The White World's Future - report by CVH & David Duke's speech

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
The White World's Future
by ogenoct

Here is my first informal report on the conference that took place in Moscow on June 8 and 9:

Moscow - June 8, 2006

Ave!

Strangely enough, after the concert last night, I went to a bar with a young Russian patriot, a speaker from Spain and the speaker from Greece. We went to Kolbasoff, a Russian chain of excellent brewhouses. We had unfiltered wheat beer. I told the Greek speaker what I thought of Hitler. Of course, he vehemently disagreed. He went on to tell me about how he learned about Aryan spirituality. I told him that all good Aryans must drink beer and eat pork. He merely smiled but I could tell that he was not on my wavelength. He tried to defend Hitler's invasion of Soviet Russia but I counterattacked and crushed him by exclai
ming: "Death to the Nazi beasts! Death to the Fascist aggressors!" He said my ideas were certainly interesting but a little controversial. He said that he did his homework before coming to Moscow by reading my writings. I also blasted Hitler for invading Greece (and a Fascist Greece at that!).

Enrique Ravello, the speaker from Spain, was sort of weird. He only speaks Spanish, so nobody can really communicate with him. He defends Islam. I told him, "Death to Islam!" but he did not agree. Actually, he got really excited and started ranting about how important it is to ally ourselves with Islamic countries.

I also got along well with David Duke. I had several interesting conversations with him. Guillaume Faye praised my speech as did most of the other speakers.

Naturally, my speech was fiery and inspiring. I extolled the Faustian principle and space travel, the two pillars on which the future of the White race rests.

Today, we will meet at the museum of Konstantin Vassiliev, the great Nordic painter. Everybody went to some museum this morning, but I was too lazy. I had to sign a lot of autographs after the concert. I felt like a rock star. Guillaume Faye told me about a novel he is currently writing. The axis of the earth is changed in it (or something like it, I did not really understand it). He also told me about his future project. He wants to write a European declaration with Moscow as its focus. I think this is a response to a Russian speaker. The latter claimed that Russia and Europe were two separate entities. Obviously, he does not know that nation-states are artificial constructs and only blood is real. Guillaume Faye agreed with me.

The racial scientist Vladimir Avdeyev presented me a Russian translation of several Rassenkunde-essays from the Third Reich. The flag that I was holding with Pierre Krebs said: "Knowledge unifies, will wins." Attached are some pictures of the first day of the conference. The
first picture shows me and Guillaume Faye (being two of the few smokers at the conference, we are both smoking outside). The second picture shows me and Pierre Krebs holding the flag of the Thule-Seminar of Germany. The third picture shows me giving my speech (a bust of tsar Nicholas in the background). The fourth picture shows a group shot in the restaurant of the establishment where the conference took place.

Love,
Constantin

Re: The White World's Future - report

Rep. Duke?s Speech to Conference in Moscow

International Conference in Moscow on the Future of European Mankind

The Future of the White Race

An international conference is being held in Moscow. Hear David Duke?s dynamic, heartfelt paper delivered at the conference. He is pictured along with the famous author, Gulliame Faye of France, were two of the leading speakers at the conference.

You can hear David Duke?s speech in its entirety with this link. It is certainly one of the most important addresses he has ever made and it has important meaning for all European and American activists everywhere.

Rep. Duke?s Speech to Conference in Moscow or Download

Text: Dr. David Duke
From the Edge
of the Abyss to the Farthest Star

David Duke

An Overview of the State of Western Man:
From the Edge of the Abyss to the Farthest Star

First let me thank the esteemed organizer of this conference, Pavel Tulaev, for being such a gracious host to all of us from around the world, and we must thank the Russian people for producing such a man as he and for the warm hospitality given us in this city. Few people are aware of the fact that the city of Moscow has the largest number of White people of any city in the entire world.

I have many German friends and I could never dismiss the crucial battles fought by the Teutonic knights in protecting Western Europe from historical invasions of the Mongol hordes. But with all due respect and reverence to the Germans, it not Germany who has most earned the moniker, Bulwark to the East, for the Russians fought a hundred battles in defense of European mankind over the centuries for every one fought by the Teutons.

