The White Patriot Leader, a new 16-page tabloid

albion

Registered
The White Patriot Leader, a new 16-page tabloid

http://www.sskiweb.com/twpl/TWPL_Final.pdf

We're looking for distributors and contributors. Tabloids are provided at below total costs, or 16 cents per copy. No salaries. No profits. All for the Cause. All monies in and all monies out, are reported on VNN forum - a 100 percent, fool proof financial accounting and disclosure system is maintained. No other WN group or publication in the world does this.

50 copies. . . . $8.00
100 copies. . . .$16.00
200 copies. . . .$32.00 ( Total. We pay shipping )

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703 - phone anytime.

Those not wishing to distribute, can contribute financially so others can. We have lots of volunteer distributors all over the country. Thus far, over 400 have c
ontributed financially, and over 200 have distributed VNN's WN newspapers in about 28 states. 153,000 copies total.

Good job Glenn and all involved with this project. :Cheers:

White Supremacist Paper Delivered In PWC (Video at site with jig anchor and jiggette reporter :) )

White Supremacist Paper Delivered In PWC

White supremacist newspapers have been showing up in some Prince William County neighborhoods and police want to find out who's responsible.

0662119531_hate%20paper.jpg

Dozens of people who live near Basswood Drive and Purcell Road got The White Patriot Leader over the weekend. And many were not happy to see it on their doorsteps.

Nelda just moved into the Hunter Grove neighborhood. A white supremacist newspaper left in her box wasn't a welcome site.

Police say someone drove through the Hunter Grove and meadow woods neighborhoods, leaving behind copies of the White
Patriot Leader.

It's a newspaper published by White Supremacist Glenn Miller. He's served time for running a racist paramilitary group.

We reached Miller by phone at his home base in Springfield, Missouri. He says he's distributed 40,000 copies of the paper in 28 states, including 4,000 in Northern Virginia recently.
all done with one goal in mind.

Right now police don't know if a crime's been committed. But Rob Grike says whatever it is makes him uncomfortable. He runs a local flooring business and employs many Hispanic workers. He feels the anti-immigrant sentiment is on the rise.

Police say if they determine a crime has been committed, they will prosecute whoever was behind it. They'd like to talk with whoever distributed it here.

"The White Patiort Leader" passed out in Northern Va neighborhood

Paper Causes Stir In Prince William County
White Patriot Leader Distributed In Prince William County Neighborhoods
POSTED: 6:57 pm EDT June 20, 2006
UPDATED: 7:35 pm EDT June 20, 2006

http://www.nbc4.com/news/9401265/detail.html

WASHINGTON -- A newspaper that says it is for white Americans and was passed out in a couple of Prince William County, Va., neighborhoods over the weekend is creating a stir in the community.

No one is saying the newspaper, the White Patriot Leader, should not be published -- because of the right to free speech -- but officials and residents in Prince William County said they want to make it clear the message in the paper is not welcome, News4's I.J. Hudson.

The paper is published in Springfield, Mo., by Glenn Miller, who is running for U.S. Congress. It suggests America is unde
r siege by immigrants, that whites are second-class citizens, and that blacks and Hispanics are racists banding together to gain superior rights over whites. It also states that whites are too cowardly to stand up for their rights.

The paper recommends several Web sites for more information, including it's own, which offers video of the publisher and events that leave little to the imagination as to where the group stands.

Hunter's Grove Estates is one of the neighborhoods where copies of the White Patriot Leader were distributed over the weekend.

"It's pretty trashy," said Hunter's Grove resident Susan Hartley. "Says some pretty nasty things."

She said she doesn't think the paper reflects the thinking in Prince William County.

"My first reaction was, 'I'm not going to let this go unanswered,'" said Chris Layne, an employee at News4 who received the paper, was outraged by it and wrote an editorial about it. "If I said nothing and merely threw away the paper, t
hen my neighbors would not know how I felt on the issue."

"We are reviewing the paperwork, reviewing the flier that was put out, to see if any criminal charges could be filed," said Prince William County police Sgt. Kim Chinn. "And if they could, we'll act accordingly."

