5386067_240X180.jpg

Robert Osborn
Murdered by NIGGERS
while riding a bicycle from work

4159183_BG2.jpg

Arrest in bicyclist's killing
This is the NIGGER MURDERER Raphael l. Willis

4159183_BG1.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Police Seek Man For Questioning in Murder of Bicyclist[/FONT]
This is NIGGER Fabian Brown, still on the loose.

Victim's Brother Wants Answers After Shooting
HERE IS THE ANSWER TO THE BROTHER...TWO GOD DAMN f**king NIGGER MURDERING SCUM WHO MURDERE
D YOUR BROTHER AND YOU SHOULD CALL FOR THEIR DEATH NOW AND OFFER A REWARD FOR BROWN...NOT DEAD OR ALIVE...BUT DEAD :censor: BY A TREE BY HIS NECK DEAD!

THIS IS A HATE

CRIME AND THE NIGGERS IN THIS TOWN NEED TO BE EXPOSED FOR THIS...AND THEY CALL THIS A RANDOM CRIME...ALWAYS RANDOM FOR NIGGERS TO MURDER WHITES...HOW INSANE TO THINK NIGGERS MURDER WHITES RANDOMLY...THEY DO IT BECAUSE WHITES ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE A J E W LIE, A NIGGER LIE AND SAY NOTHING AND DO NOTHING AND THUS NIGGER CRIMES LIKE THIS CONTINUE TO BE "RANDOM" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
THESE NIGGERS WERE LOOKING FOR A WHITE TO MURDER...STARTED WITH A WHITE WOMAN BY HERSELF BUT THEN PICKED OSBORN AND IT TOOK 3 TRYS TO MURDER HIM...FOR GOD DAMN f**king FUNNNNNNNNNNNN... !

Bicyclist Shot To Death

POSTED: 6:15 pm CST November 22, 2005
UPDATED: 6:53 pm CST November 22, 2005

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A man is mourning his slain brother while police conti
nue to search for the person who shot him.

Robert W. Osborn, 43, was riding his bicycle home from work when he was shot near 47th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard early Sunday morning.

KMBC's Peggy Breit reported that both investigators and relatives of the victim are wondering who shot Osborn, and why?

"You just constantly question; can't sleep because things are going through your head and you have no answers," said Ron Osborn, Robert's brother.

Robert Osborn had just ended his shift as a grocery store stocker when the shot rang out. Several bystanders rushed to help him, including an off-duty paramedic, but he could not be revived.

"He was very big -- I always referred to him as the gentle giant. He's big, he's stout, and he wouldn't hurt a fly," Ron Osborn said.

He thinks his brother was a random target of violence and that there was no motive behind the killing.

"(It makes) no sense at all and we're trying to grapple with that," Ron Osborn said. "I still can't come to grips w
ith it yet."

5386067_240X180.jpg

Another cold blooded murder of a WHITE MAN

White family mourns, can't understand WHY!?

Court Documents: Man On Bike Slain For Fun
Police Seek 'Person Of Interest' In Homicide

POSTED: 10:55 am CST November 23, 2005
UPDATED: 5:38 pm CST November 23, 2005

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A man shot to death while riding his bike home from work early Sunday morning was apparently killed for fun, court documents reveal.

Rapheal L. Willis, 19, was charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death of Robert W. Osborn, 43. Willis made his first court appearance Wednesday.

Osborn was on his way home from work at an Independence grocery store when he was shot near 47th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard.

According to court documents, Willis told detectives that he w
as with another man and that his friend said he was bored and wanted to kill someone.

The two drove around the area of Highway 40 and Noland Road. About 5:15 a.m., the pair saw a woman driving by herself and Willis told investigators that he and his friend came up with a plan to rob and kill her, but then they saw Osborn riding his bike near 47th Street and Norfleet.

Willis said they stopped the car on the side of the road and fired one shot at Osborn with a 12-gauge shotgun. The shot missed Osborn. Willis told detectives that they drove a little bit further, stopped and his friend again fired at Osborn, but missed him.

