Update: Back online: White Video Site - [podblanc - white now] features videos

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
New White Site - [podblanc - white now] features videos

http://podblanc.ath.cx/?q=node/1224
About Podblanc

Podblanc was founded in April 2007 as a media outlet specifically tailored to White Interests, White Culture, and White Politics around the globe. Podblanc is the leader in online video, and a premier destination to watch and share original videos worldwide. Podblanc allows people to easily upload and share video clips on www.podblanc.com and across the Internet through websites, mobile devices, blogs, and email.

Everyone can watch videos on Podblanc. People can see first-hand accounts of current events, find videos about their hobbies and interests, and discover what it means to be White. As more people capture special moments on video, Podblanc is empowering them to become tomorrow’s media.

Podblanc is 100% viewer and member supported. We have no other interests at heart than enlightening, enhancing and entertaining our people worldwide. Craig Cobb, as one of the founding members, has taken the lead as Chief Content Officer.

Re: New White Site - [podblanc - white now] features videos

Great job Chain! I'll try and visit often.

Rasp

Delivered via email:

Temporary Domain-Name Change

Dear Podblanc Contributor!

Jewry has once again acted to infringe upon our right to freespeech by intimidating dydns.org into denying us use of the domain podblanc.ath.cx.

Until this issue is resolved you can access the site at http://podblanc.mooo.com. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely: The Podblanc team

This is really cool! :2cool:

Podblanc has the NNN Newsroom on an RSS feed on their homepage (bottom right). I was just now reading The Bobster's latest posting.

Their aggregator is storing the links here.

This appears to have started last November but I am just now noticing. Also running are VNNF, Detroit is Crap, South Africa Sucks, and a couple others.

Back