [the bullets] hit the back of my head. Luckily, it didn't go through because the back of my wig. My wig had stopped it. It was hanging in my hair. It was about this small, scrunched up."

They must be making Kevlar 'wigs fo nigs', whatever will they think of next :rolleyes:.

0306092mugs9.jpg

0306092mugs10.jpg

Afrocoon queen arrested for scalding turdlet

http://www.newnation.co/

forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=394&stc=1&d=1236736126​

Attachments

• faithloftin.jpg
    faithloftin.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 148
That has got to be one of the ugliest sows ever to grace the servers of NNN. It looks like a corpse.

http://www.newnation.co/

forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=394&stc=1&d=1236736126​

Looks eerily like one of those Wraith creatures on SGA. They too are vile murderous aliens that suck the life out of humans. Coincidence?. I think not.

Isaiah 3:9 The show of their countenance doth witness against them.

index.cfm

They all get the Grand Nigger Award of Niggers at their Finest. Gotta love that Boon, wid da yella an red rubba bans n its wire, chit maing ...yo

Negro songwriter-producer Seal Jr. busted in GA

27631.jpg

21.jpg

robinson.jpg

Lashaun Ivan Reginald Robinson, a 26-year-old Tampa, Florida man has been charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant female. Police say he attacked his pregnant girlfriend when she found him in bed with another woman.

Tampa police arrested Robinson on Sunday after police say he battered his pregnant girlfriend of two years after she found him in bed with another woman. Police say the couple became engaged in an argument which then turned physical.

Robinson shoved the victim, who is about a month along in pregnancy, into a bathtub. He then bit, punched and slapped her several times before getting a knife and slashing her twice, according to the arrest report.

Robinson, who is listed as unemployed, was booked into the Hillsborough County (Ori
ent Rd) Jail at a little after 6 p.m. He is currently being held without bond.

Meet Byron Beachem

bestmugshotever.jpg

Beachem was being booked into jail in Houston County, Ala., when officers found Ecstasy hidden in his hair, the department reports. (He was being jailed for failure to pay child support charges.)

Here's Kareem ... this jig popped up while I was doing research on another nigger. This nigger shot my nigger--my nigger recovered then went on its own violent chimpout.

9232933_BG1.JPG

Attempted murder charge filed in Rowan County

SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - A Salisbury man is in jail, charged with attempted first-degree murder.

Rowan County Sheriff George Wilhelm said on October 12, Kareem Horton went to the front door of a home on Hawkinston Road and shot the homeowner.

That man, Turoqua Correll (My Nigger!), spent the last week in the hospital, but has not been release
d.

Horton is being held in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $125,000 bond.

Wilhelm said that they don't know the motive for the shooting, and aren't sure if the two men knew each other.

I used to see this "Mickey Mouse" nigger in Orlando--a Rasta Mophaid that tied his dread locks into two bunches of nasty, just like Mickey Mouse. He finally got busted for $50 worth of crack and got his 5 year tour of a Federal prison. Until they changed the "Crack Law" a couple of years ago, the Feds locked up niggers with/without $50 worth of crack by multiplying the "amount" of crack by 100, then went into the drug penatly table. This meant that 5 grams of crack got the nigger the same punishment as 500 grams of powder.

The Feds used this law to lock up so many (not nearly enough in reality) niggers, that I have heard the nigger community bemoan the fact of the "lost generation(s)" of niggers that would have been born to those locked up. It's all irrelevant anyways, because the Latrinos are gonna outbreed both YT and the nigger and it's winner take all!

200900006581.jpg

Name: Annie Kaye Friday
City/State: Gastonia, NC
Charge(s):
1, Resist Public Officer
2, Telephone, Misuse Of 911 System
3, Assault, Government Official​

Back