The pair then drove ahead of Osborn and parked the car behind a building. Willis said his friend got out and stood behind a tree and when Osborn passed, the man opened fire, hitting Osborn in the back of the head.

Willis said his friend went up to Osborn and kicked him with his foot. When he got no response, they jumped in the car and left.

Investigators said it's possible Osb
orn didn't hear the first two shots because he was wearing headgear.

"You're relieved at that, but then when you do find out that it was strictly random -- I understand that they were just looking to kill someone -- that is just devastating," said Ron Osborn, the victim's brother.

Friends and coworkers told KMBC's Peggy Breit that they're not surprised this was a random shooting.

"I kind of knew it from the beginning because if you knew him, there's just no way you would ever do anything to hurt that guy," said Paul Hoppman, manager of the Hy-Vee where Robert Osborn worked.

Police are looking for a person of interest in the case: 20-year-old Fabian Brown, of Kansas City. Officials said Brown is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information on his whereabouts can call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-8477.

Meanwhile, Willis is being held without bond. He is due back in court next month.
WHAT A CURSED EVIL VILE NIGGER RACE OF DE
MONS

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/5390917/detail.html
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

More Random Killings?

Kansas City, MO -- Police in Kansas City, Missouri say they are investigating whether two men, accused of killing a man on a bicycle because they were "bored," are behind any other random shootings in the area.

43-year old Robert Osborn was shot in the head last Sunday while riding his bicycle home from work in eastern Kansas City. Now, 19-year old Rapheal Willis and 20-year old Rabian Brown are both in custody -- charged with first degree murder and armed criminal action. One of the suspects told police they shot Osborn because they were bored.

Police say Osborn was shot with a shotgun similar to the one us
ed in four other random shootings in the past few months.

SAME GUN USED BY THESE NIGGERS

Smells like TNB to me. NIggers love to kill a white for no apparent reason. They can brag to their primate buddies that they killed a white and they get off on it. They are an evil species of dark parasites. KC has become niggerfuxated for sure, and spicalated also!!!

Gman

Thanks for the followup post Gman...and for the others too. I am preparing the format for a DEBATE with the the NIGGERS here in KC over crime, racial profiling, hate crimes ie. Black on White etc...seems that here there is a regurgitation of TNB from the bowells of hell that is spreading like the "black plague".

The PITCH just did a story post that re ran the BETTING POST where one can guess at how many niggers are going to be dead by the end of the year compliments of TNB. This is an "alternate paper" of the "sodom and gomorrah" angle, ususally pro nigger but this time...they committed a "unforgiveable sin" in nigger town...LOL...

The local KCTV 5 "protect a nigger" station on their video with reporters Karen Fuller and Sophia Wharton, call this killing a "THRILL KILL" ie. "just two kids looking for fun"... un f'n believable!

Check out the video and think "These Dumb White Nigger Loving Fool Women" GOT to be bangin a buck before, during, and after work, to even begin to embrace such thinking!

VIDEO About Thrill Killin Niggers Who Murdered A WHITE MAN

Wake up America and smell the G*ddamn niggers!

T.N.B.

Originally posted by war eagle@Nov 22 2005, 05:37 PM

He thinks his brother was a random target of violence and that there was no motive behind the killing.

Just give this guy a dozen donuts and a badge, he should be a cop .
This guy could be a chief of police somewhere with that incisive mind.

He seems to speak the language of the police naturally. This type of crime makes me want to hunt niggers on their own turf. I have to subdue that type of thinking sometimes. When I have an enemy, I don't want to wait for that enemy to come after me, my instinct is to go to him with deadly stealth and take him out. Beware black bastards, we know where you are.

Gman

I plan on meeting that brother and sharing the realities of TNB...saw him on the j e w tv stations and here was NO anger, NO hate of and towards the low life NIGGERS that murdered his brother.

The J E W brainwashed by WHITE MEDIA question/angle/statement made by the BROTHER was "maybe the death of his brother might have saved another life of someone else"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE are the words out of the BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as PRODUCED/FORMATTED/J E W SCRIPTED in the questioning and on the PROMPTER READINGS in the station which REDEFINED the NIGGER MURDER as a "RANDOM THRILL KILL" ...and the WHITE COPS here need to have more shot by NIGGERS for a reality check...you know...more "radom thrill killings" of stupid dumb ass cops!

