Update2-Nigger shoots WHITE John Shelton Dead

War Eagle

Registered
CONFIRMED - Shelton was WHITE in call to Advance Auto Office. I could feel the despondent heart and spirit in the voice of the employee I talked to but not a rage and hate towards the NIGGER that did it and that is a sad commentary on how the WHITE mind has been brainwashed into doing and saying nothing about NIGGER on WHITE VIOLENCE. This was a RACE HATE MURDER.

I could only find one media post with Sheltons name on it which confirms the fact that Whites in White Little Rock are NIGGER INTIMIDATED and the J E W controlled media orchestrate, control, and censor NIGGER on WHITE crime, like everywhere else in America.

Shelton left a 24 year old daughter, mother, father, brother, and sister.

You know...it is not ONLY A MATTER of SMELLING THE NIGGER only...it is a matter of Whites realizing the immenent danger whenver being approached by a NIGGER...and in this case, at
a work place, that you should pull out your gun and draw
down and be ready to shoot to KILL!

Niggers are the "coackroaches from HELL", they gravitate towards WHITES only to murder, rape, rob, use, exploit, lie to, manipulate, beguile, and DESTROY. They are the embodiment of the dark and black evil bile that flows from the throne of hell itself and the death of this good, loving, White man, is but another confirmation.

Last night I talked to a Little Rock nigger loving/protecting cop who would not give out Sheltons race. I said, it is on the POLICE REPORT and he said, come in and read it then. This arogant first class cloned ignorant WHITE COP obviously does not understand the gravity and reality of NIGGER on WHITE genocide. Otherwise, he would have answered my question. Of course then, I could have been mistaken and he could have been a NIGGER in WHITE SKIN.

Crimestoppers: Police Search for Suspect in Killing of Advanced Auto Parts Worker
Wednesday February
22, 2006 9:33pm Posted By: Amanda Manatt

Little Rock - A $10,000 reward is now b
eing offered for the arrest of a man police say gunned down an Auto Parts employee Sunday night. The Advance Auto Parts Corporation has doubled its reward in hopes of finding the man who took the life of one of the company's employees. As employees left for the night Sunday at the Advance Auto Parts store on Asher Avenue, a suspect approached the them, demanding money, then shot and killed 46-year-old John Shelton, an Assistant Manager.

(Cassandra Davis, Little Rock Department)"The only information that we have about the suspect is that it was a

black male

and he had a white hood over his face and wearing a camouflage jacket. He did leave on foot."

The store was closed for business on Monday to give employees time to grieve.

(Rusty Tweedy, Advance Auto Parts)"The morale is getting better. As you can imagine, it's been a tough episode fo
r our team here, as well as the rest of the stores in Little Rock."

Right now, Little Rock police have few leads in the investigation. The auto parts st
ore is taking precautions to ensure this doesn't happen again.

(Tweedy)"We've brought in an armed guard that is here every night to help close the store. He does not leave until the rest of the team leaves."

Police are hoping someone out there knows something. If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call the Homicide Division at 371-4660. All calls are confidential and you could be eligible for a $10,000.

Niggers Murder Again...

This is sad. We need to send all our niggers back to Afreaka NOW!

T.N.B.

Twenty-five-year-old London Pearce Holman and 18 year-old Demontierre Breon Perry are each charged with capital murder[/b]
NIGGER KILLERS OF WHITE MAN

STILL NO PHOTOS OF NIGGERS OR SHELTON...ANYONE HELP OUT ON THIS?

Suspects Charged in Little Rock Murder
Friday February 24, 2006 7:06pm Posted By: Amanda Manatt

Little Rock - There are new developments Friday night in a murder case reported in this week's Crimestoppers report.

Two men are now in police custody for their alleged involvement in the shooting death of John Shelton. Twenty-five-year-old London Pearce Holman and 18 year-old Demontierre Breon Perry are each charged with capital murder.

Once detectives received information, search warrants were issued. Holman
was taken into custody just after 8:00 Friday morning at his Cobb Street residence. According to officials, Perry was apprehended following a traffic stop near the 2600 block o
f Long Coy.

(Officer Michelle Hill, LRPD) "Two subjects were arrested in those search warrants and some evidence was recovered at the Cobb Street location that's gonna be tied to that homicide."

Both men are being held without bond. Meanwhile, an unidentified female has also been questioned for her alleged involvement. At this time, no name has been released, but charges are pending.

