Registered

KEY NEGRO TRAITS:
NEW YORK
STABBING
STABBING BABY
GOING AFTER GOLD CHAIN ON BABYS NECK
NAME IS BERNARD

Have not confirmed race yet.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/27850.htmInfant Stabbed In Baby Stroller
Cops: Attacker Had History Of Psychological Problems

Tanya Rivero
Reporting

Save It Email It Print It
(AP) NEW YORK Police have arrested the man they say stabbed a baby in a stroller on a Manhattan street. Forty-eight-year-old Bernard Derr is now facing charges including attempted murder.

Ten-month-old Isabelle Avins is in New York Presbyterian hospital where her father tells CBS 2 News she is still fighting for her life. Police say Bernard Derr of Manhattan st

abbed the baby girl in the stomach.

Police say the nanny was pushing the stroller just steps from the Avins
home, walking with another nanny, when Derr allegedly attacked the baby, then ran up the block toward 270 Fort Washington Avenue where investigators say he lives.

Some apartments in the building are used to house the mentally ill. According to a rep from the federation employment and guidance service, he would not say whether Derr was part of their program.

They have a lot, of when we walk they are crazy, talking and the cursing, and you have to be wide and change your way you know, says Akhtar Khan, a neighbor.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_251083337.html

MADMAN STABS BABY

By MARK BULLIET, MURRAY WEISS and BRIGITTE WILLIAMS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 8, 2005 -- A knife-wieldin
g ma
niac
to rip a gold chain off her neck, police said.
The horrific attack took place in front of the baby's shocked nanny at arou
nd 4:30 p.m. on the corner of West 171st Street and Fort Washington Avenue in Washington Heights.

Hennessy Arias, a witness, said the suspect, Bernard Derr, 48, had been lurking around Fort Washington Avenue just moments before he lunged at little Isabelle Avins, who was in critical condition last night.

"He just came out of nowhere...

Baby in Stroller Wounded in N.Y. Stabbing

The Associated Press
Thursday, September 8, 2005; 10:32 AM

NEW YORK -- A knife-wielding man stabbed a 10-month-old baby in her stroller, critically injuring her, police said.

Isabelle Avins was rushed to a hospital where sh
e underw
ent surg
ery Wednesday night. She was listed in critical but stable condition, police spokesman Detective Brian Sessa said.

At the family's request, the hospital on Thursday declined to provide further details.

The nanny was walking with the baby around 5 p.m. when the man approached them a short distance from the girl's home, Sessa said.

"He just came out of no
where," witness Hennessy Arias told the New York Post in Thursday's editions. "The baby was hysterical, crying. ... She was crying and trying to gag for air."

The nanny, identified only as a 20-year-old woman, screamed for help and cradled the baby.

Isabelle's father, Jon Avins, also praised the nanny.

"The babysitter saved her life," he told reporters outside the family's apartment building. "She's like a member of our family."

Bernard Derr, 48, a man with a history of psychiatric problems, was taken into custody a shor
t time after
the attack
and held on attempted murder and other charges, police said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...5090800748.html

The CNN news article below has a few censored details. It doesn't even mention the attempted robbery or the perp lurking around beforehand. Other news article on the same crime sure sound like TNB to me. And of course, its a "random" attack.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/09/08/baby....d.ap/index.html

Baby in stroller stabbed on New York street

Thursday, September 8, 2005 Posted: 1502 GMT (2302 HKT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- A knife-wielding man stabbed a 10-month-old baby in her stroller, critically injuring her, police said.

Isabelle Avins was rushed to a hospital where she underwent surgery Wednesday night. She was listed in critical but stable condition, police spokesman Detective Brian Sessa said.

At the family's request, the hospital on Th

ursday declined to provide further details.

The nanny was walking with
the baby around 5 p.m. when the man approached them a short distance from the girl's home, Sessa said.

"He just came out of nowhere," witness Hennessy Arias told the New York Post in Thursday's editions. "The baby was hysterical, crying. ... She was crying and trying to gag for air."

The nanny, identified only as a 20-year-old woman, screamed for help and cradled the baby.

Isabelle's father, Jon Avins, also praised the nanny.

"The babysitter saved her life," he told reporters outside the family's apartment building. "She's like a member of our family."

Bernard Derr, 48, a man with a history of psychiatric problems, was taken into custody a short time after the attack and held on attempted murder and other charges, police said.

http://www.nypo
st.c
om/n
ews/regionalnews/27850.htm

September 8, 2005 -- A knife-wielding maniac "nearly disemboweled" a 10-month-old girl in her stroller yesterday as he tried to rip a gol
d chain off her neck, police said.
The horrific attack took place in front of the baby's shocked nanny at around 4:30 p.m. on the corner of West 171st Street and Fort Washington Avenue in Washington Heights.