The only thing that will save the life of Innocent Whites is the dealing with niggers in the only language they understand...DEATH. Then, those like his DEAD W
HO CAN'T WORRY ABOUT sh*t NOW CAUSE THE 12 GUAGE BLEW HALF HIS HEAD AWAY brother won't have to worry about being the victim of a "RANDOM THRILL KILL" by the most genetically predisposed devilish, murderdous, sub human race of evil beings on this earth.

:guns:
4159183_BG2.jpg
:devil:

:guns:
4159183_BG1.jpg
:devil:

:rip: :cry:
4159183_BG3.jpg

Hi War Eagle,

Good to see you are all over this very evil TNB episode. What a classic case where our grandfathers would have stormed this jail and had this nigger swinging from the nearest tree inside of 2 hours after this dark-skinned hellhound had been caught. NOW, our white men sit and cry and say stupid things like it was a random killing and what was the motive.
:headbash: :tantrum: :tantrum:

:headbash:

It makes me crazy for sure!!!!!!!!!!! How our race has been put to sleep!!!! If this was my brother that this nigger had shot just for "fun", I would be plotting that niggers destruction and maybe his whole family if I could run them down but most of them are no doubt in nigger heaven already. KC should be having race riots, whites burning down niggers houses over this crime but we are now far too civilized for THAT!!!! I ha
te niggers, that is for sure. Take care and I will be watching this post for more updates. Later...

Gman

Hey Gman! Thanks for the input and glad you are hanging in there!

Agree with you 1000 percent!

No more words left to share. All has been said by you and others here to describe the rage and hate for NIGGERS. To be sure, their nature and the reason why we as Whites are to be seperate from, is VALIDATED in the fact they are a CURSED BY GOD RACE which is why thier COLOR was put upon them, to be a "warning" to us to keep seperate or SUFFER the consequences. Therefore, I believe that they are of those in Heaven that sided with Lucifer almost to the point of being caste down with him to earth but did not quite "cross that line".

Well, here they do because it is here they "listen to the voice of Satan" time and again. It is that voice they listen to, that makes up their spiritual predispostion to murder and rape and to WILLINGLY capitulate to the evil force of dark demons runing to and thro on this earth. It is their NATU
RE to more times then not, to listen to and act out the "dark inspiration" from the Throne of and the King of Hell Himself, to be his expression of his nature in the realms of time.

This is why NIGGERS are a curse to all that come in contact with them. This is why NIGGERS must BE in the midst of WHITES because Whites represent all that NIGGERS have never been and never will be unless by "emulation" as they are inately unable to cease being who they are otherwise.

But now, Whites have been NIGGERWASHED into thinking that NIGGERS are a normal, sane, loving, caring, giving, and righteous race among men. This IS the most incredulous lie ever spawned by the Devil himself and now BELIEVED FULLY by THE RACE that NIGGERS CONTINUALLY TARGET FOR DEATH.

This story is but another example of TDNB = Typical Devilish Nigger Behavior!

P.S. Just got off the phone with a friend who's niece was found dead in her home south of Mt. Vernon ILL. She had been GANG RAPED, BEATEN, AND LEFT FOR DEAD BY NIGGERS. She was r
eleased from the hospital, went home and there she continued to experience NIGGER NIGHTMARES of what happened to her. She was left alone for a few hours and then found dead by family. Suicide is possible but waiting autopsy reports now.

ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I HATE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will post when information available.

Once again we must stare and shake our heads in awe at the pitiful coverage of another white killed by low-life, car thievin', murdering, dull minded, excuses for human life.

Had this situation been transversed(whitey killed a chimp) there would have been national coverage until the man had been caught. Instead a few lines in a local news report and another family devastated.

Little does darky understand that whitey is not his enemy! We feed him, school him (when he shows up), cloth him if necessary, and provide for his offspring when he hauls ass from his sow after birth.