LINK

Talked to the ONLY MEDIA in LR that covered this story...

Even though there are pix's...this station has a POLICY not to post crime pics...cause ya know why...niggers would cause a BLACK OUT on the TV's of LR residents watching the news ie. TNB

What IS SAD, is that the MASONS/JEWS control, cover up, and DELETE NIGGER CRIME AGAINST WHITES...and this station is just another 'controlled one'

Curse this evil race of dark demons from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need for our sleeping race to wake up to the dangers of this feral monkey race!! If I see a boon coming in my direction, believe me, I am ready for lethal combat!!! Bring it on nigger!!

Gman

Hey G-man...I agree...as usual...

you know...the advantage of niggers all living together...is that there would be an automatic and instant self applied process of "after birth abortion" ie. TNB...which then could be defined as a ongoing process of self admistered genocide which would rid the world of this cursed race. No wonder they don't want to go back to Africa or have their own "state"...cause they know the outcome...sure death. This is why they cling to WHITES because it is their ONLY means to survive and put their predisposed TNB genetics on hold...but...we as WHITES are the victims of their blasphemous form of human existance...
*****************************************************************************************

TAKING BETS THIS TEENAGE GIRL IS WHITE B)

Also notice that the NIGGER Holmon once worked at Advance Auto Parts.

Another confirmation that "Afrifermative Action" produces murder, rape, and r
obbery of White employees and the business they work at. When a NIGGER sees money, his TNB genes kick in. When a NIGGERS TNB genes kick in, all HELL is demonstrated.

The ONLY reason why NIGGERS are not 24/7 TNB is because of the "blue line" which is slowly being eroded and contaminated by the "black feces infection" of it's ranks.

police arrested 25-year-old London Holmon, a former employee of the Advance Auto Parts Store where the murder took place.[/b]

Little Rock - A teenage girl faces charges in connection with the slaying of a Little Rock Auto Parts Store Employee.

On Friday, police arrested 25-year-old London H
olmon, a former employee of the Advance Auto Parts Store where the murder took place. 18-year-old Demontree Perry was also arrested. Both men are accused of killing 46-year-old John Shelton as he left work last Sunday.

Another employee of the Asher Avenue Store was shot at but escaped uninjured.

Police have arrested and charged the teenage girl but will not re
lease any more information because she has not been charged as an adult.

Follow up on nigger killers

COMMENTS BELOW EXPRESSED BY WHITES I AM SURE...but notice

no mention of TNB ie. NIGGERS or even a hint of...sad...but then again...probably the NIGGERS and NIGGER LOVERS at the station...'edit' delete those posts...

Viewer Comments on Teen Faces Charges In Slaying Of Auto Parts Store Employee
responding
IP:
Posted: 02/27 2:09a ET Fry everyone involved. But dont give them drugs that quietly puts them to sleep. Give them something that will make them suffer before dying. They had no consideration for the innocent person they executed why should they get any consideration at all as far as i see it.

IP: Logged
Posted: 02/26 8:39p ET This poor young man is a member of our family. He passed away alone, on a dark piece of asphalt after doing a full day's labor. Arkansas should go ahead and put in an express
line for young people who take other's lives with no regard for family, friends or decency. Death is too good for these people who planned an executed John SHelton in cold blood. It could be you or your family member walking out to your car next. When are people going to wake up and stop the madness? Hand guns are not the answer. Quik execution of the criminals is. Watch RON WHITE and his commentary about the State of Texas and capital punishment. In our state, sho
uld three crediable witnesses come forward and testify of one's involvement in the commission of a captial crime such as murder, the accused are put in the express lane for a date with the needle. Praise the Lord. No 3 hots and a cot for 20 years at the cost to the state of $35,000 tax dollars per year. Nope. One needle, $10 worth of drugs (which is what these idiots were after in the first place) and a cheap casket. The end.

But they won't die all alone on a dark piece of asphalt, alone in the cold and dark, will the
y? They have rights. Did Jphn SHelton get the express his rights?

Mathew
Posted: 02/26 11:36a ET Whoever the murderer was should be executed regardless of the situation. We can't have innocent people getting killed like that after a day of trying to make a living.

PinkyPink
Posted: 02/26 9:54a ET Time to get the needle ready if these people are convicted. I, for one, will make use of my
legally obtained concealed carry licesne.

