Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

NIQQERS
2285931_BG2.jpg

2285931_BG3.jpg

White victim
2285931_BG1.jpg

Norfolk Man Tries to Regain His Life After Severe Beating

One Norfolk man was never supposed to live the life he did. Born with a severe disorder, Rick Ronk overcame what many people thought was impossible

Ronk learned to live on his own, but that was taken away from him when two Norfolk men beat him within inches of his life last January.

"When I go

t the phone call that morning, I knew it was something bad," says Martha Connors, Ronk's mother.

"He was just laying there, his face was nothing but blood."

Her son had been beaten
into a coma by Marvin Hatcher and Nahum Stallings - a coma that lasted for more than seven days.

The two attacked Ronk at a bus stop in downtown Norfolk on January 31. The men stole $15 out of Ronk's pocket, then continued to kick and beat him.

"They've basically taken Rick's life without killing him," says Nathan Connor, Ronk's stepfather. "He has no life anymore."

But his family says Ronk's life has never been easy.

"When he was younger, the doctor said he would n
ever live," remembers Nathan. "They said if he did live, he would be a vegetable."

Ronks proved all his doubters wrong. He got a job, bagging groceries at Farm Fresh. He liv
ed o
n his own, liked computers, even bowled. But that all changed after the attack.

"He can't even turn the computer on," says Nathan.

To try and ease some of the financial pressure, the people at the Farm Fresh where Ronk used to work came together to help.

"Rick has been very, very special to me for
years," said Susan Mayo of Farm Fresh.

Farm Fresh employees made cards and raised money. Friday, they handed Ronk a check for nearly $10,000.

"It feels good to be back in what I consider my home store," Ronk said during Friday's ceremony.

Farm Fresh is still accepting donations for Ronk. They can be made at any Hampton R
oads Farm Fresh location.

Just give me 10 minutes alone with these two niqqers and I'll make sure they never hurt anyone ever again.

T.N.B.<b
r>

Hi Tyrone,

This story is a good reminder to me why I carry a handgun at ALL times. If I was set upon by two dark skinned hellhounds like these two sh*tbags, well, I really don't need to tell you what would happen next!!! I kid you not, I really hate these black devils!! They are a curse to our nation.

Gman

The only people I hate more than niggers are PC infected, white diversity celebrators. If they would all have a close encounter with TNB, I would be truly happy.

T.N.B.

The afro is like any other beast you see on nature shows like Animal Kingdom. When stalking their prey they instinctively seek out wounded, young, or old victims for an easier kill. Complex concepts like morality and fairness never even enters their minds.

:guns: WHAT A COUPLE OF LEAD NEEDIN NIGGERS THESE 2 ARE I HAVE TO WONDER HOW MANY OTHER WHITE LIVES THESE 2 NIGGERS HAVE RUINED . :guns: :guns:

Originally posted by svejk@Sep 10 2004, 09:53 PM
The afro is like any other beast you see on nature shows like Animal Kingdom. When stalking their prey they instinctively seek out wounded, young, or old victims for an easier kill. Complex concepts like morality and fairness never even enters their minds.
Well Said Svejk!

I have seen for years that n*iggers are very much like jungle animals stalking their prey. They indeed
o pick on the weak and young and infirmed among us. I would add to that list the sleepwalking unaware among us as well. Most nigs are truly cowards who don't want a real fight on their hands. Since th

ey are sex addicts, they love to rape the young and elderly among our race. I hate this aspect about them the most!!!! They will truly rape and kill without conscience because they are born without conscience. These bastards are evi
l from the womb!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman+Sep 12 2004, 03:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Sep 12 2004, 03:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-svejk@Sep 10 2004, 09:53 PM
The afro is like any other beast you see on nature shows like Animal Kingdom.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  When stalking their prey they instinctively seek out wounded, young, or old victims for an easier kill.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  Complex concep
s like morality and fairness never even enters their minds.
Well Said Svejk!

I have seen for years that Vandal n*ig

gers are very much like jungle animals stalking their prey. They indeed do pick on the weak and young and infirmed among us. I would add to that list the sleepwalking unaware among us as well. Most nigs are truly cowards who don't want a real fight on their hands. Since they
are sex addicts, they love to rape the young and elderly among our race. I hate this aspect about them the most!!!! They will truly rape and kill without conscience because they are born without conscience. These bastards are evil from the womb, large intestine, colon and rectum!!!

Gman [/b][/quote]
As I have posted for the hundredth time...Vandalobabookaris and beasts reason not!
They are an inferior race who's best
attribute was to be our servants and slaves...nothing more! Affie action has done nothing to improve the Vandal; far from it. It had falsely empowered them to be more uppity than ever before.
Th
ey behave like spoiled children...which is exactly what they are! I read in a boxing book from 1914 and a certain Bohun (provide a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury) (the author) said the same thing about them...especially when they beat White men in boxing matches. He correctly stated that Vandals become extraordinarily insolent
and fresh when they were/are victors over a White man. His suggestion was that they should fight only amongst themselves and not with Whites. Seperate, but Equal, in the world of sports!;)

KILL NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns:

Originally posted by Gman@Sep 10 2004, 07:18 PM
Hi Tyrone,

This story is a good reminder to me why I carry a handgun at ALL times. If I was set upon by two dark skinned VANDAL hellhounds like these two sh*tbags, well, I really don't need to tell you what would happen next!!! I kid you not, I really hate these Vandalobabookari devils!! They are a curse to our nation.

Gman
<<Just give
me 10 minutes alone with these two Vandal niqgers and I'll make sure they never hurt anyone ever again.>>

I would love to cripple both of these Vandal niggers!!! They would be
r
sh'it colored veggies after I was through with them. !!!RAHOWA!!!

Gman and Tyrone...I hate the Vandals as a group...but I hate the Jewish politicans and their Ameriqaea thug minions that have stolen our rights...at the point of a gun!!! L
et the pruning of the J*ws be about to begin, if they will not repent and turn to Christ Jesus God!!! !!!RAHOWA!!!

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Back