Warner Bros. Records exec murdered by a nigger

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Eric Mansfield
051207mansfield.jpg

051207miller.jpg

Teen Arrested For Murder Of Music Row Employee

Eric Mansfield, pictured above, was shot and killed last month near his East Nashville home. Following up on a CrimeStoppers tip, Metro police arrested 16 year-old Deon Velt Miller Wednesday in connection with Mansfield's murder.

Police said Mansfield's body was found inside his Volkswagen on the night of Friday, November 11th. He had been shot in the chest, apparently while he was looking for a place to park near his Chapel Avenue home.

Mansfield, who was 33 years old, worked as director of creative services for Warner Bros. Records,
and his employer posted a $25,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in his murder. That reward was in addition to the $1,000 offered by the Metro Police CrimeStoppers program.

Police said Miller was simply looking for someone driving a nice car, and that is when Mansfield happened to pull up in his grey sedan. He tried to rob Mansfield and when Mansfield tried to leave in his car, Miller shot him. Wednesday morning, he arrived at the Juvenile Justice Center in handcuffs.

No, he did not do that. And I know. He did not do that. Whoever did that may have put it on him, but he did not do it and I know he didn't, said Sara Chunn, Miller's Grandmother.

Police said Miller, who is a sophomore at Maplewood High School, has confessed to the shooting.

**Dey'z Mo'**

http://www.police.nashville.
org/news/media/2005/12/Deonvelt_Miller.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

A tip to Crime Stoppers ultimately led to today's arrest of the gunman who killed Warner Brothers Records employee Eric Mansfield in East Nashville on the night of November 11.

Deonvelt Miller, 16, a 10th grader at Maplewood High School, was arrested without incident at his 2160 Rock City Street home. He is charged at Juvenile Court with criminal homicide, aggravated robbery and two counts of unlawful weapon possession. Miller's detention hearing is set for 2:30 p.m. Friday.

Mansfield, 33, Warner Brothers Records' Director
of Crea
tive Ser
vices, was fatally wounded while behind the wheel of his silver Volkswagen Jetta at the intersection of Chapel and Greenwood Avenues, not far from his home.

In his statement to detectives, Miller said that he intended to rob Mansfield and take his car. Miller said that
when Mansfield stopped at the intersection, he walked into the street in front of the Volkswagen with pistol in hand. Miller said Mansfield accelerated in an effort to get away. Miller fired a shot. Mansfield drove a short distance before pulling to the side of Chapel Avenue between Douglas and McKennie Avenues. He was found unresponsive by his housemate at 7:25 p.m. on November 11.

Detective Bill Stewart and his colleagues at the East Precinct did an excellent job in corroborating the information provided by the Crime Stoppers caller and advancing this case to the point of an arrest, Chief Ronal Serpas said.

Miller also admitted that he was the gunman
in a carjac
king that to
ok place minutes after Mansfield was shot. Cesar Navarro, 31, was robbed of his 1999 Chevrolet Suburban as he and a friend sat listening to the radio in the 1500 block of Cahal Avenue. The aggravated robbery charge and the second unlawful weapon possession charge against Miller stem from the Navarro
incident.

Warner Brothers Records, Out & About Newspaper and Crime Stoppers had posted a $27,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Mansfield's killer.

I bet one of his homeboy's turned him in.
:rotfl:

T.N.B.

A Warner music executive? Well, that reminded me of something...

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/c...culturalwar.htm

A few years ago, I heard about a rapper named Ice-T who was selling a CD called 'Cop Killer', celebrating ambushing and murdering police officers. It was being marketed by none other than Time/Warner, the biggest entertainment conglomerate in the country -- in the world. Police across the country were outraged. Rightfully so -- at least one of them had been murdered. But Time/Warner was stonewalling because the CD was a cash cow for them, and the media were tiptoeing around because the rapper was black. I heard Time/Warner had a stockholders meeting scheduled in Beverly Hills. I owned some shares at the time, so I decided to attend the meeting.

What I did was against the advice of my family an
d my colleagues. I asked for the floor. To a hushed room of a thousand average American stockholders, I simply read the full lyrics of 'Cop Killer' -- every vicious, vulgar, instructional word:

I got my 12-Gauge sawed-off. I got my headlights turned off. I'm about to bust some shorts off. I'm about to dust some cops off.

It got worse, a lot worse. Now, I won't read the rest of it to you. But trust me, the room was a sea of shocked, frozen, blanched faces. The Time/Warner executives squirmed in their chairs and stared at their shoes. They hated me for that. Then I delivered another volley of sick lyrics brimming with racist filth, where Ice-T fantasizes about sodomizing the two 12-year old nieces of Al and Tipper Gore:

She pushed her butt against my --

No. No, I won't do to you here what I did to them. Let's just say I left the room in stunned silence. When I read the lyrics to the wai
ting
pre
ss corps outside, one of them said 'We can't print that, you know.' 'I k
now,' I replied, 'but Time/Warner ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š­s still selling it.'

Two months later, Time/Warner terminated Ice-T's contract. I'll never be offered another film by Warner Brothers, or get a good review from Time magazine. But disobedience means you must be willing to act, not just talk.