If anyone is interested, checkout the Florida non-resident license. It is recognized here in Arkansas. www.packing.org [/b]

John William Shelton, Jr.
August 31, 1959 - February 19, 2006

Services for John William Shelton, Jr. will be held, February 25, 2006, at 01:00 PM at the following locations:

First Gospel Church
8101 Col Glenn Road
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501) 661-9111

John William Shelton, Jr., 46 of Little Rock, died Sunday. A native of Little Rock, he was the second of five children born to John William Shelton, Sr., and Narvelene Yount Shelton.

A self-taught auto enthusiast, he was employed by Advance Auto Parts in Little Rock as an assistant manager. He was a dedicated employee who was very popular with his customers because he would go the extra mile to help them. He would often diagnose their vehicles' problems and even install parts for them. He was also devoted son to
his widowed mother, as well as an avid outdoorsman who enjoyed hiking, hunting and fishing. In his spare time, he performed landscaping work.

H
e was predeceased by his father, John William Shelton, Sr., and his grandparents, Lyn and Louise Shelton, and Narvel and Elizabeth Yount. He is survived by his mother, Narvelene Yount Shelton of Little Rock; a daughter, Stacie Shelton of South Haven, Miss.; a sister, Kathryn Elizabeth Wilkins and her husband, Tom, of Little Rock; three brothers and their spouses ' Robert Keith Shelton and his wife, Denna; Gary Narvel Shelton and his wife, Terri; and Mark Alan Shelton and his wife, Linda, all of Little Rock.

Visitation is from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at Griffin Leggett Healey & Roth Funeral Home at 5800 W. 12 St. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the First Gospel Church, 8101 Col. Glenn Road, with the Rev. Glenn Winingar presiding. Memorials may be made to the church.
[/b]

War Eagle just sent me this link with photos:
3 arrested in LR slaying - 2 men, girl face charges in killing at auto parts store

[attachmentid=39]
BY JIM BROOKS ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT-GAZETTE

A former employee of a Little Rock auto parts store where a worker was gunned down Sunday night was arrested along with another man on capital murder charges in the slaying, police said Friday.

Demontierre Perry, 18, and London Holman, 25, were taken into custody Friday morning in the shooting death of John Shelton, 46, outside Advance Auto Parts at 4102 Asher Ave. Shelton was shot to death as he was getting into his vehicle in the parking lot after he left work.

The slaying marked the city's 10th homicide of the year, with eight in January an
d two in February. The city had only one homicide by this time last year, with the 10th not occurring until May 20.

Police on Friday also a
rrested a 17-year-old girl on charges related to the crime, but officers didn't release the girl's name because she is underage. Prosecutors can choose to try teenagers under the age of 18 as adults, but until they face charges in court, police hold off on releasing their names.

Police said Holman was a former employee of the business.

Matt Clemons, assistant store manager at Advance, said Holman worked at the business for about six months in 2004 before he was terminated. Shelton worked at the store during the same period.

As far as I knew, he and Mr. Shelton got along pretty well, said Clemons. "t's hard to believe that he [Holman] could be involved in something like this. Police documents say that Holman, Perry and a young woman drove to the store in Holman's vehicle on the night of Feb. 19. The shooting occurred
shortly after the store closed at 9 p.m.

One witness --identified only as Witness No. 1 --told police that a relative of Hol
man's told her that the three were going to rob Advance Auto Parts where London used to work, detective Dewana Phillips wrote in an affidavit. Witness 1 did not think anything about the comment until she returned home and saw the news. Detectives later talked to the woman again, and she related another conversation with Holman's relative.

After arriving at the location, Mr. Perry and [the young woman] exited the vehicle and approached the business, Phillips wrote in the affidavit. The female signaled when the business closed. Mr. Perry approached the victim and shot him with a revolver, the witness continued, according to the affidavit. She did not know why Mr. Perry shot the victim. Police talked to Charlie Miles, 57, another store employee who was leaving the store with Shelton when the attempted
robbery occurred in the parking lot.

Mr. Miles stated that he got into his vehicle and started to warm it up at which time an unknown masked subject opened h
is door and pointed a dark colored revolver at him, Phillips wrote. The suspect did not say or take anything from Mr. Miles. Police initially reported that the suspect tried to enter Miles' vehicle but couldn't because it was locked. The gunman then walked toward Shelton's vehicle.