Yet, these young bucks have a chip on their shoulder that only they can relieve themselves of (it's called "GET A f**king JOB") by pulling themselves up and stop trying to bring whitey down.

I only hope they get caught by some of our kind before they get into the prison system.

My deepest sympathies to your family.... :gotguns:

These are the kind of hate crimes on whites that make the words RaHoWa come to mind.This undeclared war on anglo culture is a joke to the white guilt trash that controls the information outlets in jewmerica(t.v,newspaper,magazines,movies).To tell this white brothers family and his community that he died lesser,his death isn't important in pushing an agenda on the majority of society,is total sickness of the mind and soul!
Another white family on Thanksgiving day has nothing to be thank full for when their society they made with sweat and blood $ells them out to jewmerica's attempt to make braindead white guilt trash robots who hide their heads in the sand like an ostrich when their racial identity is attacked,BUT are screaming at the top of their lungs when some vile sh*t skin spook is killed by evil whitey or the blue eyed devil,or whatever words can demonize the euro-american culture!

Wouldn't a nigger
hate creature luv to be blasted in da head while riding a bike! The feeling of the shotgun pellets ripping threw your skin and taking out chunks of flesh as you dont know what hit you.But wait you dead spooks have hatemongers like jesse jackoff on white people or the hate groups the N.A.A.K.W.P. or the urban violence league. The hate group the SPLC or the juden hate groups B'hate brith,ADL to lobby congress and the senate to pass special laws so the sh*t skin spook can be raised to the level of the ultimate victims of all of humanities suffering!Those 2 animals killed a special human who comes from a special,greater,intelligent,warrior race!Crimes like this make me want to see stories of dead niggers killed in "urban violence or sensless crimes so i can spit at the spook family thats suffering HA Ha another one bites the dust SO f**king WHAT you nigger animals need to DIE DEAD ENOUGH!

Nice post guys, glad to see not ALL whites are sleeping with their heads buried in the sand. Yet ANOTHER innocent member of our race slaughtered only because we allow lowdown niggers to dwell amonst us. How many more? Who is the next innocent white victim - will it be you, me, one of our children - who? It seems it's not a matter of when, but who. How long will we just sit, waiting, and wondering, who?

Gman's right - not too damn long ago these white-hating niggers would have been drug from the courthouse and strung up to a tree, and that's what should happen in this case. It's not about justice, it's not about revenge - it's about protecting our race. I've never heard of a dead nigger hanging from a tree killing or raping another white.

Nice starter post war eagle - expose_them_all.

2nd "Waiting for da' rope" Nigger boy caught!

You're right, in years past we'd have stormed the prison and lynched these two Hellhounds! Whats happened to White men and women today?

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/5...00413&qs=1;bp=t

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A second man has been charged in what police call a thrill killing.

Police said that Fabian Brown, 20, surrendered to authorities Thursday night. He is charged with murder and armed-criminal action in the death of Robert W. Osborn. Brown is being held on $500,000 bond.

Osborn, 43, was shot to death at 47th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard Sunday morning as he rode his bike home from work.

Rapheal L. Willis, 19, is charged with first-degree mu

rder and armed criminal action in the case. According to court documents, Willis t
old detectives that he was with another man and that his friend said he was bored and wanted to kill someone.

The two drove around the area of Highway 40 and Noland Road, court documents said. At about 5:15 a.m., the pair saw a woman driving by herself and Willis told investigators that he and his friend came up with a plan to rob and kill her, but then they saw Osborn riding his bike.

Love how the filthy press calls this a "thrill kill". How about if two white men shot a boon just for kicks. The press would be screaming hate crime instead of thrill kill. Niggers get a free pass all the time for their evil nigger on human crimes. I am sick to death of it. Woe to any apeman that ever picks me for his TNb victim. I have a lot of years of racial frustration building up!!! His black ass would be wasted in about 2 seconds. Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman

Thanks Brewski and thanks for the follow up Another Angry White!

So true Gman. Yesterday there was a NIGGER written editorial about racial profiling and this NIGGER complained about being stopped by a KS HP and said it was racial profiling.