051207miller.jpg

Teen Accused of Killing Music Executive To Stay Behind Bars

16 year old Deonvelt Miller is accused of killing Music Row executive Eric Mansfield. He will stay in Juvenile Detention until his next hearing.

Police arrested Miller on Wednesday. Detectives say he and another person had planned to rob and take Mansfield's car.

But when Mansfield tried to drive off, police say Miller shot him in the chest. Those closest to Miller still believe he's innocent.

We've supported him since he was a young child and we're here to support him. Certainly we don't want to ignore the tragic incident of Eric Mansfield l

osing his life. We sympathize with his family and friends, said Miller's former Coach Ed Wisdom.

Miller's next hearing is scheduled for next month. That's when the judge will decide whether he'll be tried as a juvenile or an adult.

Yeah let's get the community out to support this feral killer of a white man. Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

Teen told detective that shooting was not planned

It ended in homicide, but it started out without a plan.

The driver of a Volkswagen Jetta approached with a nice, clean car, looking like somebody who might have some money. The teenager pointed a gun at Eric Scott Mansfield as he stopped at the intersection of Chapel and Greenwood avenues, but the driver was looking down and didn't see the pistol pointed at him.

When Mansfield looked up and saw the pistol, he appeared to be "in shock or in surprise," Metro Detective William Stewart testified in a Juvenile Court hearing yesterday.

That testimony came at a detention hearing for a teenager accused in the Nov. 11 east Nashville shooting death of Mansfield, 33, a Warner Bros. R

ecords executive.

Stewart told the court that
he was relating what the young suspect in the case, Deonvelt Miller, 16, had told him during an interrogation.

When Mansfield spotted the pistol, he accelerated trying to get away and clipped Miller's leg before the gun went off, Stewart said the suspect told him.

The single bullet ripped through the lower part of Mansfield's heart, tore through his left lung and lodged in his spine. He lived long enough to slam on his horn and pull over to the side of the road.

While Miller is the only person charged in the slaying, testimony indicated that two males were involved in the fatal shooting and in a separate carjacking in east Nashville that took place minutes afterward.

Miller, a Maplewood High School sophomore, was arrested this week and charged with criminal homicide, aggravated robbery and two counts of unlawful weapon possession
.</s
pan>

Investigators regarded him as a suspect early on, but it was a tip called into Cr
ime Stoppers that led to his arrest, police said.

The second suspect, referred to in court yesterday only as "Little Amp," had not been charged last night.

The testimony against Miller was enough for Metro Juvenile Court Referee Mike O'Neil to decide to detain him until trial. Prosecutors are asking that he be tried as an adult. A Jan. 20 hearing may determine whether Miller should be prosecuted in Criminal Court, as opposed to Juvenile Court. Miller's case comes as prosecutors are seeing a big increase in gun crimes committed by juveniles, Davidson County Assistant District Attorney Jeff Burks said.

Afterward, three of Miller's former basketball coaches spoke outside the Juvenile Justice Center about the teen's rising athletic star and how he had shown no signs of problems while
travelin
g and pl
aying.

<span style='color:red'>"We've supported Deonvelt Miller since he was a young child," said Ed Wisdom "We're here again to support him
. Certainly we don't want to ignore the tragic incident of Eric Mansfield losing his life. We sympathize with his family and his friends."

Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

Anthony Lateze Robinson
Anthony_Robinson.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Detectives this afternoon arrested the second suspect in the shooting death of Eric Mansfield in East Nashville on the night of November 11.

Anthony Lateze Robinson, 18, of 705 High Rigger Court, surrendered today on charges of criminal homicide and robbery. Robinson's bond is set at $200,000.

Charged December 7 with criminal homicide, aggravated robbery and two counts of unlawful weapon possession was Deonvelt Miller, 16, of 2160 Rock City Street.

Mansfield, 33, Warner Brothers Records' Director of Creative Services, was fatally wounded while behind the wheel of his silv

er Volkswagen Jetta at the intersection of Chapel and Greenwood Avenues, not far from
his home.

The investigation indicates that Miller and Robinson intended to rob Mansfield and take his car. When Mansfield stopped at the intersection, Miller approached the driver's side of the vehicle and Robinson approached the passenger side. Both were carrying handguns. Mansfield accelerated in an effort to get away from the two armed robbers. Miller fired one shot fatally wounding Mansfield.

Robinson's robbery charge and Miller's aggravated robbery and unlawful weapon possession charges stem from a November 11 carjacking incident minutes after Mansfield was shot. Cesar Navarro, 31, was robbed of his 1999 Chevrolet Suburban as he and a friend sat listening to the radio in the 1500 block of Cahal Avenue.

East Investigative detectives have done a tremendous job in taking two dangerous teens off our streets and out of our neighborhoods. A tip to C
rime
Sto
ppers made a quick arrest possible in this case, demonstrating just how important the eyes and e
ars of the community are to law enforcement, said Chief Ronal Serpas. The arrest of these two young suspects shows why it is imperative for the community and the families of children and teens to be actively involved in our kids' lives and in their daily activities before they are influenced by others to involve themselves in criminal activity.

I'm getting damn tired of niggers, damn tired.

T.N.B.

Back