And now, in some ways they tak
e the lead in this fight for the freedom and heritage of our European Genotype all over the world. All of us must feel quite humbled to be here. We must also send our hopes that your President and his successors will resist the non-Russian powers of nihilism and deracination and that of the traditional anti-Russian, alien power that has always threatened mother Russia. May he lead this great nation to its vital role as a prime defender of not only the Russian ethnicity but defender of European and American interests wherever we may dwell.

Our prayers are sincere that he will act as a true son of his people who honors his mothers and fathers. We send him our respect and many of our hopes. Finally, we here are not only to honor the Russian people but we must also honor each other, for all the speakers and delegates from around the globe are true patriots not only for their own nations but for our genetic treasure and cultural heritage from which has sprung our individual national expressions. It is a great
honor for me to be in the company of each of you ladies and gentlemen and I appreciate the opportunity to share my perspectives with you.

Our people are at the edge of the abyss.

Our people have scaled the highest mountains, plumbed the depths of the oceans, and crossed great voids of space. We have unlocked the secrets of the Genome. Our medicine has saved hundreds of millions of people from innumerable perils of nature and disease. We have carved sculpture and brushed paintings as beautiful as any scene found in the natural world, written words that evoke the deepest of emotions, the greatest inspiration. Our technology has created a new world. We have even left our footprints on that silver orb at which man has gazed up at for millennia with awe and wonder.

Yet, simultaneous of the fountain of achievements of our people, we have seen our people driven to the brink of nonexistence. We have seen them driven to fratricide since 1914 and are we are now only 8 years shy of 100 years of intermitten
t war, warfare that has now turned into terrifying proportions by technology now manipulated by non-European minorities in our midst, ancient foes who historically were occasional thorns in our feet, but who now plant and nurture malignant tumors in the innermost chambers of the Western heart and brain.

There is a shadow lengthening across the European and American continents. It represents the destruction of all that we love, the eradication from the earth of a people that represent the epitome of beauty to each of us, a folk whose magnificent history, and works and art, culture, science that stirs wonder in our hearts and inspiration in our souls. That specter represents degeneration, decay, and destruction of our freedom and ultimately even extinction of our genes. It is aptly called genocide and represents just that: the killing of our genes. For our people, the people of Athenia, and Rome, of Russia, and Italy, Spain and Norway, Germany and Greece, France and England, and of North America, Australia
and New Zealand, we now are hurtling toward the precipice of genocide, a precipice that leads to the abyss below.

Today, every nation of people of European descent faces a crisis not only of identity but even existence.

Our birthrates are averaging about 1.2. Translated it means that we are liquidating more than 40 percent of our population each generation. It is the greatest world wide genocide in our history, even exceeding the plagues and invasions of the Middle Ages. Even the Black Plague worked its way through each nation for one generation and then subsided. For in the face of the ancient pathogen of Black Plague, our people worked up immunity to this threat.

In regard to this new threat the government and media of the so-called West have worked overtime to suppress our natural immune system, our love of our heritage and nations, and to imprison, kill, suppress in everyway possible (excuse the coarse analogy) the White blood cells who have struggled heroically against the invaders. The curr
ent pathogens that decimate us have now worked their destructiveness through one generation and they only gain momentum with time.

Make no mistake. It is genocide.

The birthrate of our people is now only 1.20 world wide. What does this mean in real terms?

It means that every 100 European American men and women will only give birth to fewer than 60 children. The next generation will bequeath fewer than 36 children, and the next generation less than 22, the next fewer than 13, and in only the fifth generation, that original hundred will be less than 8!

In other words, in the long existence of our people, stretching back for tens of thousands of years and thousands of generations, it will take only 5 short generations, an historical blink of the eye, to wipe over 90 percent of our population off the face of the earth.