Truth is THIS MURDER IS RACIAL PROFILING OF A WHITE MAN BY NIGGERS TO KILL HIM. HE WAS PICKED BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE AND MURDERED BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE.

And some may remember the NIGGER here who shot a MISSOURI HP WHITE OFFICER about seven months ago....NINE BULLETS and then BLAMED WHITE SOCIETY... that also was a NIGGER RACIALLY PROFILING TO KILL A WHITE HP OFFICER.

NIGGERS are vile lying MURDEROUS demons from hell incarnated in BLACK COLORED FLESH.

KC homicide #114: Bicyclist
osborn__robert_picture.jpg

ROBERT WYNN OSBORN,
43, Kansas City, MO tragically lost his life on November 20, 2005. Burial in Brooking Cemetery. Robert was born May 17, 1962 in Kansas City, MO. Robert was a member of the Boy Scouts where he earned Eagle Scout. He was a graduate of Raytown High School. While attending Purdue University, Robert was recommended to the Navy as a Pilot for Naval air-craft carriers. Robert was a member of the Huguenot Society and the Sons of the American Revolution.

Find out more info here:
http://robertosborn.org/SafeStreetsSafeCity.htm
and here:
http://robertosborn.org/

Bio of TNB Victim, Robert Wynn Osborn

Robert loved the sense of adventure. He was a rugged individualist with interests that were driven by an insatiable curiosity. Robert could start or join a conversation on any subject. He always tried to make you laugh. Everyone liked him.

Strong Character. Robert was a person of principle. He had a solid set of core values that were derived from a traditional family structure. He had a robust personality that was sheathed in an equally impressive six-foot, two hundred-pound frame with soft blue eyes and raffish blond hair. Born in Kansas City at the old St. Mary's Hospital, he was raised in a rural-like area in what was originally Jackson County, but is now on the eastern edge of Kansas City. He and his three brothers enjoyed family vacations, camping in the outdoors and boating at Table Rock Lake.

Boy Scouts expanded
Robert's outdoor and character-building activities. He earned numerous medals and honors, including Eagle Scout and the "God and Life Award". He took pride in hiking twenty miles on many historic scout trails in the Midwest and was a member of Troop 421, which met at St. Bernadette's Church.

Many Achievements. High school provided an environment for Robert's pursuit of both athletic and academic accomplishments. He was a standout performer on the water polo and swim teams. After his junior year, Robert was selected for a special two-month, scientific research program that was sponsored by the National Science Foundation. As an honor roll student, he was consistently ranked in the top ten percent of the class.

Robert earned a pilot's license and was a member of the Civil Air Patrol. He set very high goals and dreamed of becoming an astronaut. After graduating from Raytown High School in 1980, he attended Purdue University. He majored in engineering, but demonstrated advanced abilit
ies in mathematics, culminating in graduate-level coursework.

After college, Robert channeled his capacity for mathematical analysis into computers. He worked at Midwest Typewriter as a computer salesperson and support technician. This began a varied career that encompassed jobs as diverse as his interests. One of Robert's happier moments came when he was hired at Sprint, working in network and computer support. With a solid professional position, he was able to buy his first house in Kansas City in the same neighborhood as his father and older brother.

Life's passions. Robert's life was as complex as it was remarkable. His curiosity drove him on many quests. Perhaps his life can be characterized by the many intellectual as well as physically demanding hobbies that he loved to share with other people. The study of the pyramids was his favorite. His privately published booklet, "The Great Pyramid," shares his thrill of visiting the greatest wonder in the world during the Millennium Ce
lebration. Robert enjoyed outdoor activities. He was an avid cyclist and used his bike for recreation and commutation. He climbed a 14,000-foot mountain in Colorado by himself.

Doing the little things in life made Robert unique. He was intensely interested in what was important to other people. Robert would find things that he thought were relevant to others. He enthusiastically embraced every opportunity for celebration. His generosity during birthdays and holidays was legendary. Robert made people feel special with creative gifts and cards. He would usually bring home-brewed beer, based on distinctive Belgian or German formulas, to family gatherings. He just wanted to make everyone happy.