Miles said all at once he heard what sounded like a shot and he immediately pulled off the parking lot, the detective wrote. While pulling off he believed the subject was shooting at him. Officers later discovered a bullet hole in the left headlight of Miles' pickup.

Detectives arrested Holman at his home at 4315 Cobb St. in Little Rock early Friday morning. Perry of 2621 Longcoy St. was arrested during a traffic stop near 26th and Vancouver streets in Little Rock about the same time.

The two were be
ing held without bail Friday night in the Pulaski County jail.

Thanks for your assistance Whitebear.

These are the two murdering NIGGERS of Shelton. Working on a photo of him also.

Again...NIGGERS only doing what is NATURAL to them...

What a sick and dispicable sub human race...after a while there are no more words to describe and difine what they represent except PURE EVIL!

Realizing that "graphic" images are somewhat questionable...below is a link to a site that shows that LYNCHING OF MURDERERS is a just and up to date punishment and one that needs to be reinstated here.

my kind of justice for these niggers as applied in KUWAIT

War Eagle emailed me this link to an Arkansas Gazette Obituary for February 23rd
which has been archived on their subscription-required website.

Obituaries: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette; Date:Thursday, February 23, 2006

John William Shelton Jr., 46, of Little Rock.

He also sent me this image to post of John Shelton, I assume
that I belive was from the original Arkansas Gazette Obituary page (graphic version)

[attachmentid=48]

Note: I see that the Arkansas site is 'subscription required'...
<!--
quotec-->Full access to Arkansas Online is for print or online subscribers only. Subscribers to an Arkansas Democrat-Gazette print edition will receive FREE access to the complete online edition. If you are already a subscriber to the Ar
kansas Democrat-Gazette and have already registered, please log in below. [/b]

PS. My condolences to the victim's family and friends
and to any unborn children and grandchildren that he might have had if he wasn't murdered.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whitebear @ Mar 2 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]71898[/snapback]</div>
War Eagle emailed me this link to an Arkansas Gazette Obituary for February 23rd
which has been archived on their subscription-required website.

Obituaries: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette; Date:Thursday, February 23, 2006

John William Shelton Jr., 46, of Little Rock.

He also sent me this image to post of John Shelton, I assume
that I belive was from the original Arkansas Gazette Obituar
y page (graphic version)

[attachmentid=48]
[/b]

Thanks Whitebear... here is the obituary again, if that is what you mean GRAPHICAL version...this was information from a "subscriber" that was sent to me... and again thanks... and as eve
ryone can see...this was a HUMAN BEING in contrast to the DIABOLICAL SAVAGE BEASTS RESURRECTED FROM THE BOWELLS OF HELL THAT MURDERED HIM...and IT needs to be sent back to that abyss of darkness from whence it came!

John William Shelton, Jr.
August 31, 1959 - February 19, 2006

Services for John William Shelton, Jr. will be held, February 25, 2006, at 01:00 PM at the following locations:

First Gospel Church
8101 Col Glenn Road
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501) 661-9111

John William Shelton, Jr., 46 of Little Rock, died Sunday. A native of Little Rock, he was the second of five children born to John William Shelton, Sr., and Narvelene Yount She
lton.

A self-taught auto enthusiast, he was employed by Advance Auto Parts in Little Rock as an assistant manager. He was a dedicated employee who was very popular with his customers because he would go the extra mile to help them. He would often diagnose their vehicles' problems and even install parts for them. He was also devoted son to his widow
ed mother, as well as an avid outdoorsman who enjoyed hiking, hunting and fishing. In his spare time, he performed landscaping work.

He was predeceased by his father, John William Shelton, Sr., and his grandparents, Lyn and Louise Shelton, and Narvel and Elizabeth Yount. He is survived by his mother, Narvelene Yount Shelton of Little Rock; a daughter, Stacie Shelton of South Haven, Miss.; a sister, Kathryn Elizabeth Wilkins and her husband, Tom, of Little Rock; three brothers and their spouses ' Robert Keith Shelton and his wife, Denna; Gary Narvel Shelton and his wife, Terri; and Mark Alan Shelton and his wife, Linda, all of Little Rock.

Visitation is from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at Griffin Leggett Healey & Roth Funeral Home at 5800 W. 12 St. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the First Gospel Church, 8101 Col. Glenn Road, with the Rev. Glenn Winingar presiding. Memorials may be made to the church.

Back