There are many reasons for the low birthrate, probably the most dynamic factor is the alien media emanating primarily from Hollywood and New York that promotes soulless material
istic consumerism and solipsism, that attacks our deepest perceptions of morality and decency, which leads to rates of disease that in turn lead to infection and sterility, even homosexual self destruction and non-reproduction.

Hollywood?s Brokeback Mountain for instance was not only an attack on the icon of my country?s most heroic and masculine image, the American cowboy, it?s message attacked all of our values and standards wherever it played to audiences of European descent. Every homosexual couple whether male or female is another couple of Europeans whose genes are extinguished forever.

Radical Feminism, also driven to prominence by its non-European progenitors such as Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem, as well as the non-European media that I have mentioned earlier, has driven far too many beautiful and brilliant women from giving those wonderfully expressed genes new life and new beauty. We must not forget the political sources of this low birthrate, the fact that so many of our people cannot
afford to have children while they are forced to subsidize a high non-European birthrate among minorities at home and massive aid to the growing non-White human sea that wraps around the earth.

(more at link)

I listened to DD’s Moscow conference speech today on my MP3 player and it was right on the money. A must listen - download the MP3 HERE Under 8 megs - even dial-up can download this one. (right click and then "save target as")

Press Release Of The International Conference ?the White World?s Future?

PRESS RELEASE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ?THE WHITE WORLD?S FUTURE?

Moscow, June 8-10, 2006

Based on the initiative of the Russian international magazine ATHENAEUM and
the Russian EUROPEAN SYNERGY Centre, an international conference, ?THE WHITE
WORLD?S FUTURE?, was held in Moscow, June 8 ? 10, 2006. The conference had
both scientific and practical natures and was dedicated to the common roots,
traditions and contemporary problems faced by the White world, and their
possible solutions.

The conference was held at the assembly hall of the International Fund for
Slavic Literature and Culture (Chernigovsky Pereulok, 9/13), according to
the rules of accreditation declared in advance. The conference was
coordinated and hosted by Pavel Tulaev. In two days, the following reports
were delivered
:

June 8, 2006

1. ?Requiem or Reconquista?? by Anatoly Ivanov (Russia).
2. ?From Geopolitics to Ethnopolitics. New Notion of Eurosiberia: The Main
Historical Role of Russia? by Guillaume Faye (France).
3. ?Strategy for the New Culture? by Pierre Krebs (Germany).
4. ?North-South Struggle: The Clash of Civilizations? by Pierre Vial
(France).
5. ?Hygiene of the European Thought? by Vladimir Avdeyev (Russia).
6. ?The White World and Mondialization? by Jose Maria Alvarez (Spain).
7. ?Our Fight for Our Race and Our Future? by David Duke (USA).

June 9, 2006

1. ?Our Future State according to the Indo-European Traditions? by Jan-Ber
Tillenon (Bretagne).
2. ?Native Faith in the New Renaissance: Its Place and Role? by Galyna Lozko
(Ukraine).
3. ?ARMA ? for Aryan Identity and Racial Spirit? by Eleftherios Ballas
(Greece).
4. ?European Heritage and Uncertain Future? by Enrique Ravello (Spain).
5. ?The Danger of Turkish Mass Immigration and Turke
y?s Membership in the
EU? by Gerhoch Reisegger (Austria).
6. ?White Eurasia: Biopolitics versus Geopolitics? by Constantin von
Hoffmeister (Germany).
7. ?Europe and Russia in the Context of World War IV? by Pavel Tulaev
(Russia).
The delegates who were to be present but could not attend for various
reasons had authorized their representatives to deliver their reports:
1. ?Towards a New Renaissance: Humanism, Spirituality and the Future? by
Barbara Krieger (Poland)
2. ?New Paleolith as a Future for Europe? by Silvano Lorenzoni (Italy).
3. ?Why do We oppose NATO?? by Robert Steuckers (Belgium).
4. ?Metapolitical Front of the White Movement? by Anton Rachev (Bulgaria).