Hennessy Arias, a witness, said the suspect, Bernard Derr, 48, had been lurking around Fort Washington Avenue just moments before he lunged at little Isabelle Avins, who was in critical condition last night.

"He just came out of nowhere...

This is how nigger behave on a normal day.

How can anybody doubt how the niggers where behaving in New Orlean?

Baby Stabbed In Stroller In Critical Condition

A baby girl is fighting for her life Thursday, the victim of a brutal and seemingly random attack in Washington Heights.

Police say 10-month-old Isabelle Avins was being pushed in her stroller by her nanny near 171st Street and Fort Washington Avenue Wednesday evening when a man with a knife walked up to the baby and stabbed her in the chest.

The man took off, but police later arrested 48-year-old Bernard Derr who lives in the area. Derr is described as emotionally disturbed.

Neighbors say they fear for their children's safety.

"I feel scared with my baby. I say, 'Oh may God I'm not going to be out.' But, we need to be out, because we need to buy food. We need to go to the babysitter. You see, tomorrow morning I got to go to the baby sitter with my kids. I feel so scared, said one area mother.

&

quot;It's very hard because I h
ave a baby of my own ' a two-month-old. So, I know what it is when a baby is hurt the way this baby got hurt. And, I really feel what happened to the baby," added another.

After the attack, witnesses led police to the suspect. Police found the knife used in the attack in the alley behind his building.

Avins is in critical but stable condition at New York Presbyterian Hospital.

Derr is being held at Bellevue Hospital. He is facing a number of charges including attempted murder.

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=53370

Originally posted by Buster@Sep 9 2005, 05:07 PM

New York City certainly has some bipeds that look like they came from outer space or the bowels of the earth.

In any case, this creature should be dispatched immediately in a manner most disagreeable.
Buster, you sure have a way with words!! Bravo!!

Gman

BernardDerr.jpg

BernardDerr2.jpg

Bernard Derr

JonAvins.jpg

Isabelle's father, attorney Jon Avins

Suspect in toddler-stabbing denied exam, bail
"I did it," he said of the attack on Isabelle Avins, who was in a stroller on her way home from a local park when Derr allegedly stabbed her, severing an artery and puncturing her small intestines. Shortly after 6 p.m. Friday, Isabelle's father, attorney Jon Avins, returned home from the hospital where he, his wife,

Sarah, and Isabelle's nanny, Parbatti Ramropp, have been keeping vigil.

CACKLING PSYCHO WAS TIME BOMB, ROOMMATE SAYS
Psycho Bernard
Derr locked himself in the bedroom of his Washington Heights apartment for days at a time --a self-imposed exile that was interrupted by fits of "maniacal laughter,"

I watched the video on this a few days ago and there was NOTHING white in the entire news clip. This GD niggerbeast evidently went for the ONLY white face in the crowd.

We have a legal system that wonders wtf to do with a beast like this?

Sheesh, isn't it obvious????

Time Bomb????????? Yes...I suggest one for this LOW LIFE NIGGER...a foot long stick of C-4 up his ass, light the fuse, and observe a "extreme makeover disembowlement" of this primate coon!

Originally posted by aryan_barbarian@Sep 10 2005, 01:34 PM
I watched the video on this a few days ago and there was NOTHING white in the entire news clip. This GD niggerbeast evidently went for the ONLY white face in the crowd.

It could not be MORE obvious!!!! Niggers like this need to die after a brief but fair trial. What has happened to this pathetic country?????

gman

Originally posted by Gman+Sep 11 2005, 06:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Sep 11 2005, 06:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aryan_barbarian@Sep 10 2005, 01:34 PM
I watched the video on this a few days ago and there was NOTHING white in the entire news clip.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  This GD niggerbeast evidently went for the ONLY white face in the crowd.

It could not be MORE obvious!!&

#33;! Niggers like this need to die after a brief but fair trial. What has happened to this pathetic country?????

gman [/b][/quote]
We're flocked Gman! The only satisfaction we get anymore is thinking back to what our forefathers would have done! What a beautiful th
ought too!

They would have explained to us what the probelm was - NIGGERS!

Niggers is what ails us and a ROPE is the ONLY cure!

I watched the video on this a few days ago and there was NOTHING white in the entire news clip.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  This GD niggerbeast evidently went for the ONLY white face in the crowd.
Another non-racial, 'random' attack which could have happened to 'any' passerby. Yeah right.

Our medieval ancestors would've practised 'breaking on the wheel' on him for an atrocity like this!!!

Originally posted by war eagle@Sep 10 2005, 03:00 PM
Time Bomb????????? Yes...I suggest one for this LOW LIFE NIGGER...a foot long stick of C-4 up his ass, light the fuse, and observe a "extreme makeover disembowlement" of this primate coon!
Now that was well put.

:rotfl:

Dirty filthy nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggger :cursin:

Back