Amber Rogers was fatally shot
Victim of Bank Robbery, Shooting Remembered As Friendly

Detectives Link Suspects In Robbery And Shooting To Other Crimes

jeremywilliams_0604.gif

alvinjordan_0604.gif

christopherjordan_0604.gif

dyramalone_0604.gif

Tulsa -
More is being learned on the suspects allegedly involved in Tuesday's bank robbery and shooting that left one person dead. One of the suspects reportedly robbed the bank last month and told others how to pull off Tuesday's heist and make their getaway.

A Crimestoppers tip led police to the
ir first suspect. After that, they fanned out across the city to find and arrest the other suspects. Now, they are getting more calls linking the suspects to other violent crimes.

21-year-old Jeremy Williams and 26-year-old Alvin Jordan were two of the first suspects to be arrested. Detectives from robbery, homicide and fugitive warrants were all over town chasing down leads, suspects and the possible getaway car believed to be the one used in Tuesday's robbery at First Fidelity Bank. <b
r>
Detectives say the suspects entered the bank shortly after it opened and demanded money. Bank teller Amber Rogers complied with their demands. But, when the robbers demanded the vault be opened a
nd employees were unable to do so, they began shooting.

Rogers was shot as were bank president Mark Poole and customer Howard Smith. Rogers died from her injuries Tuesday afternoon. Both Poole and Smith were hospitalized in serious condition, but are expected to survive the attack.

Inves
tigators say Williams and Jordan took part in the robbery. Williams is also believed to have been involved in the robbery of the same bank on May 11th. Police say that is now he knew the layout of the bank and the easiest escape route.

Police also believe some of the same suspects robbed and shot two convenience store clerks in a holdup at the Ryan's Convenience Store last week.

"We're looking as far as the Ryan's convenience store robbery," said Sergeant Troy Rogers. "
We're looking at Alvin Nathaniel Jordan as one of the perpetrators of that robbery."

Williams is believed to have been the triggerman in Tuesday's crime. He is charged w
ith one count of first-degree murder, two counts of armed robbery and two counts of shooting with intent to kill. Alvin Jordan faces single counts of first-degree murder and armed robbery.

Two other people were arrested in connection with the holdup. 23-year-old Dyra Malone is being held as an accessory to murder. 18-ye
ar-old Christopher Jordan is charged with first-degree murder and armed robbery. Detectives believe Jordan may have been the driver of the getaway car.

Chief Dave Been praises his detectives and officers who worked through the night to catch the suspects.

"They're just bare minimum right now and what we need to solve those crimes, but they're good and they do a great job," Been said.

Sergeant Rogers says there was absolutely no reason fo
r violence in Tuesday's bank robbery.

"There is a prominent politician that said recently in the news that it's reprehensible to do an act just because you can do it. And th
at's what these guys did," Rogers said.

Sergeant Rogers says they are still getting tips on other crimes these suspects may have been involved in. They are now working closely with the District Attorney's office to make sure they build strong cases.

Related news links on "fi
rst fidelity bank" robbery

The black on white genocide continues daily
because of genetic differences that enable many blacks to excel at sports and in entertainment yet prevent many young blacks from qualifying for honest work in white society.

This crime really sickens me!! These filthy n-ggers taking the life of a white girl who did nothing to them except comply with their demands. These n-ggers need some true justice and soon. This is why whenever I go into a bank or anywhere anymore, I am always armed with my 9mm "diversity celebrator". Too bad no one was armed in that bank except the n-gger perps. One citizen armed might have prevented the death of that precious white girl and sent a few simians to hell. I don't go around in life looking for trouble, but if it finds me, let all n-ggers beware, the use of lethal force has been authorized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&
33;!!!!

Gman

My Sentiments exactly G-MAN!!!!! This website is critical to publicize the Crit. Menace and NNN must remain operational at all Costs!!!!Despite how many treats ZOG and the Snivel rights groups pull outta the Woodwork !!!!

These stories really piss me off.four worthless n-ggers taking a white person's life.how many times does this happen every week?! we need a final solution for n-ggers.in the good ole days like the 1920s, n-ggertown or "little africa" was set on fire for this sh*t in tulsa.

:guns: :african:

Originally posted by Gman@Jun 24 2004, 03:05 AM
This crime really sickens me!! These filthy Vandal n-ggers taking the life of a White girl who did nothing to them except comply with their demands. These n-ggers need some true justice and soon. This is why whenever I go into a bank or anywhere anymore, I am always armed with my 9mm "diversity celebrator". Too bad no one was armed in that bank except the Vandal n-gger perps. One citizen armed might have prevented the death of that preciou
White girl and sent a few simians to hell. I don't go around in life looking for trouble, but if it finds me, let all Vandal Savage n-ggers beware, the use of lethal force has been authorized!&#33
;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman
Gman, unfortunately, we the sheeple have given up our rights, bleating for more security...a s
ecurity we do NOT deserve. I would love to carry a gun, but the Jew-led cops can be a worse enemy than even the Vandal n-ggers. If the cops in Blue were were not eating from the trough of the Jewpig, there would be no problem in exterminating rogue Vandals. But the J*w :censor: and the Pig work snout in snout together! The NKVD/Gestapo often look for guns in innocent Americans' possession to steal them...at gunpoint! Though I do NOT advocate this, one day, cops and Vandals will be targets for the Angry White Man and
Woman! Cops, Amerqaeda letter terrorist organization buggard boyz, Jewvandal policians, Vandal and muds are all the enemy of the White Man and White Woman!!! Osama bin Bush and his fa
ther, Saddam Bush are J*wvandals and are our enemies! Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, k*ke Eisenhower, LBJ as well were J*w :censor: s!!! :confed: :Swastika2: :confed:

:guns: :2gun
: :bush:

Back