Friendly greetings of the following prominent and respective people have
been heard: salutary speech of Alexander Sevastianov, the leader of NDPR;
salutary speech of Alexander Ivanov, the leader of NNP (delivered by Alexey
Shiropayev); salutary speeches by Vladimir Ivanov, Alexander Rudak
ov, Yury
Ivanov, Valery Milovanov and others. The host has also familiarized the
audience with salutations from different countries.

Alongside speeches, new publications by the delegates have been introduced,
as well as new editions of the ?Athenaeum? and ?SLAVA? publishing house.

On June 9, at the House of Slavic Music (Taganskaya, 40), a ceremonial
evening party took place in which the delegates, alongside our friends and
numerous guests, took part. It opened with a concert of classical and modern
music performed by the Russian National Academic Orchestra ?Boyan?, directed
by the national artist of Russia and the USSR, Professor Anatoly Poletayev.
The vocal turns were performed by the soloists Kuliushkina, Krylov and
Ermakova. Great musical compositions of European classical composers, such
as Glinka, Grieg, Strauss, Chaikovsky and Rachmaninov, as well as patriotic
anthems by Anatoly Poletayev, were welcomed with cheers.

Right after the concer
t, the delegates were invited onto the stage and had a
chance to address the audience with brief salutary speeches. The delegates
spoke about the importance of White unity in the modern world. After the
salutary speeches, a dinner party took place.

An excursion to the Tretyakov Gallery was organized for the delegates on
June 10, 2006 to acquaint the guests with masterpieces of Russian art. As a
conclusion, the delegates visited the museum of Konstantin Vasiliev, where
they were welcomed by Anatoly Doronin.

The same night at the museum, the final meeting of twelve of the delegates
took place, during which the achievements of the conference were summed up.
Each of the delegates had a chance to speak in a circle, to give one?s view
on ideological and practical points, to subject some of the points to
criticism or to offer assistance. As a conclusion of this discussion (led by
Pavel Tulaev), it has been decided:

 to consider the WWF Conferen
ce, that has become an historical
event, to be accomplished successfully.
 to publish the reports of the delegates and other relevant
information, both in the source languages and translated into Russian.
 to hold the White Forum annually and to organize the next
conference in one of the Slavic countries.
 to invite the delegates, that could not come to Moscow in June
2006, to a seminar of Athenaeum in the Crimea (September 2006).
 to study possible options of opening an international school for
young people.
 to establish contacts and interchange of information via the
Internet and to create a system of Web sites.

A discussion of the final declaration of the conference, prepared by Anatoly
Ivanov in Russian and French, also took place. After the discussion, the
final declaration, in which the necessity of collaboration and creating a
new international union is proclaimed, was signed by: Anatoly Ivanov
(Russi
a), Vladimir Avdeyev (Russia), Pavel Tulaev (Russia), Galyna Lozko
(Ukraine), Pierre Vial (France), Guillaume Faye (France), Jan-Ber Tillenon
(Bretagne), Pierre Krebs (Germany), Constantin von Hoffmeister (Germany),
Enrique Ravello (Spain), Eleftherios Ballas (Greece).

The declaration will be published in the press, as well as on the Web site
of Athenaeum, right after its translation into the primary European
languages.

The face of Athena, the common European goddess of wisdom and just war, has
been selected as a symbol of our union. A slogan, ?WHITES OF THE WORLD ?
UNITE!?, has been selected as a motto.

The organizers want to thank all the participants of the conference, as well
as those who rendered assistance.

Press Release prepared by the Organizing Committee in Moscow, June 2006
Translated by Maxim Kalt, June 15, 2006 ?

Correction on Constantine's report

Dear sir,
I am sending you this email, becouse Constantine made a big mistake in his one on Moscow?s meeting.
The Spanish who couldn?t speak Spanish and said this kind of thing about Islam was Jos? Mar?a ?lvarez, not me. I was talking on Spanis ethno-genesis and about the inmigration nowdays, telling very cleraly thar Islam is one of our biggest enemies.
I wish you to publish this email in your foro to avoid any mistake.
Best Regards,
Enrique Ravello
President of Tierra y Pueblo
http://www.tierraypueblo.com

Back