Robert tried to find a deeper meaning in life with religion and traditions. He read the Bible many times and learned Hebrew. He was a previous member of Tri City Baptist Church and once studied to be an ordained minister. One of his favorite books was The Pilgrim's Progress by Paul Bunyan. R
obert honored his ancestors by joining several lineage organizations, including the Sons of the American Revolution, Huguenot Society of Missouri, and Flagon and Trencher. His English, German, and Scottish heritage could be traced back five hundred years. His respect for the founding fathers and the Constitution was unparalleled. Robert flew a large American flag outside his home on every patriotic occasion.
(ARRGHRR!!!! Death to these murdering boons!!!)

Contrast this bio with the bio of your average boon. A white life is worth 10,000 of these dark devils and even then it is a bad trade!!!!!! Any nigger that touches a white should be hung immediately!!!! Celebrate diversity, America!!

Gman

Nigger gets off far too easy!!!!!

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=87c882c6-3b49-4ab9-80d7-0d1eb7768e95

Story.jpg
"I iz bored! Letz goes and killz me a white devil!! Stupid whitey will say it'z random!!"

Man Sentenced to 15 Years for Random Killing
Brown Pleads Guilty to Killing Robert Osborn
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A Jackson County judge sentenced a man who randomly gunned down a bicyclist in November of 2005.

Fabian Brown Jr. was sentenced to 15 years in prison for second degree murder. He was also sentenced to three years for armed criminal action. The sentences will run concurrently.

Three years ago, Robert Osborn was riding his bike home from an overnight shift at a grocery store. Near 47th and Blue Ridge, Brown fired two shots from a car being driven by Rapael Willis. Both shots missed, but Willis parked the car further down the street. Brown shot and killed Osborn as he rode by on his bike. According to reports, the two men were bored when they shot Osborn.[/B](when whites are bored, they watch TV! When niggers are bored, they go look for a white to kill!! Hate niggers yet????)“It was such an irony that the most selfless person was probably killed by the most selfish person looking for a trophy,†says Rick Osborn the victim’s brother.

The sentence is the result of a plea agreement between the defense and prosecutors. Osborn’s family was hoping for a term of life in prison.

“Clearly a message needs to be sent to society that vindicates victim’s rights and affirms the core values of society and clearly a 15 year sentence didn't do that,†says Rick.

Willis is scheduled to be sentenced on Dec.11.

Osborn’s family set up a website to in his honor www.safestreetskc.org.

One nigger can be misery and chaos inducing machine!!!! Such an evil species of feral apemen!!!

A DECENT WHITE MAN who was a HELPFUL GENTLEMAN and fine WORKING MAN most likely terrified after these monsters missed and came back for him !

15 years ? No hanging ?

Do you think Whites are getting the message that Movies/media have feed them used toilet paper on what these Congoid monster sub animal's rejects really are ?

Whites are suffering Genocide while the ruling regime smiles with their loot-ing of US to boot.

Double standards are the standard.

Sentence in Bicyclist’s Death Displeases Family of Victim

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/11/sentence_in_bic.php

Mark Morris, Kansas City Star, November 19, 2008

The family of a Kansas City crime victim fumed Monday as a Jackson County judge sentenced their loved one’s killer to 15 years in prison.

thrill-kill1.jpg

Before Judge Jay Daugherty announced the sentence for Fabian D. Brown Jr., Robert Osborn’s brothers urged him to tear up the plea agreement and take Brown to trial, hoping that he would get a life sentence.

But with conflicting testimony between co-defendants—particularly as to who pulled the trigger—the plea bargain held.

“The judge followed the bureaucratic guidelines,â┚¬ said Rick Osborn, Robert’s oldest brother. “That was the safe course to go.â┚¬

At his guilty plea in October, Brown said that he and co-defendant Rapheal Willis killed Osborn in November 2005 after they saw him riding a bicycle near 47th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard.

Brown said he fired two shots from a hunting rifle but missed. The pair then drove down the road and ambushed Osborn, this time killing him with a 12-gauge shotgun.

When Willis pleaded guilty in August, he said Brown killed Osborn.

thrill-kill2.jpg

Back