UPDATE: VIOLENT BLACK THING: ˜Speak English, b---h": Suspect pulled Asian woman's hair and spat on her, cops say

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
https://nypost.com/2021/07/26/suspect-told-asian-woman-to-speak-english-before-assault-cops/

‘Speak English, b—h’: Suspect pulled Asian woman’s hair and spat on her, cops say
By Tina Moore and Amanda Woods
July 26, 2021 | 1:29pm | Updated

An alleged bigot told an Asian woman to “speak English” before pulling her hair and spitting at her in a vile Upper West Side attack over the weekend, cops said Monday.

The 26-year-old victim was speaking to her friend in Mandarin at West 60th Street and Broadway around 8:45 p.m. Sunday when the female suspect confronted her, authorities said.

“Speak English, b–h. If you in the United States, you have to speak English,” she allegedly snarled before adding, “You think I’m playing? I will beat the s–t out of you! Get the f–k out of here while you got the chance!”

The suspect then spat at the victim, pulled her hair and tossed food at her, cops said.

She then took off, police said.

The victim — who recorded the sickening ordeal, according to police sources — did not report any injuries, cops said.

The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

HT/r Arrest made in hateful attack on Asian woman in NYC​

By Patrick Reilly

Published Aug. 28, 2021, 3:34 a.m. ET

Yvonne Yehudah
Yvonne Yehudah will face charges for her attack against an Asian woman in New York City. DCPI

A Brooklyn woman was arrested Friday for a vile attack in which she allegedly told an Asian woman to “speak English” before pulling her hair and spitting on her in Manhattan last month, police said.
Yvonne Yehudah, 31, was charged with aggravated harassment for the hateful July 25 incident on the Upper West Side, cops said.
The victim, 26-year-old Bokyung Kim said she was speaking to a friend in Mandarin at West 60th Street and Broadway when the suspect confronted her.

Yvonne Yehudah
Yvonne Yehudah was picked up on Friday for the hateful incident when she confronted and attacked an Asian woman. DCPI

“[She] was walking down the street behind us. She was eating dinner in takeout boxes, and I remember her saying ‘bit–, you should speak English. Speak English,’” Kim told to The Post in an interview after the attack.

Kim and her friend began running but Yehudah allegedly caught up to them at a street corner. The suspect then pulled Kim’s hair, spit in her face and threw food at her.

Kim, who had moved to the city from Los Angeles three weeks earlier, said the attacker threatened to “beat the shit out of me” before a good Samaritan intervened.

“I was just so shocked and I tried to say sorry to her because I didn’t do anything wrong,” Kim, shaken, told The Post.

The incident was investigated by the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force.

Yvonne Yehudah
Yvonne Yehudah was arrested by NYPD for her anti-Asian attack in Mandarin at West 60th Street and Broadway. DCPI

Back