County Supervisor Martin Nohe said his assistant received the paper. He said he's been receiving a lot of calls about it.

"Everyone's upset about it," he said. "I mean, this is the kind of cowardly act that we don't need in this county. This isn't the kind of county where this kind of thing is welcome. I don't think that this is the kind of thing that anyone's going to support in our community. And I think that the message that everyone, in my district at least, wants to send out is that this isn't welcome in our neighborhoods."

Miller told News4 that the papers were delivered in Prince William County to try "to save the white race. That's why we put the papers in this neighborhood."

The paper is dis
tributed in 28 states, Miller told News4.

'Disturbing' publication mistaken (by ignorant kıke) for real newspaper

'Disturbing' publication mistaken for real newspaper

BROCKTON — Sixth-grader Sarah Raphaelson learned a lesson she will never forget after reading the publication left on her driveway Monday.

“It's kind of disturbing,” the 12-year-old Tiffany Drive resident said after her family received a 16-page publication promoting white supremacy.

“Just to like leave it, it's kind of, like, hate. And it's hating blacks, whites (sic), Arabs, homosexuals, Jews, and everybody,” said Raphaelson, who is Jewish

“The White Patriot Leader” is published by Glenn Miller of Springfield, Mo., according to credits on the front page of the winter 2007 edition. The contents are anti-gay, anti-black, anti-Semitic and intolerant of government. There are references to David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan.

“I couldn't believe my eyes,” said Bernice Holland, one of several Van Cliff Drive residents who also received the publication.

The publication could be seen folded up with an elastic on several driveways on Van Cliff and Tiffany drives on the city's West Side Monday afternoon.

“It's very upsetting,” said Holland, who is Jewish
. “I brought it in, started reading it and thought, 'Oh my God, this is disgusting.”

Police had not received any calls about the distribution as of Monday night.

Enterprise on Monday received a number of telephone calls about the publication.

In some instances, local residents who quickly scanned its front page incorrectly read the name as The Patriot Ledger, a South Shore newspaper based in Quincy and a sister publication to The Enterprise.

Chazy Dowaliby, editor of the Ledger and The Enterprise, on Monday thanked readers who called The Enterprise and The Patriot Ledger for their speedy notification and concern about any such association.

“Clearly our newspaper would never condone nor be a party to this sort of inflammatory, disrespectful, targeted attack against any ethnic, racial or religious groups,” said Dowaliby.

When contacted by The Enterprise in Missouri on Monday, Glenn Miller, publisher of “The White Patriot Leader,” said the publication is delivered “just wherever white people live.”

“Anywhere in the country where white people live, they're subject to be delivered a copy,” said Miller, 66, a retired Army master sergeant who launched the publication in 2004.

Miller said the publication has “a lot of supporters and distributors and financial contributors” in the Brockton-Stoughton area.

More than 200,000 copies have been distributed nationwide, with about 3,000 to 4,000 copies delivered to Massachusetts within the past month, Miller said.

“We don't want to offend people. We want to educate people. We want to present our political viewpoints,” Miller said.

The publication has reportedly also been seen in Newton, Needham and Westwood.

Hate literature has been seen in the region before.

In November, Ku Klux Klan literature was sent to a black minister in Middleboro. More than 300 town residents then attended a rally at Town Hall to decry the literature.

“It's just a bunch of nutcakes,” said Dave Gorman, another Van Cliff Drive resident who found the publication in his driveway about 7 a.m. Monday. “I don't take that stuff seriously.”

Danny Steele, president of the Brockton chapter of the NAACraP, said Brockton may have been targeted for distribution because the lead story is about white boxers. Brockton is proud of its boxing history, including the championship careers of city icons Rocky Marciano and Marvelous Marvin Hagler. Hagler is a nigger.

“This is not the first time this has happened,” said Steele as he prepared for Monday night's meeting of the NAACraP.

“It's tough, you think you're two feet ahead and they take you six steps back,” Steele said. “All you can do is education and cover it up with love.”

Back